PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Where to go to be treated?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

01.09.2004, 19:30
I address for advice or council to all coryphaeuses!

Already as 5 years I are ill or sick with an inflammation of appendages. I shall not list or transfer the long list of the registered treatment.....: (

Change of doctors was for the different reasons.....

Now disturbs a pain after the sexual certificate or act, giving in a loin and the right leg or foot, moreover on last US k.m.n has diagnosed an endometriosis! (being guided only one US!!!)

It would be desirable to find the doctor understanding in the business who kvalifitsirovanno has approached or suited to my question.

ndrey K
Whether there are for you any attributes from described here (http: // panacea.narod.ru/Chlamydiosis.htm*e????a)? Only do not speak, that were surveyed - in Moscow very much often nothing means it.

Taisja
At present me the pain after the sexual certificate or act disturbs, menstrual pains of various character (pricking, nojushchie.....). And in occasion of chlamydias - I handed over 5 analyses within 5 years in the different medical centers and hospitals, but any infections is not found (and in Institute Gamaleja was whether 5 subspecies of these chlamydias).

Recently mum has told to me, that at a birth to me have brought through a cord or navel stafilokok. He can is somehow involved in my illness?

As there were suspicions on an appendicitis, but surgeons at once have dissected away it or him. Though at reception of acute and fat nutrition I have pains.

Under the reference of one doctor to not increase to itself soldering I has borrowed or occupied in aerobics, but after 1-2 months of employment or occupations I have exacerbations of a strong pain in right to a side.

So signs I can list much..... Therefore also I wish to find *quot; ONa?y?u*quot; the doctor who has understood all this...... If it, certainly, probably

:p

Tiff
I had a same problem.... Urine try to hand over... If will find salts... That is possible or probable from for them..

a999@meta.ua
ULan'.

However, all specifies a clamidiosis.

And sticky allocation and a pain pered-or in the beginning monthly?

*quot; ca?N?O?*quot; (and furthermore, to keep in high credit) a staphilococcus is impossible, since he in norm or rate is available for all - both on a skin, and in a vagina. It is possible, however, zaenesti something, that will allow a staphilococcus to leave from under the control of immune system.

Institute Gamalei, even on a background of the general or common pitiable status with diagnostics in Moscow, smotitsja it is rather poor. I had an opportunity repeatedly to be convinced that, at least, there in an emphasis do not see chlamydias. And than you usual KVD has not arranged? There all the same more chances would be.

Mile. Concentration of salts in urine - tens grams on litre. About which salts speech?

Paul
Dear V.Dvorjanchikov..

Institute Gamalei och well does or makes analyses... I have experience and repeatedly when KVD found why that I booze chlamydias.... Though absolutely nothing disturbed me, and the institute has found nothing... Why I so speak because with a clamidiosis och difficultly to become pregnant and give birth and I have given birth one year ago to the child normal, healthy... As you know besides pregnant women och often force to hand over everywhere these analyses on ifektsii .vot..... Simply in usual KVD och badly do or make analyses...

And to a question on salts... I too have pains renal from that that salty and spicy nutrition sing or shall eat... Because och narrow ostiums of a ureter also are irritated... When there are salts that of it or this a pain strong... (at once I shall make a reservation, there is no ureaplasma and mycoplasmas!!!!)

taniap
False positive analyses at diagnostics of a clamidiosis - a rarity. KVD at all of you has correctly found. And signs of a clamidiosis happen poor or scanty enough, or on so much habitual (premenstrual pains), that without leading questions of the patient about them and do not mention.

Probability of pregnancy even at hr. A clamidiosis it is not too small - something about 80 %. So, nothing means this.

And ureaplasmas at you could miss without ceremony (the probability of it or this is ok. 40 %).

Ruslan
Aha

Have correctly found!!! A way of earning money, the correct approach comrades!!!!

To diagnose... To treat then again to tell or say.. It has not turned out give from second time.. And then again it has not turned out and give 3 j times.. And so in current of 2th years thus it or him personally paying in money!!!!! And why there is no that.. Provided that already simply you live a sexual life anything!!! Any factors which so to say to it or this would have...

All we people are guilty.... Everyone wish to earn.. The truth who as does or makes it....

I have made analyses not only in Gamalei...... And 6 KVD... And why that only one where were *quot; friends *quot; them found.... super!!!!

Christina Dem.
And there are no at me premenstrual pains!!!

MASHINE
Question and how you treat a clamidiosis?

Dr. Kasatkin
My business to warn. At you the stenosis of a ureter and salt from kidneys creep, and you speak *quot; all OK! *quot;. Your problems, konecheno...

