PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wax strias

Страницы : 1 2 [3] 4 5

julia8241
16.05.2005, 06:09
Alja

Punch

Julia

Strange, girls, it is pleasant to me. In the instruction it is very well written, drawn. Just all voloski would leave, it is necessary to paste fabric strias some times. Also wax very easily is washed off.

Can you it is wrong that did or made that?

Julia Valerevna
16.05.2005, 06:47
Too has bought or purchased this wax and has regretted strongly. Is better I to myself on this money two packings of adhesive tapes for a nose from Nivea would get.

To sense - zero.

Here also lay now.

scorpion
16.05.2005, 14:40
And these adhesive tapes and in general uselessly. Any effect.

flaxen
17.05.2005, 06:32
No, a lie. But it is a separate subject. And she already here was discussed.

Here only has gone and has made, it is very happy has remained, when has seen how much all there on an adhesive tape remains. By the way, last vlin has spent

Svetlana
17.05.2005, 08:31
2Petra:

Strictly under the instruction

Lena77
17.05.2005, 23:25
And voloski already otrosshie, i.e. normal length?

It is necessary to press, smooth a stria of a tissue properly, and to tear off it is necessary sharply (!!!). And some times on the same place to impose.

First time when deleted volosiki above a upper lip by means of wax strias, too badly left, since not sharply enough removed or took out.

tahya
18.05.2005, 17:15
Tried or Tasted hot wax and wax strias Veet.

As hot wax used time four, and a stria has tried or tasted only yesterday, comparison not absolutely objective. But strias have all the same liked me more: more quickly, more conveniently, absolutely not painfully. Tried or tasted only on legs or foots. Hot wax on legs or foots at me why that has not turned out: hair broke, instead of were pulled out and quickly grew. Though in the field of bikini were pulled out normally, but after vydergannoj rodinki I as am afraid to practise that, therefore it is not known, how strias with cold wax will work there. Here

Z.Y.cold of strias at me it is has left or is cunning on two pieces on a leg or foot plus on one napkin with butter or oil.

Irina
19.05.2005, 12:30
But in fact this wax at me does not stiffen! He remains liquid and the fig does not grasp. Though to instructions it is written what to wait it is not necessary, to tear off at once

Mirrim
19.05.2005, 12:40
To stiffen and should not

Wax is serious or hardly-viscous, I break somewhere seconds through 15 30 (while I shall press a fabric stria, I shall smooth horoshenechko)

Ask the husband or whom nibud sharply to tear off a stria, can nevertheless because of it or this it has not turned out?

And it is obligatory against (!) body height of hair.

Musik
20.05.2005, 01:24
Good, we shall experiment. Money are already spent, so open space for experiences boundless

Marsy
21.05.2005, 03:06
Explain, please, that I have made not so.

Has bought or purchased wax strias Veet, has made all under the instruction: has heated up strias arms or hand, has put or applied to a zone of bikini has taken (there it is written no more than several seconds, but I and more too tried or tasted). Has started to remove or take out a stria: she was easily removed or easily took off, and all hair have remained on a place!!!! I have repeated all this, result: I all in sticky wax, and all hair on a place, they even were not going to to come off. And I am sharp dergala-does not help or assist, tried or tasted on--the same. What is such? On what they in general raschitany?

If these strias at all so conduct themselves, what for them let out or release?

What wax to buy or purchase, that he really worked? To interior to go I do not want, I wish to make all, it is ready to suffer a pain.

wabbit
21.05.2005, 22:34
Can, you have overheated them? Try to paste them not heating up preliminary in arms or hand, densely to press and pull in parallel a skin - upwards. And can voloski insufficiently long to be pasted? Or strias left any

torry3112
22.05.2005, 21:49
I Opilku tried or tasted (on legs or foots). It was torn off together with hair (though them remains still considerably), but with wax too has got dirty.

By the way, what length hair? In my opinion, on it or this too depends.

dionis
23.05.2005, 12:43
uhh-) it is necessary, too wished to create such subject.. And mja have outstripped)

Here too most with Opilkoj... I heat up paws, I put.. At the best 10 % voloskov are torn off... And then all in wax... About! And how of wax to get rid, and? And not pleasantly then put sticky to go

Nadin007
24.05.2005, 01:16
Strias in normally shop are bought or purchased.... Hair not so long but also not 1.

I here think, there can be a wax in a jar which hot water heat up, better?

Manjasha
24.05.2005, 06:04
The rests of wax are cleaned or removed by a napkin impregnated by an olive oil (it is written on any packing and even in it or her it is enclosed). And that voloski not all for time leave it too normally. Unique experience when wax I managed to remove almost all voloski, was with the present or true wax, that is with such piece which needed to be unrolled in a flat cake, to impose and tear off. The pain was and-and-and-and-and . It is more never! Better strias for five times

Possibly reason in length voloskov. The area of coupling with wax takskazt is small, especially in the field of bikini voloski thick and to tear out them hardly.

TI
25.05.2005, 01:36

So to do or make? I in fact bikini tried thus proepilirovat, really it is necessary to wait, while there absolutely all otrastet is long?

Irishka.
25.05.2005, 07:17
There were salfetochki.. But they that dead poultices (

ffse peerly went sticky and sklizkoj (

julchikA
25.05.2005, 15:05
, To me napkins have helped or assisted to be washed from it or this, and that so and went sticky, moreover green color

Mika
25.05.2005, 16:44
And how it is fast you them tore off and in what direction? On it or this too depends much. It should be written to instructions and on pictures is shown. And voloska two-rub or -three a stria can and remain. It is better than them a forceps then dovyshchipyvat.

Zhuzhu
26.05.2005, 03:34
I too think, that a problem in how it is fast you them tore off and in what direction. Still it is important to hold a skin tense. All voloski for time at me were not pulled out, I usually some times glued and pulled.

And I then washed off the rests of wax usual hot water (not boiled water, it is simple very warm - he thaws and is washed off).

Nataxa
26.05.2005, 05:31
cliven - there

All salfetochki has exhausted, that otteretsja from this nasty wax (and though one volosok for decency would pull out)

Wax is sent in pomojku.

26.05.2005, 19:47

At me any (!) has not come off volosok. First a stria has imposed for half-minute somewhere (there it is written not more longly several seconds) - it has not turned out. Then new on minutes on 3, then on 5, all the same it has not turned out

Tore off quickly, against body height of hair.

Raspberry
27.05.2005, 09:47
Well all of you about the same! Do not leave it or her neither for half-minute, nor on three also five. Have sticked, have pressed and pull. Wax from your body heats up, diluted and to be sticked already to what cannot.

tasya
28.05.2005, 01:27

OK! Thanks!

And they will have time to stick for some seconds?

Here, felt, that something did or made incorrectly!

Though still or even early to be pleased.