PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sun deck

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49

Zanna
10.06.2005, 22:04
Good afternoon!

We carry out the research, devoted to quality of job of studios of sunburn and your attitude or relation to sun decks. You very much will help or assist us if will respond on a little bit offered below questions.

The questionnaire is anonymous, obtained data will be used only in the generalized kind.

Choose one (or more if it is specially stipulated in a question) a variant of the answer to each question. In the answer put number or room of a question and your variant of the answer. Where it is required, enter the answer independently.

In advance thanks for the help and cooperation!

Whether 1. It happened or it was possible to you to use sun decks?

Yes

No

2. If you do not use a sun deck (or use very seldom), why?

Absence of a free time

Dearness of service

Consider or Count, that the sun deck is unhealthy

Do not feel need or requirement for use of service

Other reasons (specify, please, which)

If you do not use sun decks pass at once to 11- to a question

3. How often you visit or attend a sun deck?

Visited or Attended only 1-2 times

I pass or I take place one course in a year

I pass or I take place two-rub or -three courses in a year

I visit or attend on a regular basis

4. During what time of day it is more convenient to you to visit or attend a sun deck?

From 7 o'clock till 10 o'clock

From 10 o'clock till 15 o'clock

From 15 o'clock till 19 o'clock

From 19 o'clock till 22 o'clock

After 22 hours

5. In what season you visit or attend a sun deck more often?

In the spring

In the summer

In the autumn

In the winter

6. Than you are guided, solving or deciding where to go for reception of artificial sunburn? (it is possible to choose more than one variant of the answer)

Competent job of the personnel

Wide assortment of additional services (massage, a beauty shop, etc.)

Maintenance of high quality of services

Safety of procedure for health

An internal atmosphere of a place which renders services of a sun deck

The given bonuses (discounts)

Advertising

Opinion of friends

A site of services in city

By

Another (specify, please, what exactly)

7. Specify, please, on for you these parameters how much are important at a choice of a sun deck?

(1- it is not important

2- it is important

3- it is important

4- it is important)

Job of the personnel

1 2 3 4

Presence of additional services

1 2 3 4

Quality of services

1 2 3 4

Atmosphere, appearance of interior

1 2 3 4

Given discounts

1 2 3 4

The price

1 2 3 4

Site

1 2 3 4

Advertising

1 2 3 4

References of friends/girlfriends

1 2 3 4

The reference of the doctor

1 2 3 4

8. What for you use sun decks? (it is possible to choose about two variants of the answer)

That it is beautiful to look or appear

To relax

To improve mood

"To maintain the reputation"

To pass away a free time

To communicate to girlfriends

9. You usually visit or attend a sun deck:

One

In the company of girlfriends

Happens both so, and so

10. (in dollars) you consider or count possible or probable to spend What limiting sum for a session of sunburn in a sun deck?

11. You would like to receive What additional services in a sun deck (studio of sunburn)? (it is possible to note more than one variant of the answer)

Massage

A beauty shop

Consultation of the doctor-dermatologist

A room of rest

Cafe

12. Your age:

Till 18 years

19-24 years

25-30 years

31-36 years

37-42 years

43-48 years

48 years are more senior

13. The Sort of your employment or occupations:

The student

The housewife

The teacher

The doctor

The employee

The principal of the company/enterprise

Another (specify, please, which)

14. What from listed below names to you it seems to the most preferable to studio of sunburn? (with what name you would go or send to studio of sunburn with greater probability?)

LAMPA

Talia

Summit

The Prism

The Dignity-track

Thanks for participation!

Crumb
10.06.2005, 22:12
Uzhast. Usually for filling of such cloth though a chocolate give... Or a free-of-charge session in a sun deck

I am mercantile, yes?

Tatiana Amosova
10.06.2005, 22:15
nea

Actually on the sly starts to irritate, that in a coffee house postitsja a heap of advertising and everyones are spent sots.oprosy

Or at me day serious?

Nessi
10.06.2005, 22:18
Fahrwasser, is a little. Actually, itself did not like such to fill, while the trade has not forced to be engaged in interrogations. And the cloth consists all of 14 questions. It is a lot of? I poytalas to be not too obsessional, excuse, if strongly I stir or prevent.

Bruna, for me it is the first interrogation. So, see, and at me day serious. But in fact if it would not be desirable, it is possible to not respond, the truth?

Job at us such ungrateful or thankless...

Oll
10.06.2005, 22:29
Yes zastrelitstsa!!)

aftar you shto???

I niasilila dazh to read up!!!

