PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Polycystosis (Prolactinum is raised or increased)

Страницы : [1] 2

svetar
01.09.2004, 19:30
Problem in the following: 6 years ago have stopped monthly, have sent on US - a polycystosis of ovaries. Have pierced Progesteronum, monthly have gone or send also all there were OK already 6 years. More nothing did or made, neither analyses nor treatment Now monthly come delay for a week-two. Has again gone to the doctor. Have appointed or nominated analyses-urine, a blood, US.

Has made US. 6 day of a cycle.

Body of the womb 534049 mm ais??? (Illegibly bulb-shaped or piriform form contours precise

Myometrium homogeneous

y/uteruses 3820 mm. -/about

endometry 8,6 mm moderated or moderate in a free liquid in a ?/crest

The right ovary 4733 contours precisely

ehostruktura polikistoznoizmenen a dominating follicle of 12 mm left 4124 mm contours precisely

ehostruktura multikistoznoizmenen.

(Results almost same as 6 years ago)

Urine - 17- 26,6 mkmol/?OO.

Blood 6 day: Prolactinum 740,1 ??N/ml, LG - 4,6 ??N/ml, FSG 5,4/, TTG 1,39 ??N/ml, 4-62,9 ???y/l

Have sent on Ro skulls in a lateral projection, the oculist on lateral fields of vision with a white label (results still are not present)

Have registered Dostineks once a week for 2 months and the control of Prolactinum over reception of a preparation.

And still 6 years or summer prescription something has shown US on a thyroid gland, handwriting to not disassemble (hyperechoic education in average 1/3 right shares, surrounded indistinct?? Echoic obodkom), but hormones shchitovidki like under analyses now in norm or rate.

Question: from what Prolactinum, whether probably full treatment raises or increases. Whether it can appear nevertheless shchitovidka it is guilty, instead of a pituitary body. Comment on the analyses, what forecasts that all will be OK. What else analyses to hand over?:o

MMS
Disturbance of a menses is connected with SPKJA. It is necessary to be treated, differently there can be problems with offensive or approach of pregnancy.

Function of a thyroid gland in norm or rate. If at US of a thyroid gland 6 years ago revealed or taped nodal education, it is necessary to US to repeat.

Rising of Prolactinum absolutely small. It was necessary to repeat the analysis, and then to think, whether it is necessary dostineks.

KOMSOMOL
I support or maintain Olga Jurevnu, at the same time I shall remind, what the minimal augmentation of a level proolaktina is not always clinically significant, and what at planned pregnancy a preparation of a choice there is Parlodelum (not dostineks), moreover, these preparations - not medicines of the first (and even storoj) to a line at SPKJA.Kak there with mass of a body?

Valerianov
Mass of 55-57 kg at body height 172 see

marb
Mass of 55-57 kg at body height 172 sm.ugrej net.povyshennogo ovolosenenija net.volosy low-fat.

mit
Mass of 55-57 kg at body height 172 sm.ugrej net.povyshennogo ovolosenenija net.volosy low-fat.

Normally. But SPKJA and at hudenkih happens.

Hrjunishche
Normally. But SPKJA and at hudenkih happens.

And I am not inclined to completeness. But in fact and a hirsutism too net.a faults with monthly have gone or send after enough smlnogo stress 4 months ago.

TIKOLG
And I am not inclined to completeness. But in fact and a hirsutism too net.a faults with monthly have gone or send after enough smlnogo stress 4 months ago.

And the hirsutism happens not at all.

On US - a polycystosis. The cycle is broken or disturbed. Treatment have appointed or nominated? For example, Diana-35?

tatjana dmitrie
No. Except for it or this it is more nichegoju + additional inspection (the oculist, a roentgen). Have told or said, that hormonal contraceptives raise or increase the maintenance or contents and without that at me the raised or increased Prolactinum a little. In 2 months after a medicine - a check analysis on prolakitin.

smallnordwolf
And Prolactinum should be repeated, for that 2 months to wait?

Smirnov George
And Prolactinum should be repeated, for that 2 months to wait?

Thanks you for consultation. But I nevertheless would like to consider and assume all if:

1. I have already started to eat those tablets, that to me have registered. They will not affect or influence the analysis?

2. We shall assume, what the analysis will be same, what is it can mean? What it is necessary to hand over still? To me not so simply to be pulled out or escape from job, I at once and have handed over all. And if he will be in norm or rate? Again taki then in what a problem?

In advance thanks.

Gelja
Well. Let's leave all as is. 2 months of weather will not make.

But we, having received in 2 months a normal level of Prolactinum, and do not learn or find out, to you were necessary Dostineks (dear or expensive medicine, by the way!) or Prolactinum was normalized.

dron_best
I support or maintain Olga Jurevnu, at the same time I shall remind, what the minimal augmentation of a level proolaktina is not always clinically significant, and what at planned pregnancy a preparation of a choice there is Parlodelum (not dostineks), moreover, these preparations - not medicines of the first (and even storoj) to a line at SPKJA.Kak there with mass of a body?

