PDA

Просмотр полной версии : IFA has given the MINUS!!!!!!!

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

bagira1111
31.08.2004, 21:45
Greetings, forum!!!

On term 3 and 1 week (the first case) and 2 (the second case) IFA handed over in scientific research institute Epidemogogii has given a minus!!! super!!!!! As I am glad!!! ALL thanks! Huge for support while waited hardly from coils has not flied. HAS handed over on Friday, and on Friday descended or went to the doctor so she to me has established or installed hrnicheky a pharyngitis, has told or said that mucous is extremely thin (therefore and preshit in a throat) and in addition after have made an audiogram obnpruzhili a neuritis of an ear.... A little pleasant... BUT, but that that I prijal for l.u. Above a clavicle it has appeared a muscle!!! That already pleases, and here l.u. On a neck she has told or said palpirujutsja but are not increased, that is strange on mine....

Here at such rasskladah I three days waited for results..... Sednja all the night long could not fall asleep, continually bad signs seemed....

I do not know... I Can is indeed healthy???

How think, people?

ttv2001
02.09.2004, 14:43
I by the way in a chat shchas hang, come

Jojo
03.09.2004, 10:15
Well at me hr.faringit, and hardly are increased cervical l/at. With mass of people l/at remain increased on all life after the transferred or carried colds. That they are palpated - not terribly, at me too are palpated.

99 % that you are healthy, in view of negative IFA and PTSR. Suffer even a month, hand over IFA, and you can forget about all. VICHa you will not find at yourself. I do not calm or abirritate, I am serious.

By the way, the second case is what? From sex with the girl who has received plus, how much has passed or has taken place time?

_
10.09.2004, 14:02
My congratulations)

Odetta
15.09.2004, 15:55
Jane, From sex with the girl received plus there-has passed 3 months and 1 week. And the second case is that " teretichesky a case ", well remember we discussed when the condom has remained is whole, but there was pvrezhdena a skin....

I here by the way cannot understand why through mucous peredaetsja and through ranki was not present????

I if a member in a glass with water shall thrust that he in fact at me too will not get wet... Correctly?

Lisss, thanks big...

And in general three months it certainly psihoogicheski vazhnnaja date.......

That most surprisingly that both of the doctor at which I byd (terepevt and the ENT) sprasili instead of whether worried I strongly recently? HOW they have calculated it?

Also what to do or make from the refined mucous larynx?

But in any case, it is necessary to come back again in sports, all to drunkenness with smoking - fight!!

GoldAlbus
23.09.2004, 06:38
I congratulate. Happy.

At me here 3 months and 3 ned. And on analyses terribly I am afraid to go. All since a week for a week I postpone. And I am excruciated infinitely.

gank
26.09.2004, 17:16
Yes as in a joke, thought a malignant anthrax, there was a banal lues.

-was similar that you indeed are healthy, on what I congratulate.

About a member in a glass-it or -this;-thus something improbable

Veveriza
30.09.2004, 18:12
Egor

Thanks, I what prehistory at you, if not a secret?

Lenja
04.10.2004, 14:03
Well I on- have overslept with the prostitute without rubber.

Oh, now Jane again to wet me will begin)) She does not like such histories.

I have pulled out the girl on analyses. In 15 days IFA and PTSR at both were negative. In 3 weeks I was checked up on all ZPPP. Have found Nothing. More analyses did not hand over.............

Though now the term on IFA to run.

dyutasha
06.10.2004, 19:04
Yes, strong nerves at you... I here all over again once a week handed over, then time in two weeks, now here time in three weeks, following time I wish to sustain and hand over in a month...

Well I so understand that you should not explain that anything at you most likely is not present? What if at the girl was not defined or determined virus load (at otsutsvii antibodies) later 15 days after your contact that to pick up from it or her to you there was all that in a lottery 6 of 36 to win?

And in general, che to be excruciated? On such term to hand over is what guarantee...

And is even better drive the girl, if at it or her a minus and now itself you can and not go...

tanya.1
10.10.2004, 11:42
Sdai eshe raz 20 - 30 - moz v samom centre chego podxvatish ili nervami sebia v grob vgonish! Tiz xochesh smertniy prigovor poluchit ' - nu a kto xochet, v konce koncov poluchit.

