PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here such business or affairs

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 [5]

GRURus
17.07.2005, 08:28
seaman, thanks.

Very much I hope that all obojdetsja. Though state of health uzhastnoe.

Temperature 37.2 - 37.3. Diarrhea.

When I leave on street - to become easier.

Has called to the colleague - she already as with pihom with me talks, it is assured that at it or her all ok. I do not know. Swears that at it or her in poslednii three months in sex no excesses existing. Only with the husband and only in rubber. Can certainly and says lies. I do not know.

To heavy me.

Eh well as I so vlapjalsja, I for these or it to day all the a life peremotrel, more than any sex without love.

And when lymphonoduses should appear?

kobra
17.07.2005, 09:57
Well here, has frightened already, lymphonoduses...

Yes they in general can not appear many years so it not criterion and for God's sake do not try to search them! Because you will necessarily find! A muscle for example or zhirovik what, or really lymphonodus which has no attitude or relation to business (for example submandibular because of caries). Follow kind advice or council. At all do not search for them!

Temperature such at me it is hollow year was, and can and now still is...

" With the husband and only in rubber " - somehow it is weakly believed... Nevertheless IFA at it or her the minus, therefore chances of plus at you are illusive. (but on durku large) Calm down and wait results PTSR. If you want and if it will help or assist to calm down, drive tomorrow where have advised itself and hand over PTSR for the prompt homing to a normal mental status.

Shisha
17.07.2005, 14:37
2W:

The previous posts, except for yours, did not read. Boringly. Particularly to you I respond in occasion of your situation.

The risk small, more likely even is absent.

In 10 days PTSR basically it is authentic, but it is better to hand over in 3 weeks. The acute stage cannot begin in 10 days, usually she begins in 2-4 weeks, less often through 5-6. They are official data. By the way, doctors are inclined to approve or confirm, that OS all the same arises on 2-4 weeks, instead of through 5-6, at least in these terms arose OS at recipients of a HIV-positive of a blood and the medical staff which has wounded infected toolkit.

OS arises at 50-90 percent or interests of people. At medical staff after a nyxis she was shown by the infected needle in 7 of 8 cases.

Signs which can be shown in decreasing order on frequency of occurrence:

1. A fever - 38-39 (more often)

2. An inflammation of lymphonoduses (often 1 weeks coming to the extremity or end)

3. A pharyngitis (pharyngalgias), tonzillofaringit. And has not understood plainly from what happens, more likely that in an adenoid tissue of pharynx and tonsils the HIV is made multiple copies, causing an inflammation.

4. An eruption (the virus gets in a skin)

5. Diarrhea (as I understand, the virus amazes an adenoid tissue of an intestine)

6. The accompanying diseases caused or called by time or temporary depression of immunity (a herpes, a stomatitis, a candidiasis and so forth rubbish).

That you have described, is the extremely similar on ORZ or an intestinal infection, on autumn such things frequent enough phenomenon. Or on an acute gastritis, a colitis, a cholecystitis. Personally I (but I not the doctor, consider) diagnose: something with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, instead of a HIV. Either an exacerbation of a chronic sore or a poisoning, or ORZ type rotovirusa.

nedoponjala, what is the time it proceeds, but if is long, that is the occasion to address to the doctor.

For the beginning recollect, that you ate for couple of days up to "signs". Cause or call food poisoning coca-cola can even. Whether there are no chronic problems with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. From an infection Ftalazolum, for restoration of normal digestion - mezim or Festalum helps or assists. To not guzzle at all. More than it is assured, that you eat everything, that has got, despite of trouble with intestines. Only tea, suhariki, porridge on water.

Tablets without the doctor are better for not drinking. I treat intestinal infections to myself how have written. Only if for 1-2 days all completely does not pass or take place, I go to the doctor (but while, the truth, all passed or took place).

Handbell
17.07.2005, 18:52
2W!!! Stop a hysterics! At you anything is not present and cannot be. Look on a forum Less, and that the roof will go. Here SUCH it is possible nachitatsja, that each healthy person will think, that at it or him already for a long time +. And for kind words of thanks, only in competitions uchavstvovat I shall not be, I esteemed a lot of literature and have drawn a conclusion that is better to not risk. I shall train others is better, too a pleasant thing)))

Nirvana
17.07.2005, 22:16
Thanks, children or guys!

You kind people.

I feel disgustingly, diarrhea does not pass or take place, temperature, delicacy and pavor.

I do not know why but me kazhetja that I have got. A presentiment any.

korolenka
18.07.2005, 03:26
2W

This or Thus nervous)))

ank70
18.07.2005, 05:20
In golve toko one idea - MY GOD, FORGIVE or EXCUSE me please!

Potemki
18.07.2005, 08:08
2W

And it will pass or take place)))

Sola_Sola
18.07.2005, 09:18
Hello, koleegi, excuse has passed or missed the core, but all taki I shall tell or say the weighty word.

2W

In occasion of a diarrhea you can not worry, at me diarrhea was 4,5 mes... And a heap simtomov as it has appeared a dysbacteriosis of an intestine.....

In occasion of temperature - weather that at us not as on Canary Islands... Cold...

About lymphonoduses zabej-at me them so many that ogo go, and the analysis in 5 mes it is negative...

Ant
18.07.2005, 10:41
2W: the soul Has departed to paradise. The poor Lord the God, at it or him at most already, probably, the phobia has developed.

Now boys again will start me kamushkami to shower. And that, I only the truth...

iv1900
18.07.2005, 11:13
Well you a pancake in a nature.... Have dissolved sopli and sljuni...

Recollect unforgettable Dzherom K. Dzherom...

At least that moment when in arms or hand of protagonists has got the medical directory.

They there SUCH about themselves nachitali that have unequivocally accepted themselves for lethally sick people...

And so, for example, apathy is treated not by medicines and a clip.

he...

otter
18.07.2005, 11:16
Yes is not present, Jane. For what to shower? The truth a thing good.......

Maxxie
18.07.2005, 11:17
Barloggg

You threw this endurance or quotation from Dzheroma personally, slightly podopozdal))) .posmotri in archives)))

Mars
18.07.2005, 11:19
A fig, the person has landed! Really so happens?

neanuz
18.07.2005, 11:27
Limonka, yes, saw and itself has found) it was very much pleased