Vobshchem that pregnancy as those also is not planned while (unfortunately) in the near future about what I and have told or said to the doctor.

If not in Prolactinum business that to me still to do or make. I so have understood, that my doctor while to those medicines on this problem while was limited, and anything earlier than in 2 months to do or make is not going to (except for to look or see results of a roentgen and lateral vision to be convinced that business of a pituitary body or not). So at least I have understood

Dju
Well. Let's leave all as is. 2 months of weather will not make.

But we, having received in 2 months a normal level of Prolactinum, and do not learn or find out, to you were necessary Dostineks (dear or expensive medicine, by the way!) or Prolactinum was normalized.

Excuse, I probably have tortured you, but it is interesting to me, if I shall hand over Prolactinum again, on what to me still raschityvat (if all will be as well on what if he will be in norm or rate) as cost of one analysis on one hormone is comparable to cost of one tabeletki Dostineksa.

Once again I am sorry for persistence:)

Masha-1
If not in Prolactinum business that to me still to do or make.

To treat a polycystosis.

However, we here doctors virtual:cool:, and your doctor observes you internally and bears the responsibility for the purposes or appointments.

Therefore it will be more reasonable to execute its or his references.

tol
[QUOTE] To treat a polycystosis.

Yes, it onovnaja the purpose, but would be desirable to know all alternatives, nuances, etc. and to accept decision as much as possible correct and verified in every respect, I so understand, that for this purpose and a forum.

AS
You can infinitely hand over Prolactinum and will receive fluctuations from normal up to weakly increased (up to 1000-1500 \).

Result will depend on a set, stressornyh reactions, fluctuations of a level of a hormone.

Moreover, not the fact, that Prolactinum at you is really raised or increased (at many ljudj up to 69 % of circulating Prolactinum biologically inactive fraction big-Prolactinum) makes.

Nuances are simple and cut down toporom-the diagnosis with-mA SPKJA is put at presence of an anovulation and giperandrogneii at OTSUSTVII OTHER reasons for this status. The third criterion - US of ovaries (at absence of other explanation to this picture).

Further - this most SPKJA has percent or interests of 14 women, and problems are solved in process of entering.

Dostineks - not treatment of the first line in the given situation. If a problem in sterility or barrenness.

KuKu
[QUOTE] you can infinitely hand over Prolactinum and will receive fluctuations from normal up to weakly increased (up to 1000-1500 \).

Then what for it or him to hand over once again and not zdavat it is more than anything else. If he all time will be a miscellaneous.

Nuances are simple and cut down toporom-the diagnosis with-mA SPKJA is put at presence of an anovulation and giperandrogneii at OTSUSTVII OTHER reasons for this status.

So giperandrogenii at me also would be not present like (external attributes). Can analyses what zdat?

Dostineks - not treatment of the first line in the given situation. If a problem in sterility or barrenness.

Problem while available diseases as those.

Linzy
But in fact it you wish to hand over Prolactinum again and again.

In the softest form SPKJA more likely a status, than disease. Conditionally speaking, *quot; you so ?nN?a?U*quot;. Formulate, of what you wish to get rid and what see problems.

LDW
But in fact it you wish to hand over Prolactinum again and again.

In the softest form SPKJA more likely a status, than disease. Conditionally speaking, *quot; you so ?nN?a?U*quot;. Formulate, of what you wish to get rid and what see problems.

Problem in that disturbs me that monthly for quite some time now come with a delay (for 10-12 days) and that then (in the future) can be problems with conception, it or this would like for itself to support or maintain in a normal status (as to me almost 26) until then when this conception is required. For example, now I still understand with a problem of erosion and a thrush. And on a problem of a polycystosis I wish to know as much as possible all (its or his reasons in my case particularly) and that as it or he can be treated (or to not allow to progress) with such as at me the purposes. To see a full picture. Now it is impossible to close eyes simply to it or him, and to start to run then when pripechet to have children, and to establish or install its or his reasons half a year and it is treated still at the best as much.:)

Alexander Andri
*quot; And on a problem of a polycystosis I wish to know as much as possible all (its or his reasons in my case particularly) *quot; - you without effort receive theoretical data, having typed or collected in poiskovike our forum (a dark blue stria from above) keywords SPKJA, a polycystosis and so forth, and here practically your situation - whether t.e are at you actually SPKJA as illness or disease. Or it is a sign of another zajuolevanija-it already a problem or task of the attending physician. Instead of an advisory forum

*quot; and that as can be treated it or him (or to not allow to progress) with such as at me the purposes. And quot; - first of all to warn formation of excess of mass of a body and to avoid an inactive way of life. It is necessary to avoid accumulation it is long an existing load nesootvestvija levels \ Progestinums (it is a problem or task of the gynecologist. He discusses vs you preparations of a choice)

*quot; To see full aOO??O*quot; - the problem or task unreal and impracticable is it is not possible chelovestvu as a whole. To see a picture in volume accessible to your comprehension - basically, it is possible or probable (see poiskovik).

