Зарегистрироваться
  1. InA AtR
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I do not know, that with me - yesterday have noticed on a leg or foot hardly below a knee an ecchymosis of strange reddish color. It is assured. That did not fall and did not hit about what - all the day long worked behind a table so it is simply unreal. To touch it or him;them it is not sick almost. On kranjej to a measure not so it is sick as to next sinjachku - couple of days has fallen back. Today there was a new ecchymosis - this time on an arm or a hand hardly above an elbow... Now yellowish color. With horror I wait tomorrow... What is it can be?

2. _
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

InA AtR
    ]

I do not know, that with me - yesterday have noticed on a leg or foot hardly below a knee an ecchymosis of strange reddish color. It is assured. That did not fall and did not hit about what - all the day long worked behind a table so it is simply unreal. To touch it or him;them it is not sick almost. On kranjej to a measure not so it is sick as to next sinjachku - couple of days has fallen back. Today there was a new ecchymosis - this time on an arm or a hand hardly above an elbow... Now yellowish color. With horror I wait tomorrow... What is it can be?
    [/QUOTE]

Has not noticed, how has hit..

3. _
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    And you can rise at night and kill people? Look or see, whether there is no axe under a bed.

4. The visitor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    mozhet allergiya na kikieto produkti ili mozhet sosudi lopujutsya takoe bivaet.

5. julcha-
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    It is shortage of vitamin C. Eat a currant in litres and soon all will pass or take place. It is checked up on itself and mum.

6. NataliS
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [QUOTE =

InA AtR
    ]

[/QUOTE]

Probably at you, really, weak vessels and should be strengthened them. For example, preparations ginko-i??ia.

But, listen to the organism. If at you quite often an angina if on a body except for ecchymoses is sinenkie tochechki type of pin nyxes if legs or foots if recently went a blood the nose hurt. Then you need to hand over the analysis of a blood.

7. Zljuchka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    1. Capillaries are located close to a surface of a skin

2. Fragile capillaries

3. The lowered coagulability of a blood

Hand over analyses

8. The woman-doctor
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    If before such was not, necessarily hand over the analysis of a blood.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •