PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sun deck

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Olga-21
10.06.2005, 01:52
To a question on preliminary sunburn.

Nobody tried to sunbathe under a germicidal lamp, with which obezarazhivajut premises or rooms in hospitals? And whether it is possible so to do or make in general?

And that on the one hand would be desirable to be prepared for years or summer days off to not burn down on the sun. Besides and the lamp such is. And on the other hand - bojazno... Suddenly that?

Natalia In
10.06.2005, 02:12
And on the other hand - bojazno... Suddenly that?

Aha, to you it is correct bojazno... That will be

marta
10.06.2005, 02:14
Load on a skin. Different neprojatnosti can get out.

Denis100
10.06.2005, 02:33
I should sunbathe by a weekend. Yesterday I sunbathed in a horizontal sun deck. There below, at legs or foots usually the fan blows, cools me, and yesterday he has not joined. I laid 20 minutes And, probably from an overheat, all moisture from me flew down under a back and to the priest. As a result, washing a back part krasnjuchego colors, hardly I sit on her

How you think, can today to me it is not necessary sunbathe, pass or miss denek?

Radov
10.06.2005, 02:55
Imho it is not necessary to sunbathe every day on 20 mines.

Even in a day or two.

I here on 15 minutes in a horizontal sun deck in 2 days go, that to a skin to enable to take rest and come to the senses after a session..

However on the priest red maculae was all the same formed and does not pass or take place in any way!

Maksim2005
10.06.2005, 03:24
Prompt somebody!!

Whether can provoke a campaign in a sun deck a delay

The delay 2 days though a status of an organism such as if process goes with might and main (sips a stomach or belly)!

The test for pregnancy has given negative result.

The patient With
10.06.2005, 03:50
Provoke a delay any stress for an organism can

Sun deck - mini-stress

Tyna
10.06.2005, 04:13
Advice or Council, and then is urgently necessary attach where it is necessary!

I come to club, I go to a sun deck, then at once I dive into pool, then mytstsa with a brush-bast, and then in a sauna call.

Question: it not -is washed off such here by image svezhepoluchneeyj sunburn? That is whether all for nothing I sunbathe?

Hares
10.06.2005, 04:41
After a sun deck to wash at once it is not recommended, especially skrabitsja

Kraskino
10.06.2005, 04:46
In my opinion - all for nothing, you a brush-bast all soskrebaete. I all over again was washed, poparilas, have had a rest, pozagorala, vodichkoj thermal was sprinkled a little.

Alexey With
10.06.2005, 04:51
Usually all over again a brush-bast, and then in a sun deck

BELOVA ANNA
10.06.2005, 05:16
To me in club have told or said that after a sun deck it is impossible to pour water on a body a minimum of mines 15, and it is better than half an hour.

skrabitsja it is possible not earlier than cherz for a short, p -it is simply harmful to a skin

Anas
10.06.2005, 05:42
Here I chustvovala))))

But on sorjarii it is written, that it is better up to ngego not matsja to not break or disturb a natural fatty layer on a skin and to not burn...

From durishcha!!!!! rzhunimagu!

Well though mind or wit the current such two campaigns has sufficed to make))))

And that could and further in the same spirit)))

Then tell or say, can to me is better in a sun deck before training in a hall? toiss I in a hall of one and a half hour at least. Then simply opodlosnus and a moustache))) so it pralno will be?

V.V.
10.06.2005, 05:49
Then tell or say, can to me is better in a sun deck before training in a hall? toiss I in a hall of one and a half hour at least. Then simply opodlosnus and a moustache))) so it pralno will be?

Is not present-will sweat-will to burn a skin.

It is better to descend or go in a sun deck, and potsm to sit sochku to have a drink

To be rinsed or even it is simple with gel to be washed in 15 minutes it is already admissible, tolko vodzha should not be neither very cold, nor very hot

Losha
10.06.2005, 06:08
Aha, thanks for advice or councils!

From it as all is uneasy)))

That is if on mind or wit - that a sun deck it vashchshche the separate stock turns out!

Viian
10.06.2005, 06:26
And at us in club on sun decks spetsom it is written - to not bathe at all in pool after sunburn, only through douche and time should pass or take place half an hour. Probably, bleaching powder can damage or injure;hurt somehow?

10.06.2005, 06:50
People, you at school learned or taught anatomy? That it or she was not learned or taught by those who writes objavy in sun decks is just clearly

The melanin is developed or produced in the "bottom" layers of a skin in an interval of 3-10 hours AFTER fire

10.06.2005, 07:08
And at us it is written on a sun deck that it is impossible to do or make UP TO!!!

And after it or him;them probably poh!!! Type upolocheno and zhetonchik it is already thrown in topku))))

yulik
10.06.2005, 07:19
I am an ignoramus! Tell to me the truth and that I should do or make!!!!

Daniel
10.06.2005, 07:28
If you ?NON?y/bathe directly ahead of or after a session of a sun deck, it can prevent to uniform development or manufacture of a melanin. Sunburn - stress for a skin. It is not necessary to aggravate it or him with bathing in the chlorinated water. Imho.

Litovka
10.06.2005, 07:46
Thanks! Now I shall think up as me better in a sun deck to go...

Kardinal
10.06.2005, 07:56

Is not present-will sweat-will to burn a skin.

Worse. A heatstroke quite really to earn. In case of kardionagruzki ploheet practically all. Including that who all first half of day provaljalsja on a beach, and has gone to a sports hall in the evening.

Vad
10.06.2005, 07:56
About as... That is I am more and more convinced that the sun deck is in general the separate stock...

And if to make so: the hall, mytstsa to be smeared with a cream, to allow to be absorbed as follows, and then in a sun deck?

10.06.2005, 08:13
And if to make so: the hall, mytstsa to be smeared with a cream, to allow to be absorbed as follows, and then in a sun deck?

fish, how much or as far as I know, before a sun deck any creams mazatstsa nizzja in any way. And dazh a deodorant nizzja.

Nashchet a sun deck after training. There is such national sign when in a sun deck it is possible. When completely the complexion was restored, that is became such what was before training. But at all different sensitivity of a complexion to a load. Here if chasika an one and a half will wait, then it is exact in a sun deck do not get poisoned by fumes.

Primavera
10.06.2005, 08:31
About as... That is I am more and more convinced that the sun deck is in general the separate stock...

If on a science, that is on medicine, yes.