PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What with me? Ecchymoses appear by itself...

InA AtR
09.01.2005, 09:18
I do not know, that with me - yesterday have noticed on a leg or foot hardly below a knee an ecchymosis of strange reddish color. It is assured. That did not fall and did not hit about what - all the day long worked behind a table so it is simply unreal. To touch it or him;them it is not sick almost. On kranjej to a measure not so it is sick as to next sinjachku - couple of days has fallen back. Today there was a new ecchymosis - this time on an arm or a hand hardly above an elbow... Now yellowish color. With horror I wait tomorrow... What is it can be?

_
27.01.2005, 11:01
I do not know, that with me - yesterday have noticed on a leg or foot hardly below a knee an ecchymosis of strange reddish color. It is assured. That did not fall and did not hit about what - all the day long worked behind a table so it is simply unreal. To touch it or him;them it is not sick almost. On kranjej to a measure not so it is sick as to next sinjachku - couple of days has fallen back. Today there was a new ecchymosis - this time on an arm or a hand hardly above an elbow... Now yellowish color. With horror I wait tomorrow... What is it can be?

Has not noticed, how has hit..

_
05.02.2005, 15:21
And you can rise at night and kill people? Look or see, whether there is no axe under a bed.

The visitor
12.02.2005, 18:01
mozhet allergiya na kikieto produkti ili mozhet sosudi lopujutsya takoe bivaet.

julcha-
04.03.2005, 15:43
It is shortage of vitamin C. Eat a currant in litres and soon all will pass or take place. It is checked up on itself and mum.

NataliS
23.03.2005, 04:17

Probably at you, really, weak vessels and should be strengthened them. For example, preparations ginko-i??ia.

But, listen to the organism. If at you quite often an angina if on a body except for ecchymoses is sinenkie tochechki type of pin nyxes if legs or foots if recently went a blood the nose hurt. Then you need to hand over the analysis of a blood.

Zljuchka
04.04.2005, 19:15
1. Capillaries are located close to a surface of a skin

2. Fragile capillaries

3. The lowered coagulability of a blood

Hand over analyses

The woman-doctor
27.06.2005, 07:58
If before such was not, necessarily hand over the analysis of a blood.