And that that to respond...

aleksii
10.06.2005, 22:32
zainteresovannaya

Hi. All of you correctly do or make.

Can and a little, but that that is scrolled on some screens - differently a cloth.

And you to me instead of a chocolate tell, what for this sotsopros for whom (it is possible without the name), what will do or make with results?

Aleksandrrr
10.06.2005, 22:35

2. Absence of a free time

Do not feel need or requirement for use of service

3. I pass or I take place two-rub or -three courses in a year

4. From 19 o'clock till 22 o'clock

5. in the autumn in the winter

Site of services in city

By

Job of the personnel 3

Presence of additional services 2

Quality of services 4

Atmosphere, appearance 4

Given 4

Advertising 1

References of friends/nOOu2

The reference of the doctor 4

8. That it is beautiful to look or appear

To improve mood

10.8 u.e for mines

11. the doctor-dermatologist

Cafe

12.19-24 years

14. Talia

Badger
10.06.2005, 22:45
I am mercantile, yes?

nea.. I too have thought about free-of-charge visiting...

And you to me instead of a chocolate tell, what for this sotsopros for whom (it is possible without the name), what will do or make with results?

Will shortchange, will estimate sho it is necessary, chtop to increase inflow of clients to a sun deck.. liba on what to pay attention at opening a new sun deck..

zainteresovannaya

It is a lot of?

Well, to us too is lazy to fill

That is it it is necessary to type or collect all questions, then to write answers, then zapostit.. And all.. uzhs!

mozh luchche bylob a page with interactive interrogation to make? And otpravimshim the questionnaire to give the discount.. ali a chocolate at visiting interior? Differently more answers will be

nsmkam76
10.06.2005, 22:48
Was not

I do not plan

I do not advise

Mocj
10.06.2005, 22:58
8 u.e for mines

Here and the prices for services grow.. Yes..

Demand gives rise to the offer...

AlinaD
10.06.2005, 23:07
Fahrwasser, I shall explain, certainly. I shall try, that as advertising it did not look or appear.

I work in a certain firm which is engaged in creation of brands. Now at us the client - the person who wishes to create studio of sunburn. So, it is necessary to find out, that people wait from a sun deck, from sunburn, what for there go, what additional services wish to receive. The client asks to learn or find out, what in general girls wish to see in studio of sunburn? What there should be, that it was pleasant to people?

And my problem or task of all this to find out. Questioning, certainly, is spent and in a paper variant, but to catch the people who are coming back from job and to stick to them with rasprosami... Personally to me in it or this to be engaged it would not be desirable at all. At forums usually there are people more or less free. Besides, everyone in the right to not read that subject which is not pleasant to him. Here I also have solved what more tactfully all the same to try it to do or make through forums. And to respond-not to respond is already the private affair of everyone.

I not too longly write? Will descend or go for a chocolate?

Anika, thanks big, very much to you it is grateful!

dohodjazhka
10.06.2005, 23:11
Dellen, yes, in all of you are right =)

What for so it is complex or difficult? If to respond a separate page (To open in a new window) can use functions "To copy and "insert".

And as to the discount... I in fact do not represent a sun deck. And personally did not communicate with that studio of sunburn which is our customer. Therefore anything, unfortunately, I can not promise.

Here and so.

10.06.2005, 23:20
zainteresovannaya

Mmm.

Not, you all the same correctly do or make all.

Here I have opened a subject - at me was negatif on you. Schas have talked, have told, I even have like a hard share of people spending interrogations.

I even almost without irony.

Has thought, as though I declined people to respond, if there would be a problem or task...

I shall not fill, you forgive or excuse me, I at you not a target audience all the same.

Yagos
10.06.2005, 23:21
I do not go to a sun deck. I consider or count process senseless, and smoked soljarijnyj sunburn - awful.

Ina
10.06.2005, 23:31
Fahrwasser, all indeed =)

Thanks for support. I too without irony.

And as though began to decline?

Mechanisms psychological - mass, I on education the psychologist almost (still douchivajus a little bit), but any all these mechanisms... State. And operate or work badly, if on cleanliness.

Vlad-AND-??
10.06.2005, 23:40
zainteresovannaya

I sympathize with you.. The truth.. lana.. My answers..

1, ugu

2, absence of a free time; and still not on a way.. To it or him specially to go it is necessary, is easier kada on road from job...

3, visited or attended only 1-2 times, nada a course to spend...

