PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Results of analyses

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

MrKiller
26.11.2004, 00:10
All of kind time of day. Perezhde than to tell or say the result of the analyses, shall tell to you some otcherki from the life (if to that not interestingly, fall not much below) .v the first about AIDS has in detail learned or has in detail found out in 14 years is was in far 1994 then for some reason at once it seemed to me, that I am ill or sick with it or him, have told or said about it or this to mum, on what she

Interrogatively otvetila-" You that the sonny, you in fact did not use narcotics, with prostitutes did not communicate? Then I have understood, what is it not mine and have calmed down. In 1997 has got in the company terrible spidofobov which approved or confirmed, that the virus gets through a condom, is passed at hand shake and kisses, I seriously have not apprehended-it, besides

For that moment I was still the virgin, (it is natural without having pinned up have not managed) I if fairly very strongly experienced in this occasion. And here in 2000 on preddvere 20 letija I have met the girl which me was more senior for 6 years and at it or her besides there was a 8-years son, in general she that and was caused or called to deprive with me virginity. All our sex campaign proceeded about 1 month then she was ill with a hepatitis And, and at me sores one for another have got. The beginnings all to be scratched, between legs or foots there were wild eczemas in the sizes in diameter of centimeters on 8 which were strongly scratched, there were problems with a chair (constantly not issued) a meteorism, all face okidalo ugrevoj an eruption, have inflamed limfovye sites-submandibular, cervical, inguinal, axillary (by the way sites have not passed or have not taken place and to this day, only have not much increased because of probably excessive palpation in last month) .muchal pereodichesky a stomatitis, very much the throat often hurted or was ill;was sick. By the way after I with her have left have had been ill zhutchajshej with an angina (could not talk that proglatit a saliva prepared minutes 30) .devushka after the transferred or carried hepatitis called to me learned or found out as at me business or affairs and health, I in general did not become it or her rastraivat. And have left. That I then have gone through also to the enemy I shall not wish. Went to the venereologist, infektsionistu, has handed over many analyses, have found only a ureaplasmosis which I has successfully treated. Infektsionist has advised to hand over the analysis on a HIV-here then that I and it was blew off. Later 5 months after last contact has handed over a blood in the out-patient department, behind result have told or said to come in a week. That with me it was created this week-even to not describe (Premortal notes too had places to be, since I thought, that I shall not go through such diagnosis) .ja poorly drinking therefore on alcohol not naljagal, and here smoked that particularly. In a week of results in an out-patient department it has not appeared and have told or said, that behind them it is necessary to go to AIDS-center-th has understood-it the extremity or end, has collected last forces has come also to me the laboratorian bears or takes out an extract on which it is written to a HIV-antibodies it is not revealed. Everything, on it or this I have calmed down up to a present case which you dear or expensive readers already well know.

Were mean myslishki-and suddenly then on 5 month of an antibody were not developed or produced yet or result erroneous. Today I have exhausted myself up to a disgrace, at the wheel was to go very hardly, ideas all these or it 2 months have been hammered only by one.

Ladies and gentlemen excuse for so dlinyj an opus, so while "-".

The doctor has sent to imunologu, in a week .2 month I know-it yet a victory, early to blow, but the 1-result is also I has made it. Thanks all of you for support.

z-a-i-k-a
27.11.2004, 10:51
So while "-".

Perfectly!!!! I congratulate!!!!! And you so were afraid. (from you poljanka)

To work that in the underground has gone!

kriss
28.11.2004, 10:03
I congratulate!!! It is glad for you!!! It is assured or confident, that the HIV at you is not present! And here to me still a minimum of 2 weeks fobit (about 2 months)...

Louise
30.11.2004, 09:44
Yes there was no at you a risk, in my opinion, calm down. There is no HIV. Do not exhaust itself, then you can not normally live. I terrible SPIDofobka, was afraid of agnalls. Vobshchem, eventually, has decided this pavor to etch kalenym iron. Has ceased to read everyone hren about a HIV as soon as I start to drive in this occasion - at once I try to distract other ideas and affairs. I shall tell or say on a secret, to sleep with muzhiks simply was afraid last 2 years. And has then understood, that from a life you will not be protected. The most close person so me now the husband or fight-friend to check on a HIV after each business trip and a party on which he goes without me can deceive even? More shortly, I to myself have found the muzhik and have started to sleep with it or him. With a condom certainly, but oral sex (happens and to an ejaculation) without rubber. At it or him in the past rare or infrequent occurrings with prostitukami, the gonorrhea, some time was married. However, when treated a gonorrhea, handed over all complex of analyses. With a kind it is completely healthy, "was or former" too, I yet did not observe " an acute stage ". That's all. I do not know, whether I shall hand over analyses and whether I shall force it to make it or him. I try to not think about it. Simply for itself has solved, what is it - it is improbable. And to be afraid all time I is tired, it extremely stirs or prevents in a life. Calm down and be not worn on doctors. From destiny you will not leave.

