PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here such business or affairs

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

Nina
25.11.2004, 11:46
There were 2 contacts.

1 with the prostitute, 4 weeks ago - the condom was not torn, can a few or a little;little bit tears.

2 with the fellow worker. The condom has torn. At it or her were monthly, at me sexual herpes... Speaks that before all contacts were protected, condoms not ravlis and did not slip (but who knows as was actually?)

Have gone or Send with her vmetse have handed over analysis IFA (urgently) and PTSR in scientific research institute Epidemologii. IFA (urgently) - at both negative.

In 10 days after contact with kolegoj - temperature, diarrhea, a nausea, a headache, slobost.... Proceeds till now...

How think what my chances that I am healthy?

I already prakticheki have buried myself...

galinkame
03.12.2004, 09:55
The history is old as the world... Anything new to add any more it will not be possible - analyses will precisely tell or say only. Time after contact to the colleague, so even about analyses not porassuzhdaesh is not clear... Write more in detail, here at a forum from Monday till Friday the club of the altruists, helping or assisting advice or council such, as you so wait for vast answers is going to. Or in archives at times...

Lpp
11.12.2004, 08:07
Sexual by it is very necessary to try to pick up ViCH from an once. Though also such cases are. I with sovim the husband was not protected naturally (then still did not know about ViCH) and did not catch nearby 6- months.

Ghana
13.12.2004, 16:31
little_monkey, and you had an acute stage?

If yes, when has begun and vchem it was expressed...

Excuse for a question.

SaNoK
18.12.2004, 01:20
2W

Look or See, I have expanded the answer.

Karbofos
26.12.2004, 02:59
Nastja - the Same question as to little_monkey. Excuse for a question and thanks for the help...

little_monkey, with the colleague - 2 weeks ago.

I wake up from that that shakes and hours per 7 mornings, that for me very much is not typical...

And more diko calf ah hurts to go it is impossible...

Wind
04.01.2005, 08:19
2W

The acute stage was most naitipichnaja, precisely I shall not tell or say, through how much, has forgotten partially already, but is fast, 3-4 weeks as it is necessary. Well also it was expressed as : 38-39, joint pains at temperature, and then lymphonoduses...

Sashan
06.01.2005, 23:22
2W

If PTSR handed over one of these days in 10 days he already basically is authentic, but for a guarantee hand over even weeks through one and a half, that for certain. The minus on PTSR is about 90 % (I do not remember precisely, look in infe on a site) a guarantee, that for a minus and remains a minus. For full calmness wait about three months, hand over IFA.

Vladimir VL
09.01.2005, 23:51
little_monkey - as you think,

1) in 10 days the acute stage is really? You lyshala about such cases?

2) As you think in view of IFA colleagues what my chances?

docEd
15.01.2005, 18:14
Two weeks it is not enough for an acute stage, like she comes a minimum in three weeks. It is complex or difficult to me to tell or say through how much she there has come or stepped at me, as I with the husband a vein. Approximately after 6- months as began to live with it or him. It turns out that I simply did not catch what that time. And proceeded typically. A heat under 40, it is sharp vsdulis lymphonoduses in inguinal area that could not go. The body has become covered by red maculae. So some days proceeded, then all has sharply passed or has sharply taken place.

Dr. MATAR Asaad
23.01.2005, 08:20
Nastja, thanks. You are a courageous person. I have read through your posts. Success at competitions.

Tes
23.01.2005, 22:17
little_monkey

))) Why vast answers? On mine enough precise.

2W

In view of negative -that IFA your colleague chances of success are extremely high, dozhis -that PTSR, but consider he can give false positive result, and the diagnosis on it or him;them do not put. 10 days for an acute stage at a HIV, are small term and it is improbable, is more probable banal venera, check by the way up and on it or her. If both of you receive negative PTSR hammer on a HIV and search for the reason of deterioration of health. A symptomatology similar to OS at a HIV the huge number of viruses including causes a virus of a banal flu.

In any case of success, there will be questions set.))

I.M.
25.01.2005, 16:36
2W

In ten days is too early. In view of IFA colleagues - chances to catch scanty, at it or her obviously anything is not present if only to assume, that at it or her a HIV in the period of a window but so in general much all is possible napredpolagat... I think, that at you all is normal, to you trimensual IFA will be enough.

epman
30.01.2005, 06:35
Lisss

Well, your answers can and to precise be carried, but not nevertheless so spare words)))

Simeon
06.02.2005, 20:13
little_monkey

Yes, to our second authoritative source in laconicalness you will not give up)))))

Thais
12.02.2005, 03:35
Lisss

Here I also speak, as will come on Monday on job, both will read through a topic, and will write the detailed answer to pair-three pages of the printed text

Galija
14.02.2005, 08:08
PTSR only in 2 weeks - I shall turn grey...

The beginnings already novopasit to drink...

Kolega kljanetsja that at it or her all protected were and only with the husband...

And weather back she already handed over IFA (the information or inquiry was necessary)

Confuses that the analysis literally for two hours have made...

And with the prostitute as think - what chances?

T.S.
17.02.2005, 03:56
2W

With the prostitute of chances to catch any - the virus is not able to filter through a condom.

If the colleague handed over half a year back and at it or her all was negative, and now both of you receive negative ifa-O then you can to hammer and not experience on all in it any more.

At desire it is possible podnaprjachsja, to think up probabilities, to try on them on yourself and as a result to lose a roof (you do not believe - a forum esteem) .standartno everyone hand over PTSR during the nearest time after contact and IFA in three months.

And here novopassitom do not take a great interest or be not fond, then without it or him will be sadly and alone.

Tauruslad
17.02.2005, 17:25
little_monkey

Without novopasita me shakes...

I here have thought if kolleka in the period of a window - that at me of 100 % chance to catch considering its or her monthly and sing herpes...

What for I have made it???

22.02.2005, 22:16
2W

Begins...

And you try to not think. Here such here suspecting the given moment three rather regular customers and a little still come from time to time. All had risks, at all the heap of signs and at one is not present plus. Here you estimate, how much chances at the average woman, not narkomanki, for the last half a year to catch a HIV? Time she used rubber with you both of time - she means most likely used it or her and with others... Well, there is no absolute or hundred-percent guarantee, but in a life with an absolute or a hundred-percent guarantee it is possible to approve or confirm only that sooner or later she will end... At you and at it or her already minus IFA even if to assume, that at it or her a HIV and she in a window on IFA PTSR at it or her will show presence of a virus. So wait PTSRov yours and at negative result you can sleep easy without novopassita.

nifertiti
24.02.2005, 23:36
Only do not forget, that PTSR can to give also false positive result, therefore he and is unsuitable for statement of diagnoses.

r-y-s-k
28.02.2005, 09:54
Tell or Say, and diarrhea very strong should be?

Whether he is treated than nibud if he is caused or called by a HIV?

umarov
06.03.2005, 13:18
Business oslozhnjaetsja also that that the girl from Ukraine... And there a HIV an infection - business widespread.

Though with another storny the girl well as not from group of risk.

Vysokooplachivemyj the adviser. But ways gospodni not ispovedimy.

And novopasit - klasnaja a thing, the pair-three tabletok-and spokojsvtie such comes.

ignat
07.03.2005, 20:41
2W

About yes you our person and do not disdain small probabilities also all under doubt put)))

Do not drive, receive PTSR negative and do not think at all to hammer to itself in a head.

tatiana7
10.03.2005, 18:02
If to take a mathematical component your probability to become or begin infected aspires to zero more.