PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Y mena 6 ya nedela (ot poslednego dna mesachnih). Vchera nachalis svetlo-...

Tatiana
11.08.2004, 10:21
Y mena 6 ya nedela (ot poslednego dna mesachnih). Vchera nachalis svetlo-korichnevie vudelenia. Bolei net (krome postoyannih, tanyschih). Opasno li eto? Chto mne delat? V chem tyt prichina??? K vrachy - tolko na 10 i nedele - poka oni i znat nichego ne hotat. Ya ne znau chto i dymat!

Alla
12.08.2004, 15:43
What means, do not wish to know? It is necessary to you to the doctor. I do not wish to frighten, but the first, on what is it similar is a threat of an abortion. Give the god, all will manage, but the doctor necessarily should look, appoint or see, appoint;look, nominate;see, nominate treatment, and can be even it is required to lay down on conservation.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 17:30
If there is an opportunity go in paid. There is a threat an abortion. If pains will be stronger also allocation not prekratjatsja. Accept noshpu in each 8 hours and a candle in popku with a papaverine. And in general advice or council: you wish to save baby more quickly to the doctor.

Tatiana
15.08.2004, 17:02
Ya zivy v Londone - vchera pochla k vrachy, govoru - test polozitelnii, i t. d. Oni skazali chto pervii osmotr - v 12 nedel. Ya segodna opat k nim poidy. Ya prosto v otchayanii. Bolei net - skoree tanet zivot vse vrema. Videlenia prodolzautsa.

Alla
18.08.2004, 20:30
Mdaaaa... And still speak, that at us medicine bad (free-of-charge). I go in usual ZHK, free of charge so the doctor each time warns me, that if something zabespokoit (though a stomach or belly though that) that I have come earlier, than is appointed or nominated, in any day at any time. And here...
There can be a business in money? In fact there the medicine paid, and you can be go kuda-nibud free of charge??? Excuse, it is simple the assumption... Otherwise it is simply strange, that for your money you did not accept in hospital!!!

JUlja
22.08.2004, 03:03
If you the doctor futbolit, go in emergancy room. Tam-that should though to something to undertake.

OKSANA
25.08.2004, 21:45
TANYA YA VAC PONIMAU, CAMA ZHIVY V ANGLII. YA NE BEREMENNAYA NO CITYAZIA C VRA4AMI DO BOLI ZNAKOMAYA. MOY COBET PRIVRAT, CKAZHITE ZHIVOT O4EN CILNO BOLIT TOGDA MOZHET BIT VAC TAM PROVERYAT. A ECLI NET TO CKAZHITE 4TO ECLI 4TO LIBO CLY4ITCYA I VI POTERYAETE REBENKA TO VENIT BYDETE IH ZA RACHLYABONOST I 4TO BYDETE ZHALOVATCYA POVI6E. ETO MOZHET POMO4, Y NIH VET NE V PERVIY RAZ PO TELEKY POKAZIVAUT CLY4AI IZ ZA TYPIH VRA4EY.
GOOD LAK TANYA!

T
29.08.2004, 02:37
Yes to spit to these doctors as do not save beremennsoti till 12 weeks. If an abortion then only will accept in emedzhensi in hospital and if is not present - good-bye.... Only in Russia struggle and save pregnancy.