PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wax strias

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

Fatina
16.03.2005, 08:42
Prompt please where it is possible to buy or purchase wax strias. What it is better? What prices? Now advertise or promote strias VEET, they good? I never used them. Share the information please!

Andreyka
17.03.2005, 17:17
I used strias Veet, and on axillas there was a terrible allergy.

Now I use Beauty Image - 133 OOi./for ten in "Spring" on N.Arbate - on legs or foots, but on axillas I do not experiment any more. In the field of bikini strias to use difficultly enough that they enough greater or big, it is possible to try to cut them on a part.

Generally I the supporter of use of pitch, but am compelled or forced to use other agents since recently pitch has absolutely disappeared both from interiors, and from shops.

Alla
20.03.2005, 14:55
And we in city had a medical exhibition, and there I have got to myself naborchik for an epilation from Moscow firm " ". Consists from accurate plastic kosmetichki, pitches with various cosmetic additives in a beautiful jar, a cream after an epilation, strias of a tissue and a rake. This miracle costed nearby 150 r. At an exhibition, in magazinchikah is more dear or expensive somewhere on poltishku. Unique inconvenience - should be warmed up on a water bath almost before gurgle.., differently will not stick and it will not turn out anything (as at me for the first time, when I proeksperementrovala in the field of bikkini since hair on legs or foots is not present. Consequence or investigation of that was 2 days of circulation with nalipnuvshej and indelible pitch.)

;-))

Lefan
22.03.2005, 09:24
Bought Vit, but pitch in a jar, basically it is normal. Use of strias, imho, more dearly or expensively.

Lefgren
25.03.2005, 04:17
Enni, prompt, whether and pitch Veet is washed off by usual water or it is necessary to do or make it by butter or oil or special napkins, how for wax strias?

Maria L
26.03.2005, 21:08
And what in general it is more convenient to use for area of bikini? Tell or say, wax or strias it not so painfully, tolerantly?

[It is corrected: AQUA (30-05-2000).]

imported_
27.03.2005, 09:49
Pitch Vit is very well washed off by warm water - without problems! About strias, I do not know, did not use. In general technology of this pitch such - you heat up on a water bath pitch, you put or render on a skin, you stick a stria from h tissues (they in the complete set), you tear off (it is most kajf). Fabric strias then can be washed up and used once again. But, to tell the truth to me one banks has sufficed on 4 times. Now this of bank costs or stands more than 200 roubles so in my case game of suppositories is not necessary.

By the way I was ruined and have bought or purchased a depilator "Brown" and with pleasure povydirala all to hell!!!

barbados
30.03.2005, 03:57
2 you as in the field of bikini used a depilator!?! I have a depilator Brown with the razor, for legs or foots and axillas approaches or suits, and how in other places??

[It is corrected: AQUA (31-05-2000).]

Flat
30.03.2005, 12:42
Sensations at use of strias and pitches - not the most pleasant, sometimes happens painfully even up to tears. But then the skin is longer smooth as silk and when hair start to grow they not prickly as after the razor or creams, - game costs or stands suppositories!

The depilator Brown at me too is, but I use it or him only in extreme cases since appear vrosshie hair, dark maculae on legs or foots, and the ripped out hair then should be collected on all room.

Hronos
30.03.2005, 14:38
For a long time did not see warm wax Veet... Now I use the razor, but soon holiday, I want will sweep on Russia by the machine or car.. And from shaving to sense for some days.. Prompt, please addresses of shops and drugstores where it is possible to get it or him..

And more, as you think can it is necessary to descend or go in interior and to make an epilation wax there, and that suddenly at most with neprivychki will not turn out..

Thanks

Di
01.04.2005, 18:53
2. In Marinskom mostorge on sushchevskom to a shaft I saw wax in jar VEET. I think, that wax strias it is more convenient especially for legs or foots (there they too were, but other firm), they can be used safely most, precisely it will turn out.

keav
02.04.2005, 03:54
2 Namesake-

In Novoarbatskom is Vit in banks, and more was Depilzere - more cheaply. In general, there there is still a mass of every possible agents for an epilation - creams, soap!, gel!, skrab!. Similar I did not use anything.

marmon
02.04.2005, 21:43
I on a regular basis use a depilator in the field of bikini, and not that that pains - I feel nothing. Especially, after an electroepilation it it is necessary to do or make only time in three weeks.

