PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sun deck

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

MA
26.04.2005, 20:50
At me in club a sun deck. And why there it is impossible to go after a bath?

And more. At me for some reason the body sunbathes more quickly than the face, and it would be desirable and to be more dark on the face.

Yura from Nov
26.04.2005, 22:19
There are various sun decks, beginning or starting from absolutely x and finishing or stopping most modernymi.

Exist spets. sol., where lamps more powerful or potent are located at a level of the face. Therefore the face sunbathes more quickly.

Also there is " a standing sun deck ", but there no more 20, after 2 already as in holiday has visited. But all depends on lamps, from x powers. It is better to take an interest, when last time changed lamps, t.k if for a long time that it only skin to scorch in vain.

And do not forget, that after sunburn in a sun deck it is impossible to sunbathe on the sun so give x to your skin a minimum one month!

Sergey Kuzmin
27.04.2005, 01:31
Oh, at me a passing question about sun decks..

I like eto harmful business.. I Prefer to sunbathe "costing or standing" - and is faster, and the result is more reliable", but also is more dear or expensive than time in 2 than usual "lezhachij".. And in a "lying" one problem.. As is known, the breast in a dorsal decubitus uvi, does not wish to stand upright.. Does not give in uveshevanijam, and "on the left-to the right" %) Accordingly, on each side white traces of %) for some reason triangular %)) can, there is what mysterious " soljarnaja a pose "?

Jtsuken
27.04.2005, 05:57
At me in club a sun deck. And why there it is impossible to go after a bath?

After a bath the skin is deprived a layer of old cells and, forgive or excuse, muds which to some extent shield ultra-violet radiation. To people with a gentle pink skin (and such just after a bath) in general recommend to sunbathe very little and seldom.

axis.dot
27.04.2005, 08:19
Thanks and why elzja to sunbathe on the sun after a sun deck?

Excuse, but I - a zero vetom a question and so it would be desirable a swarty skin.

Tiberion
27.04.2005, 10:17
The beginner it is sent 23-03-2002 22:49--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little girls, greetings! In a sun deck, but in this question I here wish to resemble the FULL layman!!! Tell, please, that nuna to take with itself, as themselves messages to not seem an absolute silly woman how to put on, in general, from the beginning up to the extremity or end? What is the time it is better to lay? Whether much more the vertical sun deck is better horizontal? How much sessions are better to spend? In general, HELP MI PLIZ!

Alja
27.04.2005, 12:28
I something at all do not understand anything in these creams! Someone can will explain to me precisely that the cream for sunburn, from sunburn means? Which protects from the sun and at what you sunbathe?

Valentine Valkova
27.04.2005, 17:02
And you dress the minimal bathing suit. He will keep all in a sun deck, that on the parties or sides did not run up and will leave such uuuuzenkie white treugolnichki. Examination on behalf of the husband has confirmed this theory: too it was pleasant to him when completely "fried" top less.

rom
27.04.2005, 19:10
I when sunbathed to me have advised butter or oil for sunburn, at nivei is such, sunburn sticks very lovely a golden shade and is faster much certainly.

Concealling or Thawing
27.04.2005, 23:20
Simply in all these agents for intensifying sunburn autosunburn is added, that estestenno, gives to a skin additional intensity of sunburn

Helen
28.04.2005, 00:20
Read in Mari- opinion of the cosmetician that on researches of any institute of beauty (it seems French) it is impossible to apply any agents in a sun deck therefore as under action of a ultraviolet of substance can break up and harmfully influence a skin. Recommend to sunbathe the washed face more shortly and then to be smeared with humidifying or wetting cream.

I and do or make.

And a chocolate in sun deck IMHO to not become. Unless in standing.

Candy_
28.04.2005, 02:44
And you know, that abusing sunburn, especially artificial, very harmfully,

What for delirium forgive or excuse?

On the contrary, there all raschitanno, certain koll.minut, etc.

And here solnzze actually it is harmful to us!

chukarin
28.04.2005, 03:09
On danger:

1. The sun

3. A sun deck

4. Autosunburn

gayboytallinn
28.04.2005, 07:28
Read in Mari- opinion of the cosmetician that on researches of any institute of beauty (it seems French) it is impossible to apply any agents in a sun deck therefore as under action of a ultraviolet of substance can break up and harmfully influence a skin. Recommend to sunbathe the washed face more shortly and then to be smeared with humidifying or wetting cream.

My God what horror! And to the sun you too substitute the washed face?

And in fact in sun deck UFA radiation intersivnee solar!

On danger:

1. The sun

3. A sun deck

4. Autosunburn

On cancerogenic danger - yes. In sense, autosunburn - is not dangerous and not harmful - eto a cream such simply

But in fact for dryness, pigmental or pigmentary specks, morshinki and other attributes of a presenilation or senilism respond just UFA beams.

ded
28.04.2005, 11:11
I doubt of full safety of autosunburn. It is curious, as he operates or works. Has tried Niveju for a body, and a smell from kozhi-as after a sun deck. That it meant?