*quot; Now it is impossible to close eyes simply to it or him, and to start to run then when pripechet to have children, and to establish or install its or his reasons half a year and it is treated still at the best so much ?N*quot; - is not present, certainly, the neglect the fact of deviations or rejections from ideal norm or rate is not necessary, but also persistent search of the reasons bessmyslenen. As to idea what to be treated it will be necessary as much... As a whole, depending on the purposes and a status, this or that correcting or adjusting influence at SPKJA can it is required during all life (that valuably - not differing on duration from other population under condition of reasonable correction of arising problems).

multimedia
Proshy prosheniya chto pishy na latinskom alfavite (za ne imeniem drugogo)....

Polikiztoz mne stavili davno (navernoe let 10 nazad pochti kazhdii raz pri ocherednom YZI) no togda I eshe ne znala chto eto znachit i kakie mogyt bit posledctviya......... V 29 let y menya bila beremennost kotoraya zamerla na 5-6 nedele. I xodila po vracham v nadezhde poluchit otveti na mnogie voproci, chto bi soxranit sleduushuu beremennost, no poxozhe chto eto ne tak prosto.......

Seichas mne pochti 32, mi s muzhem planiruem rebenka, i I so straxom dumau chto eto mozhet povtoritsa ocobenni nachitavshis knig i otzivov o polikostozhe. Kstati, I s togo vremeni mi eshe ne pitalis zaberemennet.

K tomy zhe y menya gruppa krovi B (III) otricatelnaya. I sdavala analiz na antitela nichego ne nashli, prichem kazhetsa y muzha tozhe otricatelnii rezys. Kogda-to v detsatve bolela taksoplazmozom, nashli antitela. Bolshe nikakix zabolevanii cposobnix povliyat ne fertilnost ne bilo.

I xodila po vracham, sdavala analizi na gormoni mne skazali chto esterogen slegka povishen, no ostalnie gormoni v norme, xota y menya i hypotyrodizm (ili kak eto govorat kazhetsa diffuznie izmenenie shitovidnoi zhelezi) kogda-to bil no seichas kazhetsa normanlo, (I postoyanno sdau analizi na gormoni shitovidnoii zhelezi). No polikiztoz YZI vce-taki pokazalo. Mesachnie y menya regularnie 28-30 dnei, (xota ranshe bivali zaderzhki) pravda menya smushaet chto korotkie 2-3 dnya (xota y menya bili takie vcegda). Massa tela ostavlaet zhelat luchshego 70kg pri roste 164 cm pri tom chto I staraus postoyanno ee podderzhivat, no poxozhe ne somsem poluchaetsa. Volosi rasstut y menya tolko na soskax, acne net, voloshi ne zhirie, pravda periodami vipadaut. Pered mesachnimi silno otekau (vce telo) i ochen silno xochetsa kushat, nervoznost, po okonchanii vce prixodit v normy.

I chitala chto pri polikistozhe videlaetsa bolshoe kolichestvo insulina, kotorii ne vipolnaet svou osnovnuu funkciu, chto i vizhivaet narushenie ovulacii, gormonalnogo fona v celom, a takzhe diabet gruppi 2 v budushem.

I bubu ochen priznatelna esli kto-nibut znaet otveti na cleduushit voprosi i mozhet imi podelitsa:

1. Kakoi kriterii yavlaetsa opredelaushim pri polilistoze, YZI ili gormonalnii analiz?

2. Po kakim kiteriyam (krome povisheniya bazalnoi temperatyri) opredelaetsa ovulaciya?

3. Pri nalichii diagnoza polikiztoz mozhet li eto povliyat na abnormality y rebenka? A pri prieme preparatov vizivaushix ovulaciu? Mozhno li ix prinimat vo vremya beremennisti, naprimer kogda ti eshe ne znaesh chto ti beremenna, no prinimaesh chto bi vizvat ovulaciu?

4. Chto nuzhno delat esli pri beremennosti nachinaetsa gormonalnoe narushenie? Po kakim kriteriyam eto opredelaetsa? Mozhno li pri etom soxranit beremennoest I rodit zdorovogo rebenka? Mozhno li prinimat kakie-to preparati?

5. Do kakogo vozrasta pri polikistoze mozhno rodit normalnix detei?

Cpasibo bolshoe I vam zaranee ochen preznatelna .

