PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Results of analyses

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15

IgorB
16.06.2005, 20:55
Nikakoi wrote: " At me again a panic. Here on the Internet has looked or seen news about a HIV-donor in Voronezh-infected the woman checked a floor of year.

From interview to Tatyana Mamchik, the principal of the Center of prophylaxis and struggle against AIDS of the Voronezh area:

- " During half a year, year, yes 10 years the person is the carrier or bearer of a virus, but it is impossible to define or determine it: property of a virus is insufficiently studied or investigated: "

I yesterday called in Voronezh AIDS-center to receive clearness on this question. Mamchik on a place has not found, but has discussed there with the doctor-. As he said, at them in city not such wide experience on a HIV as in Moscow and Peter. It is officially registered about 900 positive. On their observations from this number in 80 % cases about 3 months, other basic part - about 6-months have been revealed. There were also single instances of later period - about one year, in view of disturbance of job of immune system. About mythical " 10 years " - he at all in a subject, speaks, that something can not so have understood. If who wishes to discuss from manager Tatyana Mamchik in occasion of interview that can call by in the Voronezh center to phone (0732 145440. It is the state center - there there is still another commercial which phones can be found on many similar sites.

avt639128
17.06.2005, 00:20
About mythical " 10 years " - he at all in a subject, speaks, that something can not so have understood.

ZHurnaljugi constantly something confuse, keep back and present the deformed or distorted facts. Itself for a long time it was convinced of it or this. Probably, have again told lies.

To work that in the underground has gone!

Faith
17.06.2005, 06:11
The pancake how hardly now to sit at job and to realize, that is possible or probable through pair hours to you will sentence and will tell or say: " the guy, at you is not present the future! Forget about all the plans for a life! All that remains to you is to work on tablets!!! "

karina
17.06.2005, 15:34
The Pancake how hardly now to sit at job and to realize, that is possible or probable through pair hours to you will sentence and will tell or say: " the guy, at you is not present the future! Forget about all the plans for a life! All that remains to you is to work on tablets!!! "

I too through it have passed or have taken place, really nasty feeling, fasten!

regent5
17.06.2005, 16:05
I and till now am on thorns, immunka at me and so weak, I am ill or sick in a year of times on 5 ORZ so it is quite real, that at me antibodies by 6 months only will appear

Anastasya
17.06.2005, 16:37
The Pancake how hardly now to sit at job and to realize, that is possible or probable through pair hours to you will sentence and will tell or say: " the guy, at you is not present the future! Forget about all the plans for a life! All that remains to you is to work on tablets!!! "

And for that to wait yes to be soared? Whether call in laboratory right now and ask your analysis is ready. Result by phone can and not tell or say, but it is ready or not should tell or say. If he available with huge probability it is possible to tell or say, that result will be negative. If the analysis at least is doubtful, it or him will unequivocally check-recheck (the taken blood suffices at least on 3-5 statements) on other systems yet will not find out. It borrows or occupies, as a rule, week-other or -another;-others, and to the person at this time soar brains - speak, that else is not ready. The reasons can specify different - Serum not to that consistence, the blood was curtailed or turned, the test-system have spoiled, a test tube have broken, etc. But in case of negative result - the answer will receive at once.

17.06.2005, 17:23
Newman you as now state of health, were found with something?

Whether
17.06.2005, 19:13
Has called today on Falcon behind results of analyses

vich/??n "-"

Lues "-"

Hepatitises "-"

In general I completely the negative boy.

Anirama
17.06.2005, 23:26
Has called today on Falcon behind results of analyses

vich/??n "-"

Lues "-"

Hepatitises "-"

In general I completely the negative boy.

Accept my congratulations

And che for risk was? On what term handed over? (if not a secret)

Advanced
18.06.2005, 00:06

The state of health - to not tell or say, that is bad, but also to not tell or say, that is good. Is a little gadskih not passing or not taking place signs. Last days I pass or I take place complex check in an oncologic regional dispensary. I conduct conversations there with local experts. Has handed over on their aiming or adjustment a cloud of analyses (on hormones, onkomarkery, infections, imm the status and on vich including). Has spent there series not absolutely pleasant diagnostic procedures. The nearest week as I shall receive all results - otpishu on a forum.

Oljan
18.06.2005, 07:12
[QUOTE]

The state of health - to not tell or say, that is bad, but also to not tell or say, that is good. Is a little gadskih not passing or not taking place signs. Last days I pass or I take place complex check in an oncologic regional dispensary. I conduct conversations there with local experts. Has handed over on their aiming or adjustment a cloud of analyses (on hormones, onkomarkery, infections, imm the status and on vich including). Has spent there series not absolutely pleasant diagnostic procedures. The nearest week as I shall receive all results - otpishu on a forum.
]

At the wife now too most or the given symptomatology is observed only at you?

dianka
18.06.2005, 11:02

The complex or difficult scheme or plan, was at the person (1) sexual contact to sick AIDS (0)... Then this person (1) was with other person (2), other person (2) was with the third (3), and the third (3) already with me (4)... Probability small, but...

At least at (2) and (4) all analyses "-". 10 months.

ORdubadliXAN
18.06.2005, 12:45
[QUOTE]

The complex or difficult scheme or plan, was at the person (1) sexual contact to sick AIDS (0)... Then this person (1) was with other person (2), other person (2) was with the third (3), and the third (3) already with me (4)... Probability small, but...

At least at (2) and (4) all analyses "-". 10 months.
]

How there is epidemic of a HIV-infection?

Observed such case: one man, by name Vladimir Alekseevich, the homosexual, that is the person entering sexual communications or connections with men, was in 1982 abroad. There, it or he had many "friends", that is " sexual partners ". From them he has caught a HIV. When he has returned to Russia was arranged to work in school as the teacher. He persuaded young guys including the pupils, to try to take pleasure in sex with it or him he, especially, spoke, the homoeroticism so is fashionable abroad, and many variety stars - homosexuals! Some children or guys have agreed and 5 from them have caught a HIV. They did not give value or meaning;importance this "experiment", have got girl-friends-girls. At one, Nikolay, them was ten. Three from them too have caught a HIV. Then from these girls of a HIV their husbands and other "friends" have caught. At one of girls the infected HIV the child was born. Besides Nikolay, went to hand over a blood, as the donor. For it he did not take money, even hardly was did not become the honourable donor! Its or his blood have poured five patients, and all of them have caught a HIV. One child infected at a hemotransfusion, has got in hospital. That the sister has made to him and more to other child a nyxis one syringe, that too has caught a HIV. This boy infected in hospital by a dirty syringe, called Sergey. When Sergey podros, he too has got or started to itself many girl-friends. It is easy or light to guess, that many of these girls have caught a HIV. At a two the infected children too were born!

In five years Vladimir Alekseevich who has brought to Russia of a HIV, was ill with AIDS. Then he has told, with whom had sexual contacts. Gradually it was possible to reveal all "chain" of the infected HIV. Anybody from them at all did not suspect, that has caught, in fact they still felt well. And all from Vladimir Alekseevicha on a chain 24 persons have caught a HIV! Here so skrytno there is a diffusion of a HIV, and one person can become the first part of whole epidemic.

p.s. A cutting from Interview to V.Pokrovskim

From all it or this follows, that here such complex or difficult schemes or plans and lead us to epidemic. To you has carried more so do not risk, success!

yui
18.06.2005, 18:26
Has received results of analyses:

The HIV - antibodies to a HIV are not found out

VEB - antigen VCA LgM are not found out

VEB - an antigen (something similar on SBNM) LgG is found out 39 (or 89) c.u.

Further they che have mixed i.e. or have made to me the analysis on VPG instead of TSMV, or not there have written...

VPG - AT class M are not found out

VPG - AT class G 1:1000

In general I do not know well all this or it is bad, next week still I am surveyed on tuberculosis and I shall try to hammer up to novgo year...

From signs till now temperature 37.2, a sweating day time and especially night, otdyshka, pereodicheskie attacks of dry tussis of 3-5 times in day, otsutsvie appetite and lymphonoduses...

Cross
18.06.2005, 21:47

Further they che have mixed i.e. or have made to me the analysis on VPG instead of TSMV, or not there have written...

In general I do not know well all this or it is bad, next week still I am surveyed on tuberculosis and I shall try to hammer up to novgo year...

From signs till now temperature 37.2, a sweating day time and especially night, otdyshka, pereodicheskie

Attacks of dry tussis of 3-5 times in day, otsutsvie appetite and lymphonoduses...

All is not too bad, well done I hope you -th will release or let off have in view of signs.

Me here the truth, after reception of result zakolbasilo is even more.

Particularly by results of you somebody another otpishitsja, I about VPG and VEB a little che know

The main thing, that vich at you "-".

Ball =)
19.06.2005, 02:52
... Also I shall try to hammer about new year...

Then together in a particularly way pofobim, I in January numbers in 15 again to surrender I shall go.

_moavit974
19.06.2005, 11:10
Daaa serious there will be a beginning of year... I too in these numbers shall go... I hope the psychiatrist it is not required...

EvaA
19.06.2005, 14:19

The HIV - antibodies to a HIV are not found out.

I congratulate. There are still doubts?

vlad05
19.06.2005, 17:12
YUry, certainly is!!! I already skilled or experienced fob!!! Has passed or Has taken place only 2 months... Who Can such question will answer, through what time these antibodies should be developed or produced after occurrence of signs (the beginning of an acute stage)? I.e. if to consider, that after occurrence of the first signs has passed or has taken place 5 weeks... Can costs or stands will calm down?

Ali
19.06.2005, 18:05
I already skilled or experienced fob!!! Has passed or Has taken place only 2 months...

Unless it is skilled or experienced fob?

Barbi
20.06.2005, 00:16
YUry, certainly is!!! I already skilled or experienced fob!!! Has passed or Has taken place only 2 months... Who Can such question will answer, through what time these antibodies should be developed or produced after occurrence of signs (the beginning of an acute stage)? I.e. if to consider, that after occurrence of the first signs has passed or has taken place 5 weeks... Can costs or stands will calm down?

I read in many places, that during an acute stage of an antibody can not be found out or give yet doubtful result and at this time recommend to apply system PtS.Antitela in sufficient kol- to detection start to be developed or produced on termination or ending O.S.

Krisenish
20.06.2005, 05:08
[QUOTE]

I already skilled or experienced fob!!! Has passed or Has taken place only 2 months...

Unless it is skilled or experienced fob?
]

You are right, skilled or experienced we shall be somewhere through a floor of year if will carry.

alexei_alex
20.06.2005, 09:08

At you on VEB an antigen the analysis, instead of on anittela, poprovljajus. And here TSMV can it is necessary peresdat, and IgM it is not necessary in hron. Stages, only IgG if also there is a virus that G immunoglobulins were already developed or produced.

All is not too bad, well done I hope you -th will release or let off have in view of signs.

Me here the truth, after reception of result zakolbasilo is even more.

That it should release or let off, this one more certificate, that across Russia any infection ferments. It is necessary to get a suit-condom and in itself to go, on whom else this infection has not hooked. And as already here spoke you will be worn out to search. ' All illnesses or diseases from a head ' as is spoken by present doctors, and that the science knows only about five percent or interests of microorganisms, the medicine modestly holds back it or this.

Voobshchem our medicine falls in the Middle Ages, look also an exsanguination will start to apply.

I hope the psychiatrist it is not required.

As it is not required. In the beginning like as it is normal on doctors to go, and it is already more complex or difficult further - as you will come to any doctor, you will tell the signs then to the psychologist, that any more would not get doctors.

Hand over an immunogram, on her you will see as parts have departed, look that in her CD4/CD8 was. At a HIV this parameter below norm or rate, if this parameter above norm or rate, it not a HIV (whether I do not know authentically it for an acute stage).

ellanina
20.06.2005, 09:22
That you that.... At me the experience in a phobia 3 years......

Also I think.. As early as years so 10 I shall be fobit

Ale
20.06.2005, 10:45
Well at last has reached the Internet! On Monday has learned or has found out excellent or different news - the negative analysis