Зарегистрироваться
  1. Natasha
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello! I can that be useful annekdotichnyj a case.
    The doctor has written out to me gluconat of a calcium intramusculary, and have made to me a nyxis of Sodium chloridum of a calcium intramusculary. I write already with a smile though all the night long and three next days on beautiful and literally words "workplace" could not sit and lay. The ice which has thawn on me pol-freezers has helped or assisted. Thanks that doctor fast who has advised me it. By the way first of doctors, to I have addressed have advised to make an iodic reticulum and grelochku to put or apply. It is good, that to advice or council to it or this I followed only to a steam hours. And in general it is interesting, what vse-taki it was possible to make at once if the inaccuracy of a nyxis was found out in 10 minutes?

2. Kasapov K.I.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The same bubble with an ice, on your "workplace", and after day an iodic reticulum, on the same place.

3. Natasha
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Thanks the responded doctor. But I am similar in vain was early pleased. Later week in a place of a nyxis in depth I feel a morbid firm globule what it is possible to undertake before visiting the doctor (now Saturday)? In advance I thank for answers.

4. Kasapov K.I.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    If a firm morbid globule most likely there was a hematoma which now in a stage of the organization, then will resolve itself, but it is possible or probable and abtsess, except for an iodic grid while can more nothing dalat.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •