PDA

Просмотр полной версии : IFA has given the MINUS!!!!!!!

Страницы : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Lost Soul
17.03.2005, 21:41
With at whom the HIV-status is not known, but the chance is very high, that he is infected. And I not for myself worry, and for close people who live series with me. For an own life I can spit. I have no right to spit for their life, she does not belong to me.

However, I not about myself write it, and about those whom you have desired to call loonies here.

Not eggs do or make the muzhik by the muzhik, and brains.

Personally at me all ok.

Person 80
21.03.2005, 14:55
Here, whether understand, dear, business not in logic... People were frightened that is not treated (while, I hope). Besides, in an Internet have climbed - uzhasnulis. Mentality - business thin)

megera
22.03.2005, 03:46
Vot imenno napugalis', uzasnulis' - a faktov net!!!

Zizn ' blizkix - SPID ne peredaetsia bitovim putem, ne peredaetsia!!!

Gerpes izvesten uze 50 let, ne mutiruet - lekarstva NET!!!

Nu net vakcini ot gerpesa. A on opasen pri rodax, rebenka mozet ubit '

Nu i chto dal'she-to?

Zit ' nado!!!

24.03.2005, 08:23
It is necessary! We live

svetlana-dji
28.03.2005, 23:03
And I generally not about a household way speak. I speak about sexual attitudes or relations between the husband and the wife.

Mamed
31.03.2005, 00:30
Vot ja statistikoi zanimaus' 10 let uze.

Vse pro afriku pogaut - v nekotorix stranax afriki 30 % naselenija bol'ni SPIDOM!!!

A vi znaete kak tam diagnoz staviat - BEZ ANALIZA!!!

Prosto nabor simptomov...

Nu net u nix babok na analizi, net.

A statistika takova - naselenie tam rastet so strashnoi siloi, zrat ' uze nechego tam, ludi ediat drug druga, tam lepra, chuma i eshe 100 bolezney, ubivaut po 900,000 chelovek za god v odnoi strane, Tutsi pomnite - NU I CHTO, naselenie vseravno rastet s temize tempami.

Pug
02.04.2005, 02:20
A vash muz toze na analizi xodit?

Kazdie 6 mesiacev?

Prezervativami ne pol'zuetes kazdiy raz?

Na 100 % uvereni chto vam ne izmenial ni razu?

A vi emu?

Xot ' v chem to usomnilis'?

Esli da - to spustite vashi analizi v unitaz!!!

ukalexei
04.04.2005, 07:57
And it you to what??)

Tika
07.04.2005, 10:20
A ved ' pravda v Afrike bil, v lesotto i zaire - uzas tam!

Kamenniy vek!

09.04.2005, 21:02
K tomu, chto vashi analizi ni kakoi garantii vam ne dadut!

Eto psixicheskoe rasstroistvo - bojazn ' iz vne!

Pers
12.04.2005, 04:32
och- Has interestingly begun for health, has terminated for upokoj And it is possible, we all the same shall believe and we shall calm down??

And at what here Africa - I and have not understood

chon
14.04.2005, 17:39
sifon

-th, it was possible to visit back couple of years Ethiopia, well so on job. Yes poverty terrible, but somehow has not noticed there, that diagnoses would put on signs. Like in clinics hand over a blood on a HIV. (why I know about clinic, the colleague has twisted a leg or foot, it was necessary to address to local eskulapam)

By the way, in Rosii in some regions poverty absolutely not smaller.

16.04.2005, 14:52
U psixiatora kto iz vas bil?

Pro ipoxondriu slishali?

NataljaVik
17.04.2005, 23:26
sifon

Well I was, not at the psychiatrist, and at the psychoanalyst, and what from this?

JUsik
19.04.2005, 02:20
At psihiatora there was nobody. Something us often began to write down in loonies)

makarrr
22.04.2005, 03:49
Muzhiks, I to not calm or abirritate you here has come - and I try with logic and common sense podruzhit!

Your pavor - eto the main enemy of logic and common sense!

Is not present in a life of 100 % of guarantees - is not present!

efiopija - not last country in Africa - poetomu also have directed me in lesotto,

There bespltno analyses do or make chtoli, are not present for money - and at them on boots of money are not present there,

To the doctor tin there do not go almost - go to the shaman,

Svetlana To
25.04.2005, 02:14
da ne in loonies to write down - a bol'nix psixicheskimi rasstroistvami v 50 raz bol'she, chem HIV.

Sema
26.04.2005, 16:04
sifon

" To the doctor tin there do not go almost - go to the shaman, "

It or Him diagnoses there the shaman, whether that puts?

Lights
26.04.2005, 17:09
Yes who would argue?? Certainly, it is more!

solsasha
28.04.2005, 14:01
Lisss - not actual there statistics

Soul
01.05.2005, 09:27
Siphon:

And you, actually, that achieve? What would people not hand over analyses? Or that? I cannot understand.

If it calms or abirritates them - let hand over. Only cretins at random hope, type statistics of a HIV-infected of 1 %, perhaps will carry by.

People different. Someone likes to live at random, someone is not present. Someone is quiet, someone is nervous. And personally you with the theory make impression pofigista, and pofigizm - not always a useful thing, especially, I repeat, if it is a question of close people.

It is possible to not hand over any analyses and to give birth to the ugly creature. Only what for? What for the defective or incomplete, sick children doomed to misfortune are necessary?

Here therefore Duren toils, for the child, instead of for itself. He just lived at random, here and has received punishment. And the child why should pay off?

And about a HIV without analyses, and on signs... Oh, something to a pain familiar.

Garry
02.05.2005, 00:32
To the psychoanalyst earlier and I went, it is absolutely normal....

Siphon, uspokojsi I ask you, to people is simple there is nobody in a life podlelitsja here and tusujutsja, all we are afraid also it normally... But it yet a schizophrenia...

Here shizofrennika by the way saw, he 3 year of a chlamydia treats to itself(himself), already and analyses negative showed him, and to prick it or him have refused, pofig, goes will be checked up with uporstovom, buys preparations, who to him has found droppers puts... And 3 year successfully poisons or persecutes itself with antibiotics...

And that people are afraid of a HIV, and are afraid for native it even more is quite proved and voobshchem usual reaction of any person;)

Vladimir With
03.05.2005, 08:25
" K tomu, chto vashi analizi ni kakoi garantii vam ne dadut!

Eto psixicheskoe rasstroistvo - bojazn ' iz vne! "

Durnju its or his analyses will give a 100 percent guarantee, that he has not infected the child of a HIV.

Helena
05.05.2005, 12:39
Moderator izvini, ochen ' trudno pisat ' po russki.

Detei dolzni imet ' vse kto etogo xochet!

Esli zen'shina bol'na SPIDOM - v shtatax u vsex beremennix zenshi berut analiz HIV!

Pochemu - esli naxodiat HIV, delaut antivirusnuu terapiu, takze kak i s gerpesom - toze samoe!

Shans peredachi s terapiei rebenku - 1 %

Esli u vas HIV - imeite detei!

06.05.2005, 08:41
Da emu rezinu nado-bilo odevat ' s zenoi, a ne 10 analizov sdavat '