PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Five days ago on the varicose site has appeared it is painful or unhealthy...

Olga
08.07.2004, 10:55
Hello, the doctor. Five days ago on the varicose site there was a morbid inspissation, speak a thrombophlebitis. Ointment Vishnevskogo and Detraleks does not help or assist, apparently, that maculae has increased. Whether it is possible to go and what to use for treatment? Thanks.

Uchkin I.G.
09.07.2004, 08:15
All depends on the location of a varicophlebitis - if on an anticnemion it is possible to not worry - an elastic roller, ointment geparinovaja, butadionovaja, alternating or interleaving compresses in day, Voltarenum 1 h 3 r 5 days, oksigrissant 53 2 weeks, well, Detraleks 22. But 5 days not term, will hurt or be ill;be sick weeks 2 3, and to resolve some months. All needs to be treated in time.

Uchkin I.G.
09.07.2004, 13:42
Yes, and if on a femur, and especially on an internal surface - 03 and run in hospital on urgent operation, lethal complications differently are possible or probable.

Olga
11.07.2004, 02:57
Inspissation on an anticnemion, centimeters 10 below a knee on peredne-to the internal party or side. Thanks. And as concerning movements. To me the doctor has told or said to move, that there was no stagnation of a blood, and at movement the leg or foot hurts me.

Uchkin I.G.
11.07.2004, 23:01
To move it is possible in elastic rollers, it will be sick even weeks two....