qwerta
02.12.2004, 08:55
It is sincerely glad for you, even has smiled, that with me recently happens not often. Success to you.

gerrholz
04.12.2004, 17:33
Somebody from fobov is necessary to tire out or drive on analyses and you again will smile, having learned or having found out, that at them "-".

imported_
06.12.2004, 17:22
I by the way still wished to go to Nepal, in Buddhists to move. Recently on news showed the boy, local think budda has come. Neither eats, nor drinks it is already hollow year.

I so believe in reikarnatsiju.

CHtozh, from this site I think I shall yet soon slip. Through mesjatsok once again I descend or go on check completely to secure myself and to the spouse.

Always believed, what I for what that am necessary to here-th planet the Earth-truth here for what? Any mission to execute if want.

But che that of anything yet kleetsja; usual djadka, not very clever, not rich, in the 25 essential advantage or benefit to the world has not brought, though can it is necessary to present Russia one more citizen-shall give or citizen-shall allow;citizen-ladies it is necessary to consult to the wife through mesjatsok, another.

In 2000 after incident thought I shall struggle with AIDS but then my ideas have remained only ideas. Can try or taste now? But how? I? Such small? With such huge villain. Nevertheless...

Gruny
07.12.2004, 16:49
Listen, and the wife knows that what's the matter? My husband, for example, no, he simply does not understand that occurs or happens to me and why already more 2 between us anything is not present months, I certainly refer to depression, voobshchem I hope that all it will soon terminate, most of all irritates uncertainty.

Valek
10.12.2004, 08:02
Only for JU R And I!

meliz
10.12.2004, 15:46
Thanks God! Though to smile the beginnings more often! Whether still will be!

Alen-ka
10.12.2004, 20:36
" Whether still will be?! " It would be interesting to learn or find out what forecasts

Souznik
11.12.2004, 12:21
Only the best.

Enny
13.12.2004, 00:38
The similar chicken-feed if I have told or said, next day would lead in a registry office on divorce to submit (I it or her would understand, itself such-therefore and experienced).

Snachalo referred that has brought any infection and pipiska hurts, in general for 2 months 4 contacts nevertheless were in good condoms which I after sex carefully checked. The wife certainly very much was surprised, since we were never protected. Well and toward the end I nevertheless have not sustained and have told or said, that suspicions are even from old communication or connection which I described above (in vain has certainly told or said, already I regret-too in fact was nervous)

lla
15.12.2004, 04:21
On the one hand such behaviour is clear, but with another I do not like, when from me start something to hide. The impression is made, that to you do not trust.

udgin
16.12.2004, 12:19
You know, in difference from my situation, I consider or count that at you in general the risk was not. If it is fair, I too handed over the analysis in 6 weeks, while otr., but it about what the head around does not speak, you at all do not represent how much times I called on a hot line, each time asking practically the same questions, a heap of money have spent for negotiations, hogrosho that all analyses free-of-charge, differently is exact razzorilas.

Vasilisa
18.12.2004, 01:23
And you would like to hear such truth? There can be it, really, badly, and suddenly anything is not present, and home life in doubt, is better to wait, and there it will be visible.

wlad
18.12.2004, 22:21
And you would like to hear such truth? There can be it, really, badly, and suddenly anything is not present, and home life in doubt, is better to wait, and there it will be visible.

You can and the rights. All, probably, depends on mutual relations in family.

ghk
21.12.2004, 04:18
You that are married? The girlfriend?

Anette
22.12.2004, 16:57
Yesterday has divorced. Girlfriends while are not present.

IgorK
22.12.2004, 22:16
Directly taki yesterday... neznaju how much to you, 32, 15 years, here to you and "result" of early marriages or spoilage.

EVG
24.12.2004, 13:27
Directly taki yesterday... neznaju how much to you, 32, 15 years, here to you and "result" of early marriages or spoilage.

Yesterday the court was. To me 36.

ElenaK
26.12.2004, 11:40
Directly even neznaju to be pleased for you or sochuvst vovat... In any case do not long. And at all on a subject, I too before have left, a vein in Moscow, m. Krylatskoe, Autumn parkway, sometimes terrible nostalgia...

licenok
27.12.2004, 13:46
Yes... Register and in lichke we can communicate.

nao68
30.12.2004, 02:22
Good idea, I shall be registered necessarily, I shall be glad to communicate. I go with children to walk, good evening.

Andr
30.12.2004, 19:39
To you of good mood.