PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I can that be useful annekdotichnyj a case. The doctor vypisa...

Natasha
12.07.2004, 04:15
Hello! I can that be useful annekdotichnyj a case.
The doctor has written out to me gluconat of a calcium intramusculary, and have made to me a nyxis of Sodium chloridum of a calcium intramusculary. I write already with a smile though all the night long and three next days on beautiful and literally words "workplace" could not sit and lay. The ice which has thawn on me pol-freezers has helped or assisted. Thanks that doctor fast who has advised me it. By the way first of doctors, to I have addressed have advised to make an iodic reticulum and grelochku to put or apply. It is good, that to advice or council to it or this I followed only to a steam hours. And in general it is interesting, what vse-taki it was possible to make at once if the inaccuracy of a nyxis was found out in 10 minutes?

Kasapov K.I.
13.07.2004, 01:26
The same bubble with an ice, on your "workplace", and after day an iodic reticulum, on the same place.

Natasha
14.07.2004, 14:42
Thanks the responded doctor. But I am similar in vain was early pleased. Later week in a place of a nyxis in depth I feel a morbid firm globule what it is possible to undertake before visiting the doctor (now Saturday)? In advance I thank for answers.

Kasapov K.I.
15.07.2004, 18:32
If a firm morbid globule most likely there was a hematoma which now in a stage of the organization, then will resolve itself, but it is possible or probable and abtsess, except for an iodic grid while can more nothing dalat.