PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abaissement of hair

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

The VIP
27.01.2005, 14:35
To me of 14 years, earlier at me was long and thick kosa but when I was cut,

That hair became vypodat though they at me and in the nature of things climbed decently but the matter is that I wash a head every day, and from it or this

All problems, at me go stress behind stress and I cannot get out of a minor status...

And recently it wanted to me to grow long hair, but they grow very slowly, moreover and climb... Advise them to strengthen as me?

Zaranie thanks Kaja

Natasha
28.01.2005, 01:44
Greetings! With the years hair grow all more slowly to-th themselves is checked up, that grew for a month-now on a year rashchu earlier. All these purchased masks for hair, super-shampoos both pr and pr-is useless. Probably, it is necessary to try or taste what that national agents like vtiranija an onion in a head-th so did not try or taste, a lack of time all. But I feel, soon it is necessary.

IlyaVlasov
28.01.2005, 11:30
It is not necessary an onion - it will be added still kuchka stresses

Do or Make more often, but accurately massage of a head (do not rub, and shift a skin).

It is checked up on itself, that modern strengthening masks for hair are much more effective than national agents. Try or taste professional line SHvartskopf. And, probably, while hair weak, wait for them to let grow.

By the way, not current stress usually affects abaissement of hair, and that was several months ago.

lesli
28.01.2005, 16:58
Greetings! I can advise the way checked up on ukreplenjai hair and fingernails-it or fingernails-this;fingernails-thus;nails-it elementary yeast, ktoryh now set with different additives, prodajutja practically in any drugstore. I drank yeast about -very good result! Only it is necessary to drink a course, I drank month 3 probably. There is yeast with different vitamins and trace substances - look or see on packing, there it will be written for what more preferably to accept those or other of them! Success!

Irinka
29.01.2005, 12:18
Vau, it is direct my problem. At me suddenly neither from that nor from this pieces hair began to climb. Can be what they often at me happen wet? (every day I go on lake and I take a shower because of such heat) three times. Has bought SHvartskopfa, such sensation that began to climb even more strongly, has bought or purchased the yeast, here two days while I drink, I shall wait for effect. And actually, what to do or make, and that so from my perfect hair soon nothing remains...

zc
29.01.2005, 13:33
Lovely girls,

If at you hair address to the endocrinologist, and then to the dermatologist have suddenly started to drop out STRONGLY.

National agents it is possible to help or assist only if there is no disease. And when hair drop out strongly, the girl even complains, that pieces it is an attribute of the general or common illness of an organism.

Successes and budte are healthy!

rabaev
30.01.2005, 10:49
Yes, dropping out hair can be a consequence of the stress which has happened even three months ago.

There was a same situation, a saw and yeast, masks were done or made, has seemed to the endocrinologist, but shifts were not. Hair have ceased to drop out through a floor of year.

Planer Vitaly
31.01.2005, 02:40
At all at children's age has had been ill with a scarlatina after that in the morning not to a pillow found pieces of my wonderful or strange hair. Strongly experienced, did not know as to do or make, while good people have not advised " old as the world " a way: HENNA!!! poverte to me, now I more than am happy or am with the head of hear though I admit, that result not at once. Some years - mine retual: every month henna.

Mart
31.01.2005, 21:08
Vitamin B, a complex of vitamins 6 12 and so on, -too well perfectly month two to spend on drink, all problemi will leave!!!!

Senna
01.02.2005, 01:25
Henna... And what to me then to do or make with meter of red hair? Especially I plan to make in a year melirovanie, and no paints on henna undertake.

gergeor
01.02.2005, 20:10
Oh, girls! To me 20.

The same problem. There were very dense direct hair (though hair - thin) Earlier. Now hair, and structure or frame of hair utonchaetsja strongly drop out is even stronger. In addition to all they became fragile on ends and " Saccharum on a head ". Mine somewhere time in 2 days as for 3 day is already something. To be sheared I do not want, as it is doubtful, that something to improve. Help or assist, please. Or shampoo what or kondishen advise, and that I all in rastroennyh feelings

maniia
02.02.2005, 00:08
I while have decided to be switched, rinse on grasses with a neetle and a camomile, have bought or purchased Gliss Hens with any treatments and yeast. However, from a neetle my hair get a greenish shade, well and good, if only not bald... And in general to the endocrinologist it is necessary.

bazik
02.02.2005, 07:50
Speak a lethal agent tincture of siliculose pepper!

I too began to smear hair with this tincture, have passed or have taken place not enough time for results.

Kashnikova Olesya
02.02.2005, 08:38
I here too once professional shvartskopf was painted, did not know as to stop a disgrace - hair climbed, to be twisted have ceased... The mask with bread has fine helped or assisted, only patiences it is necessary much and a free time. Now I rinse a neetle of week 3, it seems is better, and the self-suggestion can, but are twisted!

Still there is a superthing - balm karavaeva auron! I recommend!

Partizan
02.02.2005, 16:05
And a mask with bread it as?

kleolita
03.02.2005, 01:20
Greetings to all!

Very much I advise to find a line "Banfi" for strengthening hair on travkah (I reserved in Peter if will interest, I can look for phone).

And, certainly, massage of a head, only it is obligatory with balm any or a mask (and that is possible povydirat remained))), movements of fingers of arms or hand should be from below upwards as though on a spiral. It is possible to do or make and on dry hair, but with medical balzamchikom more pleasantly and more usefully.

Still very much praise repejnoe butter or oil, but from it or him I, after pair attempts, has refused-too to wash off longly and tiresomely.

Success!

boom
03.02.2005, 08:56
Mask with bread: about half of loaf to crumb, fill in with boiled water, to give postojat yet will not cool down, to put or render on hair, a skin of a head (hair are already washed) to put on shapochku for douche, to resemble half an hour or more, then to wash off, already without shampoo.

natali00002
03.02.2005, 12:20
Bread white, black? And on the bill of a pepper admixture, everyone speak, that she is simple super. Whether Is not present at you retseptika, casually?

AnastasijaA
03.02.2005, 14:48
At me already a hysterics, with everyone denm hair more lesser or ever less and less

chuk117
04.02.2005, 08:23

Black, and, the more rasping grinding - the better. And about pepper tincture descend or go on passion.ru, there the whole branch recently was about it or her.

Olga C.
04.02.2005, 15:10
I can advise production of company " STYX " based or founded;established on essential oils. Itself has bought or purchased recently shampoo and balm, used somewhere time 3 - hair already noticeably became better (shine, magnificent and as- the quantity or amount has increased:-).

The remark of a moderator:

Not registered participants, please, specify links to sites which you wish to advertise only in the event that at registered and regular customers of "Tonus" there will be an interest to that production about which you write.

Therefore I am compelled or forced to remove from this post URL.

[It is corrected: Almera (07-08-2001).]

Roy
05.02.2005, 05:11
Please, if not difficultly write the prescription of pepper tincture, and that at us the malicious administrator has blocked access on the basic female pages and including passion.ru

------------------

With greetings,

the_coffe_girl

solomeya
05.02.2005, 13:28
Pepper tincture is on sale in a drugstore. It is necessary to dilute it or her a little with water (or to not dilute - depending on an acceptability with a skin) and to rub in roots of hair. Improvement of a circulation as a result of irritating effect.

ivkoko
05.02.2005, 18:03
And to wash off it or her it is necessary?

kornet
05.02.2005, 22:40
Well I do not know, that at you there for drugstores, but at us such tincture is not on sale, on passion.ru only professional advice or councils, it would be desirable to make tincture in house conditions.

I have bought or purchased SHvartskopf an agent from abaissement of hair, the Belarus masks from abaissement and I rinse with hop, a camomile and a neetle, hair still drop out, but in a hair parting already grow volosjushki

I try to be nervous less, but does not leave yet.