PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sun deck

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

ALAN1979
15.04.2005, 12:09
How to define or determine, how much in a sun deck of time to spend it is necessary? And in general, how much or as far as he is useful? And how much or as far as often it is possible to go to a sun deck? And how for a long time? In general, everything is interestingly absolute, that you know about a sun deck.

Alexey of M.
15.04.2005, 15:52
I read very long ago in a network, that the advantage or benefit of it or him is not present any, that is the skin does not develop or produce vitamin D, sunburn turns out other shade and that the most important - when will be on a beach to get used to the sun it is necessary how if you did not sunbathe, differently obgarite.

Lelik
15.04.2005, 20:38
The sun deck, is a lot of about itself speak bad recently... And I like... You Lay and kassetka with a sea surf .osobenno on spring it is irreplaceable.

There still poteeshch (forgive or excuse), I consider or count as its or his younger brother of a sauna.

How much time to visit or attend and what is the time?

All depends on a skin.

I sunbathe well, I have enough 5 sessions.

Sunburn equal and color too from a skin depends, at me color of sunburn after a sun deck same as after the sea... Everyone will be told by experts.

Vasilisa On a secret and only to you

Glass of carrots juice for the night (to press the carrots by it or him;them)... And he will be reddish, as island...

shura_zd
15.04.2005, 20:55
About carrots juice - the truth:-) I in a sun deck itself do not go - where to me red, but I know about it or him much enough - mum the therapist and very well sunbathes.

So:

1) To go in sun deck is necessary not this very day, that in a sauna and a sports hall - absolutely dry up and sostarite a skin.

2) In a good sun deck the cosmetician will tell or say to you how correctly to sunbathe with your type of a skin.

3) If to you more 35- it is desirable to consult with the gynecologist. There can be contraindications.

4) In sportklube where I go on a regular basis hang up the announcement - In a sun deck have changed a lamp. A lamp such, the certificate can be looked or seen at administration. :-)

Alex1982d
16.04.2005, 00:59
All thanks!

-th, separate thanks for a secret! And you on 5 sessions - on how much minutes for 1 session sunbathe?

LarisaKartashova
16.04.2005, 03:18
20...30...40...50...60.... All depends probably also on the sun deck.

Snezhanna
16.04.2005, 05:29
I hope me will not plant or put for it

I shall result or bring a slice of clause or article from " the Encyclopedia of the consumer ":

Do not use an artificial sun deck. Though there are applied basically Oo-AND-BEAMS (the letter And means length of waves), the superfluous insolation can lead to a combustion. Besides Oo-AND-BEAMS strengthen ageing a skin and raise or increase risk of development of a cancer.

Here and so, unfortunately

-Victoria
16.04.2005, 06:34
Life a piece harmful from it or her die (an old joke)!

Harmfully for our organisms, that we happen on air a little, it is not enough and badly we sleep, we do not keep a diet... We Eat as anyhow!

And someone did not use, for example, chips? And smoked products?... If to look or see at a situation widely everything, that we do or make and we eat-was harmfully .garmony in meat, Sodium nitritums in vegetables... And visiting of "old" pools where still till now water is chlorinated? I shall not extend.

Conversation about soljarii-this continuation of a subject how as much as possible quickly to put in order.

About that that is fried in itself before education of a crisp it is not necessary-was clearly as the divine day and probably it is not necessary to discuss...

Certainly it is not bad to be winded to Egypt in April... But here at me holiday only in the summer... Therefore I visit or attend a sun deck before New year and in April... 5 years...

I look or appear after that amazingly and naturally I feel perfectly...

After 45 probably I shall cease to do or make it and I shall pass to autosunburn or still something I shall think up...

And at a medal two parties or sides... As always.

kmp
16.04.2005, 11:07
I do not have opportunity to sunbathe on the sun. Began to visit or attend a sun deck. Interior very good, the largest in district. But me confuses, whether that the limit of everyone siansa 10 minutes Not too it is not enough?? Certainly very bright, and not looking at fans, it is enough Lamp zharkovato, but all taki?

LUCKY
16.04.2005, 14:15
At some illnesses or diseases the sun deck is counter-indicative. For example, at a mastopathy.

trollebus
16.04.2005, 15:55
Strange, 10 minutes is the most class! For myself I have divided sun decks into three categories - settling: as much as possible resolved time of 30 minutes, 28 lamps, is normal: maks. 20 minutes, 36-38 lamps, super: maks. 15 minutes, 56 lamps.

I the brown-haired woman, at me average on a susceptibility and combustion a skin and the acyanotic face. To have normal uniform color, without trite blackness, it is enough to begin with 5 sessions in day, and then to go time to a week for a 20-minute or time in 10 days for a 15-minute. Some years I live thus, doing or making a break for the summer and holiday

Ghost
16.04.2005, 16:44
to ircis-forgotten the password:

Thanks big! You very much have helped or assisted me.

enoise
16.04.2005, 18:08
Horror.

And how, girls, a skin? Does not grow old while?

P.S. I go white, as a dandelion. I am proud of color.

bogdan_1710
16.04.2005, 22:40
, It is a pity to me to afflict you, but at such approach, morshchinki, the superfluous pigmentation, rough color and x skins to you are provided long before 45 years

The matter is that lamps of a sun deck develop or produce radiation UFA much more intensive , than natural solar. Namely this radiation is responsible or crucial for ageing of a skin. Conclusions do or make.

I can tell or say only, that sunburn is certainly fine and beautifully, but he unfortunately, quickly enough passes or takes place; and here folds will remain with you for ever.

And why it is necessary to pass to autosunburn in 45 years? He it is absolutely remarkable imitates natural sunburn; and at cost is for certain cheaper.

Vl. Vl.
17.04.2005, 03:47
I support or maintain KroshkuM and ALE.

Ladies! All eti sun decks and fire on a beach are harmful TERRIBLY!

You wish to have a beautiful and healthy skin without morshin in 20-30 years? Then yours otvet-to sunburn.

Beams are so pernicious for a skin, I already at all do not wish to recollect about a melanoma, a carcinoma cutaneum and tp.

Remember as earlier (in 80-) sunburnt courageous actors were fashionable?! Why seichas all in Hollywood have refused from etogo?

I have read through a heap of the literature about etom, all with statistical calculations. Clearly one, kazhdyi year the number ljudei with melanomoi grows.

It is impossible to leave the house without sunscreen, ozonovyi layers of an atmosphere all time collapses or is blasted.

If so it would be desirable to look or appear sunburnt, it is possible to use autosunburn.

All udach!

Oh
17.04.2005, 05:53
And at you it turns out to put or render autosunburn in regular intervals, without strips?

devil-Kitty
17.04.2005, 06:38
I used creams for autosunburn, and they the truth were a little unpredictable

Already more than year as I have passed to sprays. Wow! Before drawing nailuchshii with skrabom, it is obligatory to put or render a variant-take a shower on absolutely (!) dry skin, at drawing a spray I put on gloves disposable (that ladoshki were not painted), I spray on a body and there and then I pound or triturate arms or hand. With spinoi the husband helps or assists

From personal experience-recommend Clinique Self-Tanning Body Mist. Neutrogena too it is quite good.

Very much krasivyi and ravnomernyi color leaves, from nastojashego to not distinguish

I wish successes!

Baccarat
17.04.2005, 08:48
Every day I put or render on the face, a neck and arms or hand a sun-protection cream with

espief, at least, 50. prodelayvaju this procedure at least three times a day before each output or exit on street. Never I put on myself neither shorts, nor short skirts, bluzok with a short sleeve or in general without these or it. Besides always I protect the face from hit of direct solar beams even if I only need to reach from the machine or car shop. Thus I support or maintain mottled (especially in comparison with though any few or not enough;poorly-?a?y??? sunburn) paleness of a skin which in my edges or territories anybody does not possess (young - sunburnt, elderly - are entirely covered by brown nevuses pigmentosus). Fine myself I feel. I do not test the slightest need or requirement neither for sunburn, nor for autosunburn. However, very much it would be desirable to appear again sometime in an average strip of Russia and to forget though for some time, what is it such in general, this nenavistyj sanskrin.

bvy
17.04.2005, 09:17
Mary's crumb, you live almost all time under the sun, and here it is a lot of people from an average strip, from Russia where in general the sun do not suffice counting upon a year. And on spring oh as it would be desirable to leave on the sun, to get warm, feel a skin warmly. So at sveh all miscellaneous....

Mahha
17.04.2005, 14:03
Flyer, and on the face sprays it is possible?

Vit'kas
17.04.2005, 14:21
Just in an average strip of the sun it is so much, how much it is necessary. Otherwise you (we) would not be belokozhimi. It is not necessary to try perehitrivat the nature and to go on an occasion at a fashion. The fashion izmenchiva, and the nature severely usually revenges.

doc
17.04.2005, 14:26
Well you give!

PIGMENTATION, FOLDS THAT WILL BE IN 20-30 YEARS!

I, for example, do not think of it or this at all, well will appear at me morshchinok hardly more than at the others, I shall make podtjazhku skins!

The pigmentation too is cleaned or removed.

What for to itself in something to refuse???

That then with 40 till 60 years to be the most beautiful????

And I wish to be beautiful right now and all ostavshejusja a life, whether there is not enough coma how much is noted!

I hate a white skin, brrrr!

ALEXX23
17.04.2005, 15:18
Mary's crumb, ALE and Flajer are absolutely right.

What, forgive or excuse, terrible idiocy. How it is possible so about to not think? And you e, what in 40 years to you to live it will not want? Here to you, devushki, statistics: at odinazhdy "burned down" - i.e. received such red combustion, not so necessarily strong - in 13 times the probability of disease increases or is enlarged by a melanoma (the most lethal kind of a carcinoma cutaneum). Let alone folds which will appear at such life not by 40 years, and namnoooogo earlier. Here to you a personal example: went in tropics with family, has burned down there in the first day as has not calculated a dignity-sreen. Under an eye the fold which there was not - deep so even bojfrend has noticed was there and then formed. As a result, now, under the right eye at me - a line which there could not be in 23 years...

Wendy
17.04.2005, 15:36
To you for the information, SPF 50 practically nothing differs from SPF 30, and SPF 30 5 best differ from SPF 15 approximately on percent or interests ulovlenija solar beams. Paradox

For this reason, that buyers did not mislead, FDA since January, 2002 forbids to write on packing SPF more than 30.

About autosunburn - I did not try or taste sprays, I use Go Bronze Estee Lauder, and any strips never observed (besides that I independently put or render it or him everywhere, even on a back)

Sunny
17.04.2005, 16:12
Sprays cannot be sprayed on the face. Or on arms or hand (in gloves) and then "to pound" on the face, or spetsialnyi autosunburn only for a skin of the face prednaznachennyi.

As to your opinion about srednei to a strip I recommend to read through the book "Ageless" author Elaine Brumberg (whether unfortunately I do not know is it or her russkii ekvivalent, I read on angliiskom). And there there is a special chapter or head posvjashennaja here such to " similar delusions " about that that the sun not harmfully in cloudy weather or zimoi.

And as then people pay off

One very simple rule if do not wish to lay down prematurely under a knife of the plastic surgeon or to throw out mad money on a from morshin. To be the fanatic sunscreen'a, that is to not forget about itself under no circumstances! Well and to not be fried under the sun in "rush hours" and in a sun deck...