Navia
28.04.2005, 13:50
I zagaraju time two in a week. I use the amplifier of firm Swedish Beauty, to me have sold directly in interior. Costs or stands butylochka 20 $. Considering that I natural as a snow - he pomagaet am healthy

The last summer bought something in drug store - zero result.

gir
28.04.2005, 13:57
Results of a sun deck, such class now (a golden skin and pr), will be reflected in some years in the form of deep folds and maculae. The liftings clarifying agents, dear or expensive dampers, plastic surgery will be necessary for correcting all this disgrace earlier, than pale, preferring a life without the "present or true" sunburn.

And the amplifier of sunburn - in general mockery.

Autosunburn on a degree of danger here even series is not necessary. He paints the top layers of a skin in yellow/brownish color. Possesses natural not the most pleasant smell. In a blood such scanty quantity or amount gets, that speech about any terrible consequences does not go.

Fans or Amateurs of a sun deck and sunburn do not throw in me stones. In some years be convinced, that in such beauty it is much more than harm than advantage or benefit.

Anna
28.04.2005, 14:59
Have again lifted dispute on harm of sunburn...

I on rest saw the woman who was smeared with this butter or oil Niveja, for intensifying - black was, as the miner. And at such blackness the skin, likely, simply dies off, therefore as it is unnatural for it or her.

Well if on a subject is a butter or an oil should strengthen sunburn.

Kind papik
28.04.2005, 17:17
At me the girl-friend of year 2 in the age of 20-22 years on a regular basis went to a sun deck, once a week, sometimes 2. Protective and humidifying or wetting agents used. Skins abyla normallnoj. Now to us on 25. At it or her a skin, as though to her already for 30! Folds. She in horror, went to kosmeologam - the first question - about a sun deck. So, solve.

Correctly in martovskrm Elle, wrote, that many known foreign actresses and models never go to a sun deck, moreover, apply tonalniki on pair tones svetlee own skin as the more darkly the skin, the is more senior the woman looks or appears.

Lenusik
28.04.2005, 20:03
And in fact in sun deck UFA radiation intersivnee solar!

Probably for this reason under its or his influence elements also break up. I have only repeated that that have read through instead of put forward own scientific theories.

Whether as to that I sunbathe with the washed face under the sun - yes I sunbathe, very not for long certainly. Because I consider or count protective from the sun of a cream kamedogennymi

Shen
28.04.2005, 21:42
The sun deck is not more harmful than simple solar beams, and with our radiation and a bad ecological situation in general the sun - the enemy number or room one to a skin. What now to go in a yashmak and to not have a rest on the sea?!

By the way before a trip to the sea some sessions in a sun deck are simply necessary to not receive a solar combustion in the first days on a health resort

Folds and so on is a predisposition of the organism, instead of result of a sun deck as now the advanced sun decks practically do not harm to a skin.

Simply it is not necessary to spare and go to sun decks the served periods of validity to which to receive normal sunburn it is necessary to go 10 times.

I go to the advanced sun deck similar to a capsule, lay to myself, birdies sing or hum of the sea, an easy or a light;a mild breeze! super!

In interior sell special gel or butter or oil for a sun deck, gel for beginners, butter or oil for continuing on once costs or stands 50 rbl.

For 4 sessions for 14 minutes has sunbathed up to almond color. Chocolate to be I do not want, too to eyes rushes and so everyone ask, where so has quickly sunbathed?

makxc
28.04.2005, 21:57
Yes well, nonsenses what - before a trip on the sea on the natural sun on sun decks to go. In my opinion, waste of money. It is better to take a good powerful or potent dignity-block or -trochlea on the first couple of days and to not go too far in a beach while the skin gets used.

Darina
28.04.2005, 22:48
2 Lelka

And can, in a sun deck simply old lamps cost or stand? You ask them, when last time changed!

KlukvaieeSbIN
29.04.2005, 01:23
Folds and so on is a predisposition of the organism, instead of result of a sun deck as now the advanced sun decks practically do not harm to a skin.

Excuse, fiori, but it at all so. The present of a sun deck does not eliminate or erase;remove UVA beams which destroy or blast a collagen and an elastin in a skin, that breaking its or her structure or frame and causing folds/maculae. On good the collagen and an elastin "collapse or are blasted" independently in the form of natural process of ageing. You simply accelerate it or him.

I do not dissuade from a sun deck: to go or not - the private affair of everyone. But when speak, what is it it is not harmful and it is not useful almost I only to the divine or miracle am given, whence undertakes similar e.

There is a question
29.04.2005, 04:25
Tigerlily,

Be harmful can, if from a sun deck to not get and if to go on 4-5 times to a season, nothing will be.

The eternal youth threatens nobody