PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Polycystosis (Prolactinum is raised or increased)

Страницы : 1 [2]

gedd
01.09.2004, 19:30
To me bottom it is not necessary, the norm or rate in its or her variations is necessary to me. On mine norm or rate in analyses it is not so bad. TSiklodinon probably for the same as Dostineks was. I not the doctor - this am authentically not known to me. And what something is not correct?

grigorolga
prosvjatite please in what there can be a reason of presence SPKJA? I do or make a conclusion of your words that me nedoobsledovali and Prolactinum my little bit raised or increased to SPKJA has no the attitude or relation.

mindis
Combination Dostineksa and TSiklodinona about the same, that a combination of the Universe and pushinki-together they weigh much.

Term SPKJA designate the disease, described presence of two of three listed attributes AT ABSENCE of OTHER REASON.

These or It of three attribute-

1\ giperandrogenija clinical or laboratory

2\ \ sterility or barrenness

3 \attributes of a polycystosis of ovaries at US

Key simptom-absence of OTHER pathology, able to cause or call a polycystosis.

giperprolaktinemija and a polycystosis of ovaries can be causally connected, can sosushchestvoat casually

1\ the polycystosis of ovaries happens at primary giperprolaktinemii, its or her elimination normalizes a status of ovaries

2\ soft giperprolaktinemija can be consequence or investigation SPKJA - primarily treatment SPKJA, treatment giperprolaktinemii vtorijano and it is unessential

3\ giperprolaktinemija it is caused or called in general by other reasons (the girl has had a drink *quot; from ??oOa*quot; Cerucalum, *quot; as a hobby *quot; - Eglonylum and so forth has gone to hand over Prolactinum, or Prolactinum in general is biologically inactive

4 \was really coexists giperprolaktinemija, caused or called by the reasons and SPKJA, caused or called by the .

Now essentially vazhno-nobody has died neither of a polycystosis. Nor from giperprolaktinemii, it not zhizneugrozhajushchie fatal statuses.

Therefore it is essentially important to be defined or determined with strategy and tactics lechenija-in what the purpose of treatment?

ZY--to mine, I any more for the first time to you tell it...

axelight
These or It of three attribute-

1\ giperandrogenija clinical or laboratory

2\ \ sterility or barrenness

3 \attributes of a polycystosis of ovaries at US

Now essentially vazhno-nobody has died neither of a polycystosis. Nor from giperprolaktinemii, it not zhizneugrozhajushchie fatal statuses.

Therefore it is essentially important to be defined or determined with strategy and tactics lechenija-in what the purpose of treatment?

ZY--to mine, I any more for the first time to you tell it...

Thanks for attention to me and for your answers.

With communication or connection of Prolactinum and a polycystosis cunningly at last (that one can depend on another, and can and is not present).

And at last, please, explain that such giperandrogenija (clinical or laboratory) or give the link where it is necessary to esteem, that it has been written so that to the layman from medicine it was clear.

I understand, that SPKJA and raised or increased Prolactinum are not lethal.

The purpose of treatment in the further sometime to have children (as the polycystosis can be, and can and not cause sterility or barrenness as it was spoken above on this subject), and the reason, on kotorj I have addressed to the doctor - delays monthly as in my comprehension is abnormally, and I wished to find the reason of an abnormal situation and adequately to be treated for achievement of the purpose (see earlier).

Once again thanks for answers. Excuse for my meticulousness - costs of a trade.

That definition which I quote, interprets concept giperandrogenii rasshiritelno, including superfluous body height of hair in a so-called androgen-dependent zones and levels of calculated free Testosteron-Depotum in a blood.

Kakzhdoe from these definitions has the subtleties.. And so forth, etc.

Now about costs professii.-there are costs and in a medical trade, in particular, not always it is possible to explain all.

So, if at you it is valid SPKJA - its or his prophylaxis progoressirovanija will be an active way of life, normalization masy bodies.

Prophylaxis of problems with endometriem - dufaston or OK (if necessary, with an antiandrogenic component).

If necessary and its or her absence it will be necessary for pregnancy, m.b.. drougie preparations (interventions).

At presence true giperprolaktinemii the establishment of its or her nature, depending on the nature - its or her correction during this or that time is necessary.

Dostineks - preprat, solving these problems without effort. Its or his replacement by Parlodelum can it is required if necessary to pregnancy (in addition discussed subject). The help so grown fond to you tsiklodinona is necessary dostineku approximately also, as to me the help polugodovalogo the baby in job above answers to you.