We treat a clamidiosis successfully. But to treat you I is not measured or going - I do not like haughty patients.

Alexej
Strange you, I do not ask you me to treat...

And those doctors which refuse to people, for doctors to consider or count it is not accepted....

fara
And I also do not refuse. Time which would be spent for you is simple, will be spent for other patient. So, niakogo malfeasance it will not be accomplished.

kv-studio
Here also it is remarkable...

locmanova
Excuse, that I interfere with your dispute......

But Dear Dvorjanchikov why you in all see only one infection - the CLAMIDIOSIS.

Personally I handed over and in Gamalei (the analysis of a blood), and in KVD on Pushkin (this time a smear), and also in Institute perintologii and gynecologies on street of academician Oparin - result one - NEGATIVE. That is all of you peerly believe, what is it hlmidioz?

Menstrual pains do not disturb me, even opposite it is the most painless days of a cycle!

In occasion of salts in urine them at me found, moreover and leucocytes - have diagnosed me - a cystitis, was treated Furaginom and *quot; opposite O??n?*quot;.

jelenka @@@
Why you in all see only one infection - the CLAMIDIOSIS.

Not in everything, and only that has eo characteristic signs. And that this infection (alongside with mycoplasmoses) is extremely widespread and, finally, it is responsible or crucial for the lion's share of chronic pathologies so it is claims not to me.

That is All of you peerly believe, what is it hlmidioz?

Yes I believe and I do not feed illusions concerning its or his detectability with a usual set of methods. Even on an official recognition, the clamidiosis does not come to light or is not taped at everyone the fourth. And since these mistakes or errors, basically, it is defined or determined not subjective, but the regular (instrument) reasons how much you retook analyses, your chances a little seriously cannot increase.

But all aforesaid, certainly, you to what not objazyvaet.

onix
ULana, and at what doctor in Gamalei you were observed, if not a secret?

Tunonen
Mile. In Gamalee I handed over only analyses, and I was observed at many doctors...........

And you will not advise to the it is better to address???

Dvorjanchikovu: And how you treat a clamidiosis? After delivery of all analyses and having received negative results the attending physician to me has appointed or nominated *quot; Oi?U*quot; 3- a monthly course of antibiotics (7 days in a month to drink - a doxycycline, rulid, sumamed). After each course I accepted Pimafutsin in suppositories and tablets since on a background of reception of medicines the thrush was found out. The given treatment was nazancheno in Institute of gynecology since I was excruciated with temperature 37,2-37,6 after 14 days of a cycle before a menses. During a menses t it was stabilized. After 3- a monthly course I began to feel myself is better................. But it is not long: (

Intermenstrual bleedings since 14 days of a cycle began to disturb me (approximately days 3-5), was checked up on extrauterine, has handed over analyses - the doctor has registered hormonal therapy - Triregol. At present smearing vydeleny is not present. Interestingly, it too display of this terrible infection? Means it or her it is impossible to kill antiiotikami?

strizh
There there is such doctor Erilova Olga Vladimirovna, accepts on nech to days with 10 up to 18 00

She has helped or assisted me in many respects... And she of the first has seen my pregnancy.. Though yet delays nothing was... To you to solve I do not impose, and especially I do not advertise or I promote, because I 6 the doctor and to medicine do not concern in any way. She seems to me och the skilled or experienced doctor.

South
Thanks It is lovely, I shall necessarily use your advice or council.

And to enter the name to her it is possible by phone or simply to arrive?

Paradise
Yes there is no record there is not present, but there is a turn... So it is better since morning.. To arrive....

Laila
And how much is visiting?

yuta
On mine that those first 360 roubles then free-of-charge and then 180 roubles... On mine so.. And can already on another... I at it or her a year 4 as am observed.... Well how to tell or say I am observed, periodically I come I am checked. To me to like and as she advises and communicates with people

natalija and
Ulan'

The scheme or plan of treatment is mentioned on our site (http: // www.panacea.narod.ru/Chlamydiosis.htm*iN?N??N). In general, all is simple: the patient (usually, with analyses *quot Comes; with ?OON?U*quot;), receives one in/m injection IPP and *quot; uO??*quot; IPP for house consumption. Through nedelki three he comes again. We recheck it or him. If we find chlamydias, we prolong a course a little, but with 3-4 injections if we do not find and-or we find something or something else - we send *quot; on ?OO?O*quot; for acknowledgement or confirmation also we give a trimensual guarantee that he had an opportunity still to be rechecked anywhere and somehow.

Zergy
And it not in the diagnostic center *quot; oN???*quot;, opposite to the institute in a basement?