_17
05.04.2005, 08:24
Thanks, big for the answer

I shall go to buy....

The user
05.04.2005, 16:59
2Yurievna:

And you use in the field of bikini a usual depilator or specially for this area or with any special attachment or nozzle?

At me usual standard Brown, and I am afraid of it or him to use there since even on legs or foots appears much vrosshih hair.

Lily About.
08.04.2005, 12:25
I thought that at me one problem with vrosshimi hair after use of an electrodepilator... How now of them to get rid? I tried them to shave, pull out a forceps... Nothing turns out People kind help or assist advice or council that with them to do or make... I am simple in despair.

Cidor
10.04.2005, 03:28
4 months and while any vrosshih voloskov has not found (fie-fie-fie) use an electrodepilator only. Here http: // www.doktor.ru/cosm/0010.htm something is, as with it or this to struggle.

Wrapa
11.04.2005, 05:32
You know, Akva, such impression, that you have suddenly ripened and at once have decided all to try or taste, so to say have outright undertaken yourself: and a cream for blepharons, and an epilation and all with cries " help or assist, pozhalusta! ". I at all do not want you obidit but as charm of a youth and naturalness, the same pappus on legs or pinches, it is much more pleasant, than traces from the razor or a depilator. Well and if have undertaken, so approach or suit to it or this not on-, descend or go to the cosmetician and consult in occasion of the same creams, success

The alchemist
12.04.2005, 12:17
Thanks for care, lerka! I ask those questions which are interesting to me! It does not mean, that I on myself shall smear all! A pappus on nazhkah it is good at 16 the years or summer girl! In the first to me not 16, and in the second at me, alas, not a pappus!!! I from early age have got used to watch or keep up myself, the skin and a figure of it or this demanded! I not badly understand any agents on care of a skin, but the opinion from will not prevent. I aspire to look or appear well without cosmetics and clothes. So, the bill of naturalness it agree with yours opinion! I like uhozhenyh women and itself I aspire to be such. I am proud of that of that have reached or achieved. Why you condemn me, you do not know as I look or appear? I set some questions not for myself. After your letter once again you will think to ask the next question or not.

PS Once again I wish : to look or appear the motto perfectly without cosmetics and clothes (and it without health is impossible)! Success!

[It is corrected: AQUA (22-07-2000).]

Valeriya
14.04.2005, 05:22
Once again forgive or excuse, if obidila. et your private affair and the right to set or to not ask questions, but, you see, in such friendly advice or councils from unknown people to not find the professional approach, and it is easy to be mistaken in business of beauty, better to address to experts

SeXvIrUs
16.04.2005, 18:01
And, in my opinion, the pappus on legs or pinches is and in 14 years muck and neuhozhennost. And with charm of a youth anything the general or common has no. Charm of a youth is the good skin, the tightened well-groomed body and so forth And to look or appear beautiful the girl should study since very juvenile years. All questions which sets Aqua, are absolutely natural for its or her twenty with small years.

ngtrix
18.04.2005, 13:05
2 lerka With pleasure accident with money would address to experts, but!!

2 Yurievna Thanks for support!

polina +
19.04.2005, 10:13
JUrevne, and at Kuprin in "Sulamifi" Solomon admired red, vytsvevshimi on the sun voloskami on a body liked, on a stomach or belly, seem.

Somebody the person
21.04.2005, 11:41
It is possible to admire somehow with lovely disadvantages of the liked person, being in an intimal situation, but I never heard from the man, that the woman with vegetation on legs or foots looks or appears aesthetically.

_kea
23.04.2005, 05:48
Devchenki!

At me, unlike you, a depilator not Brown, and, surrenders, Filips, and there in the instruction this nasty effect growing voloskov is longly and in detail described. And so, missing not the necessary details about an epithelium, I shall pass to an agent : it is simple and a little bit foul - a rigid bast or a brush or skrabom on myself liked!!! Pair minutes + hours of reddening and everything, a skin pure or clean and vrosshie voloski on a surface - do or make with them, that you want, as though hurrah! (it at me something smilies revolve)

[It is corrected: Sonja (25-07-2000).]