Feodor To.
20.10.2004, 06:39
Yes it is awkward to pull out it or her again somehow. To her it is obvious not in pleasure. Besides she sometimes calls, all thirsts for occurrings. And I somehow do not have desire. Well I and otmazyvajus as the student. That a pier I am ill or sick, on business trip, at job zagruz. And here bats, pozvoniju, give drive on analyses Not on dzhentelmensik somehow

I shall take courage and shall go I shall surrender. Somehow...

sql_fan
29.10.2004, 15:01
sifon, yes why " the death sentence you want "? If there was a danger differently the person experiences. Someone is more, someone is less.

Camomile
31.10.2004, 13:43
Zabud ' ob etom muzik! Bud ' schastliv, smerniy prigovor tebe ne nuzen.

Zivi, raduisia zizni, pei vitamini, zanimaisia sportom i sexom.

Ne kuri i mnogo ne pei.

The donor
03.11.2004, 02:27
kaka'a opastnost '?

ona chto bol'na SPIDOM?

Ti videl analizi?

O chem ti govorish?

Eto ti nachitalsia figni i boishsia teper '.

Observer0023
07.11.2004, 19:52
Egor, well if she so wishes to meet, you to her put usloie - all over again on analyses well and then already an occurring...)))))))))))))))

Well and if it is serious, go it is direct sednja, che to pull?

serg11
17.11.2004, 03:07
Posmotri na Durnia - on uze raz 10 analizi sdaval, nichego net u nego - a on vse boitsia, eshe xochet idti sdavat '

Eto shizuxa taka'a ponimaesh?

Libra
23.11.2004, 01:46
Sifon, do not tempt....

Taya
28.11.2004, 23:31
Slushai Duren ' - esli u tebia s golovoi ploxo, ne gruzi pacana na tu-ze fignu, ok?

Sunflower
05.12.2004, 21:51
Poshli luchshe svou zenu na analizi, rasskazi ei kak vsee bilo, mol traxaus' na levo i na pravo?

Vot ona tebia iz doma i popret!

I budut tebe analizi!

barbarisovna
13.12.2004, 03:22
Egor,

This yours? On aids has found

Hello! Excuse, please, that I stick with the question. Simply already absolutely there are no forces to suffer or bear. At me in the beginning of April of it or this years were unitary vaginalnyj not protected contact to the prostitute. After that has appeared suddenly SPIDofobija. Though the girl also spoke, that 4 months ago laid in hospital with female problems, there handed over all analyses and after that not protected contacts except for me were not. But to check up in fact it is impossible, whether the truth it. More shortly, in 16 days after contact both I, and she have handed over in TSNII Epidemiologii PTSR and IFA. All analyses at both are negative. In 23 days I have handed over in clinic analyses on all possible or probable ZPPP (whether positions 15 that there was). Including IFA on a HIV. Analyses have shown ALL negatively. I understand, that now it is necessary to go in 3 months on IFA. The pavor does not release or let off. It seems to me, that at me fever, that me fractures as at a flu a little. Has groped on a neck inside any globules. They are rolled. I am afraid, what is it sites are increased. All the day long I sit on the Internet, I read about a HIV. Tell or say, I all the same have covered the big field of probability what analyses both I have handed over, and she? Or nothing speaks it? All the same danger is real? It is direct I do not know, as to do or make...

leshey
21.12.2004, 07:33
Sifon, and you here with what sudbami?

You + or-?

_
26.12.2004, 03:23
Ti duren ' egoist, dumaesh tol'ko o sebe!

Vot u tebia rezinu porvalo s etoi prostitutkoi, tak ti bi posle etogo rezinoi s zenoi pol'zovalsia - a ti net, tak ee pilish! Volnovalsia bi o ee zdorov'e - skazal bi vse po chestnomu. Vot poetomu ti i podonok!

26.12.2004, 05:14
A ti? + ili-

Aleksandr
29.12.2004, 06:19
Ti luchshe v shtanax u sebia shariki nashupai!