4, from 19 o'clock till 22 o'clock

5, on mood

6, maintenance of high quality of services; safety of procedure for health; an internal atmosphere of a place which renders services of a sun deck; a site of services in city; by

7, Job of the personnel 4

Presence of additional services 1

Quality of services 4

Atmosphere, appearance of interior 3

Given discounts 2

The price 3

Site 4

Advertising 1

References of friends/girlfriends 1

The reference of the doctor 3

8 that it is beautiful to look or appear; to improve mood

9, one

10, in recalculation 3 u.e for mines

11, massage; a beauty shop

12, 19-24 years

13, the student

14, the Dignity-track

pysy, under "employee" will approach or suit both biliotekar, and finanalitik in bank.. I think to you it is necessary to differentiate these concepts?

samaanonimnost
10.06.2005, 23:46
Allow to report.

Sun deck visited or attended.

I shall not visit or attend henceforth and I do not advise those, to that expensively own health, for employment or occupation this or thus harmful, fatally acting on all organism!

The world
10.06.2005, 23:56
To puntku 11 - manicure-pedicure.. Or it kosm. Services?

Petja
11.06.2005, 00:05
zainteresovannaya

I escape, but later poobshchatstsa on a subject of declination of people to filling questionnaires not against, a current we to you shall litter a subject

Though but will hold on longer.

Timon
11.06.2005, 00:09
I represent, what is it there will be for a sun deck if its or his owner spares on carrying out of researches before it or him otkrytiemmezhdu other, not such greater or big money.

Itself to a sun deck went and I shall go, but before what nibud the important actions. At my dry skin is a short way to occurrence of early folds and in general it is unsafe. After years or summer visiting a sun deck now I can not cope with a xeroderma in any way. Everywhere

Psyterror
11.06.2005, 00:16
1. Whether It happened or it was possible to you to use sun decks?

Yes

3. How often you visit or attend a sun deck?

I pass or I take place two-rub or -three courses in a year

4. During what time of day it is more convenient to you to visit or attend a sun deck?

From 19 o'clock till 22 o'clock

In target in the afternoon

5. In what season you visit or attend a sun deck more often?

In the autumn

In the winter

6. Than you are guided, solving or deciding where to go for reception of artificial sunburn? (it is possible to choose more than one variant of the answer)

Competent job of the personnel

Maintenance of high quality of services

Internal atmosphere of a place which renders services of a sun deck

Site of services in city

By

7. Specify, please, on for you these parameters how much are important at a choice of a sun deck?

(1- it is not important

2- it is important

3- it is important

4- it is important)

Job of the personnel

Presence of additional services

Quality of services

Atmosphere, appearance of interior

Given discounts

The price

Site

Advertising

References of friends/girlfriends

The reference of the doctor

8. What for you use sun decks? (it is possible to choose about two variants of the answer)

That it is beautiful to look or appear

To improve mood

9. You usually visit or attend a sun deck:

One

10. (in dollars) you consider or count possible or probable to spend what limiting sum for a session of sunburn in a sun deck?

11. You would like to receive what additional services in a sun deck (studio of sunburn)? (it is possible to note more than one variant of the answer)

Anything

12. Your age:

31-36 years

13. A sort of your employment or occupations:

The principal of a department

14. What from listed below names to you it seems to the most preferable to studio of sunburn? (with what name you would go or send to studio of sunburn with greater probability?)

LAMPA

Talia

Summit

Prism

Dignity-track

To me in general all the same. If by greater or big letters it has been written Studio of sunburn, and then the name it would be normal.

Actually, I go and I shall go to such studio in Novokosino, she is called as Romeo. They still have a beauty salon and bowling. Here where the owner has managed to create such situation and to train the personnel that would be desirable to come again and again. Girls as native you meet all. Well and lamps change each 500 hours and write about it or this. And there it is real zagaraesh, instead of simply money you give. And as it will be called yes pofigu, reputation not it or this earn.

Lelja
11.06.2005, 00:23
Well and the prices at you the girl, I sharply shall start to be proud of the white skin and even to a scar I shall reconcile, if I shall pay in a sun deck of a drain deneh

Viktoria
11.06.2005, 00:25
daaa... I did not think at all, that such prices happen At me in my district a sun deck is, hangs objava " from 6 roubles for a minute "

Well a pancake, you seriously pay on 80-100 dollars for a session, if for 10 minutes??????

uclfsa
11.06.2005, 00:34
Well a pancake, you seriously pay on 80-100 dollars for a session, if for 10 minutes??????

And where such digit is specified?

mane
11.06.2005, 00:36
Sonts, well here look

8 u.e for mines it if 10 minutes, 80 uev, here to us and poplohelo. I go for 18 roubles minute and I consider or count, that is dear or expensive