Зарегистрироваться
  1. Olga
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello, the doctor. Five days ago on the varicose site there was a morbid inspissation, speak a thrombophlebitis. Ointment Vishnevskogo and Detraleks does not help or assist, apparently, that maculae has increased. Whether it is possible to go and what to use for treatment? Thanks.

2. Uchkin I.G.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    All depends on the location of a varicophlebitis - if on an anticnemion it is possible to not worry - an elastic roller, ointment geparinovaja, butadionovaja, alternating or interleaving compresses in day, Voltarenum 1 h 3 r 5 days, oksigrissant 53 2 weeks, well, Detraleks 22. But 5 days not term, will hurt or be ill;be sick weeks 2 3, and to resolve some months. All needs to be treated in time.

3. Uchkin I.G.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Yes, and if on a femur, and especially on an internal surface - 03 and run in hospital on urgent operation, lethal complications differently are possible or probable.

4. Olga
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Inspissation on an anticnemion, centimeters 10 below a knee on peredne-to the internal party or side. Thanks. And as concerning movements. To me the doctor has told or said to move, that there was no stagnation of a blood, and at movement the leg or foot hurts me.

5. Uchkin I.G.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    To move it is possible in elastic rollers, it will be sick even weeks two....

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •