PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abaissement of hair

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

JUJU
04.06.2005, 07:24
Cherry spice

Pasta of Sulsenum

It sho tse take?

lilya
04.06.2005, 14:27
It is such nepremetnyj a tube if I am not mistaken manufactures of Ukraine. At one my friend smart hair, and she mercilessly paints them any suspicious paints, and they quickly grow, not sekutsja and shine. At me somehow the dandruff has appeared, and t.k this friend director of a drugstore I at it or her have asked advice or council. She vobshchem uses this Pasta constantly. There on a tube it is written, to apply once a week, to hold 30 minutes well and t.d will see in a word. The smell prada original - smells not that as sulfur, not that liquid ammonia.

Well hair from it or her become really better and cease to drop out. Well at least at me and at my friend

There is only 26 rbl. with copecks, is on sale in drugstores.

P.S. When will see a tube - be not frightened, I warn looks or appears awfully

leming
04.06.2005, 20:22
Domestic children's shampoo could render positive influence.

I for the sake of prikola recently (couple of months back) have bought or purchased children's shampoo " Tsarevna a-small fish " with a smell of a banana. To me so has liked, hair became really better.

Though the volosopad I stopped others sredstvami.no it was several years ago.

suann
05.06.2005, 04:03
Too (fie-fie-fie) like would stop

I for three weeks have lost about third of hair, at washing dropped out prjadkami

Revalid (vitamins) + shampoo Biomed from abaissement + mask Moltobene with clay.

Kind Fairy
05.06.2005, 05:24
I till now do not know, why at me (fie-fie-fie) in the autumn taki have stopped volosopad. I think, nevertheless, because postriglas or it is simple navypadalis. Though I did or made masks from Essentiale as in the Coffee house advised, but all the same...

It seems to me, that the reasons of a stopping nevertheless were not external.

a345345a
05.06.2005, 08:32
All thanks for congratulations. (the main thing to not maleficiate) Three hours with a towel on a head to spend not difficultly in the evening, the main thing to force itself to smear a head and to wind this towel. Seriously - here yesterday like Sunday, and will powers on these actions have not sufficed. Has washed up since morning a head and has spread on job. It is necessary to pass to the feats described in a branch of growing thin

Larissa With.
05.06.2005, 15:11
Devochki ya tut reshila poiskat v inete eti vitamini Lady's formula, i ne mogu nayti Vilazit kucha sites s raznimi vitaminami dlya volos. No ya ne znayu kakie vibrat ' i kakie iz nih luchshe

Podskajite pls kakie vitamini vam bolshe pomogli.

Izvinyayus za svoyu latinitsu.

Anastaija
05.06.2005, 22:18
Girls I here have solved poiskat in an Internet eti vitamins Ladi the formula, and I can not naiti Vylazit a heap saitov with different vitamins for hair. But I do not know what vibrat and what of them it is better

Prompt pls what vitamins to you bolshe have helped or assisted.

krilony
06.06.2005, 01:28
Vitaminka

Under this series with the name of Lady the Formula of full different vitamins, the Menopause, PMS, for hair and a skin and td.

I their itself not a saw, but heard some times complaints who drank these vitamins for hair, skins and td, at the some people jump out on the contrary pryshchiki from them.

On mine themselves differences are not present whose brand some vitamins to use. They everyone go under one - Vitamins for hair, skins and fingernails or nails.

Vafa
06.06.2005, 09:15
Ooo again my "liked" subject ozhila

And just in time.

I have spent on drink vitamins which for Hair, a skin and fingernails or nails.

Like volosja sypatsja have ceased.

And here I have decided to cease to drink OK, here 3 month without them I live and... Again problems with these hair!

Besides that again hair to climb steel now also the dandruff has appeared.

I at once, having believed advertising have bought or purchased shampoo from dandruff Fruktis. So to a dandruff became even more

WorkStudio
06.06.2005, 09:57
Than mask Moltobene with clay is good? Thanks.

nejroonkolog
06.06.2005, 10:48
, I have bought or purchased a mask from abaissement, here such:

http: // www.moltobene.ru/professiona... re/series1.html

On the termination or discontinuance of abaissement, I think, - vitamins, and a mask nevertheless have more affected or influenced good appearance of hair.

Marusik
06.06.2005, 19:15
Thanks, .ja esteemed subjects and already too has reserved ety a mask. Excuse for nastyrnost, and the instruction in English is applied on her? I do not know, how to her to use in general, how much to hold-than to wash off, etc. As soon at you there was an effect from application?

ksyphoriya
06.06.2005, 23:36
Hair climbed year 2. Now have ceased to drop out, steel more densely and more beautifully. At all I do not know from what. I sat on a diet and ate fruit, vegetables, have excluded all harmful, salty, zharenoe. And hair washed with shampoo " Russian field ", prichitav about itself in the Tonus. Some any vitamins did not drink.

Vlas
07.06.2005, 06:54
And you how much bought this mask do not remember? I here have found pair sites where it is a mask on $26 - 28

And them you did not use shampoo?

I congratulate! Though to that that carries.

evgeny aleksan
07.06.2005, 11:38
, At me on a mask the instruction in Russian, I can fill, if to you will not give out. But as a whole so - to put or render on hair, since ends, to massage a skin of a head, to take 10-15 minutes, to wash off. To wash off baaaaaaalshim quantity or amount of water, it is washed off plyoho

The effect (the termination or discontinuance of abaissement) as I have already told or said, seems to me, nevertheless from vitamins, and fingernails or nails, by the way, from them became excellent or different And shine and splendour on my hair have appeared and from unitary application of a mask For me in general hair "grateful" Here still new volosiki to grow have begun, eh...

, Nearby 1200 for 500 gram in soft packing. I bought in "creative" on October. First has bought or purchased naborchik - + (the gram on 50, it is no more). The mask was used for a week approximately, shampoo I use weeks try - economic it has appeared, strangely enough

By the way, I schas as too harmful-salty- I do not eat - the Post, however

gruzin
07.06.2005, 19:48
Thanks. I shall wait the posylku.

Nick Diamond
08.06.2005, 02:21
Well I now too have solved ponazakazat this business, I hope result will be

And how long you drank or saw these vitamins? Or you still continue them to drink?

asik79
08.06.2005, 09:00
, No trouble. Success

, Vitamins of a propyl two weeks (a pack from 30 pieces, a saw on 2 in day, in an ideal on 3 it it it would be necessary). But I before saw Merts for hair and fingernails or nails, now finish drinking it or him, then again revalid I shall drink Also to you tozh success

Alisa113
08.06.2005, 13:29
At me hair hardly below scapulas, climb terribly, to Saturday I go to freshen ends. I go to interior of times in 3 months and I cut on 2-3 see And here I struggle with desire, to cut hair more shortly on 10 sm, and it will be easier to look after.

Except for that if hair long it seems, that gets out them more as with raschestki you remove or you take out a bunch from 20 long hair, instead of with 20 short

And I look at myself in a mirror - beautiful long hair...

HERE also I face delemoj... To shear-not to shear..

Dlinovoloski.. Whether such problem how struggle is known to you, than struggle comes to an end?

Mona
08.06.2005, 20:05
Trouble,

I do not advise to be sheared by 10-th, look or see on here this subject day:

http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/showthr...? threadid=49924

Besides now like the Moon already would decrease, in your case is better to be sheared on growing and in days of the Maiden and the Lion...

popitajte hair for example, polyvalent losonom Indola... nastoem from a neetle, a burdock rinse after washing, make masks of natural products. Have a drink vitamins, ehinatseju... If there are stresses, settle an image zhini... Something from this necessarily will help or assist.

Glamour
09.06.2005, 02:42
Such problems happen, when visits or attends an idea to sit on a short rations....

About 8 years ago mum has very strongly grown thin also has told or said even - well here will be lean and bald, very beautifully

The truth schas me both up to lean and up to bald it is far

Still somehow was in Kiev and to me very much advised to buy or purchase any agent for hair... I shall look or see the name and to you I shall write - speak, that at such problems to much has helped or assisted well...

Miloserdov A.V.
09.06.2005, 03:47
Try or Taste Rogain. The American agent, but I and at us in a drugstore (in Moscow) saw. polzovala I nachalnitsa - told in full delight. Only, speaks, to throw it is impossible, differently again to drop out will begin. But it, I think, at at whom serious problems: in fact this Regejn write out even to muzhiks with a bald head, and, speak, helps or assists... In a word, it is considered as the most effective agent.

Dima
09.06.2005, 11:02
Try or Taste Moltobene - here there was a branch. To me has very quickly helped or assisted from abaissement! At me too long hair, climbed terribly... All has come to norm or rate less than for a month. Still a good agent from abaissement of Vichy. Too very appreciable result.

AnB
09.06.2005, 14:36
And what from moltobene?