Lia
V 29 let y menya bila beremennost kotoraya zamerla na 5-6 nedele. I xodila po vracham v nadezhde poluchit otveti na mnogie voproci, chto bi soxranit sleduushuu beremennost, no poxozhe chto eto ne tak prosto.......

Principal cause of an abortion on such term - genetic anomalies. It can be at any healthy woman.

I so straxom dumau chto eto mozhet povtoritsa ocobenni nachitavshis knig i otzivov o polikostozhe. Kstati, I s togo vremeni mi eshe ne pitalis zaberemennet.

Excessive knowledge sometimes increase grief. Mine to you advice or council - relax and read something really interesting. Dan Brown, for example.

K tomy zhe y menya gruppa krovi B (III) otricatelnaya. I sdavala analiz na antitela nichego ne nashli, prichem kazhetsa y muzha tozhe otricatelnii rezys.

If at the husband otr a rhesus a rhesus-conflict was not and will not be. Antibodies to hand over it is not necessary. You that did not consult with vrachem?

Kogda-to v detsatve bolela taksoplazmozom, nashli antitela.

So it is good, that you had been ill with a toxoplasmosis. It would be good to have been ill and a rubella, TSMV.

Bolshe nikakix zabolevanii cposobnix povliyat ne fertilnost ne bilo.

And you have not named yet any disease, capable to affect or influence a fecundity except for a polycystosis under BOOlshim a question.

xota y menya i hypotyrodizm (ili kak eto govorat kazhetsa diffuznie izmenenie shitovidnoi zhelezi) kogda-to bil no seichas kazhetsa normanlo

Here it is necessary to descend or go to the endocrinologist and to be convinced, that it's OK

No polikiztoz YZI vce-taki pokazalo. Mesachnie y menya regularnie 28-30 dnei,

The given US in itself yet the fact of presence of a polycystosis. And that at you regular cycles, and ovulatory and that you became pregnant speaks just against this diagnosis.

Pered mesachnimi silno otekau (vce telo) i ochen silno xochetsa kushat, nervoznost, po okonchanii vce prixodit v normy.

It PMS and to disturbance of the fecundity, the stood pregnancy has no attitude or relation.

I chitala chto pri polikistozhe videlaetsa bolshoe kolichestvo insulina, kotorii ne vipolnaet svou osnovnuu funkciu, chto i vizhivaet narushenie ovulacii, gormonalnogo fona v celom, a takzhe diabet gruppi 2 v budushem.

It is not necessary for you to climb in these or it *quot; nNiO?*quot;.

1. Kakoi kriterii yavlaetsa opredelaushim pri polilistoze, YZI ili gormonalnii analiz?

Corresponding or Meeting clinic which at you actually is not present, hormonal changes and only in last turn of US (still looking what sonolog looked).

2. Po kakim kiteriyam (krome povisheniya bazalnoi temperatyri) opredelaetsa ovulaciya?

Basal temperature - history of medicine. Also I work in Ukraine, you can address to the doctor in Canada. I am am surprised a little with your questions. Or you in general to the doctor did not address?

I respond:

1. US (monitoring of a follicle + a status endometrija)

2. Definition LG (there are house tests)

3. Pri nalichii diagnoza polikiztoz mozhet li eto povliyat na abnormality y rebenka? A pri prieme preparatov vizivaushix ovulaciu? Mozhno li ix prinimat vo vremya beremennisti, naprimer kogda ti eshe ne znaesh chto ti beremenna, no prinimaesh chto bi vizvat ovulaciu?

At you most likely ovulatory cycles. You did not try to become pregnant yet!!!!???? Whence such questions?

4. Chto nuzhno delat esli pri beremennosti nachinaetsa gormonalnoe narushenie? Po kakim kriteriyam eto opredelaetsa? Mozhno li pri etom soxranit beremennoest I rodit zdorovogo rebenka? Mozhno li prinimat kakie-to preparati?

The answer will borrow or occupy 500 pages. I am not ready to it or this. Usually hormonal disturbances manage to be corrected up to pregnancy.

5. Do kakogo vozrasta pri polikistoze mozhno rodit normalnix detei?

Such data are not present. Once again I shall repeat - far not the fact, that at you a syndrome of polycystic ovaries.

I hope, I managed to dispell even a part of myths by which your head is hammered.

imported_
I wish to share pleasure. The tomography - is not present volumetric educations. Though the roentgen was suspicious. After Dostineksa Prolactinum within the limits of norm or rate (the truth top).

On background TSiklodinona the cycle was restored, monthly became painless. I shall spend on drink TSiklodinon - I shall hand over Prolactinum. I hope all it will be good. That and all sincerely I wish.

Arno
And why the bottom border of norm or rate is necessary to you?

And what for tsiklodinon?