Зарегистрироваться
  1. Tatiana
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Y mena 6 ya nedela (ot poslednego dna mesachnih). Vchera nachalis svetlo-korichnevie vudelenia. Bolei net (krome postoyannih, tanyschih). Opasno li eto? Chto mne delat? V chem tyt prichina??? K vrachy - tolko na 10 i nedele - poka oni i znat nichego ne hotat. Ya ne znau chto i dymat!

2. Alla
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    What means, do not wish to know? It is necessary to you to the doctor. I do not wish to frighten, but the first, on what is it similar is a threat of an abortion. Give the god, all will manage, but the doctor necessarily should look, appoint or see, appoint;look, nominate;see, nominate treatment, and can be even it is required to lay down on conservation.

3. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    If there is an opportunity go in paid. There is a threat an abortion. If pains will be stronger also allocation not prekratjatsja. Accept noshpu in each 8 hours and a candle in popku with a papaverine. And in general advice or council: you wish to save baby more quickly to the doctor.

4. Tatiana
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Ya zivy v Londone - vchera pochla k vrachy, govoru - test polozitelnii, i t. d. Oni skazali chto pervii osmotr - v 12 nedel. Ya segodna opat k nim poidy. Ya prosto v otchayanii. Bolei net - skoree tanet zivot vse vrema. Videlenia prodolzautsa.

5. Alla
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Mdaaaa... And still speak, that at us medicine bad (free-of-charge). I go in usual ZHK, free of charge so the doctor each time warns me, that if something zabespokoit (though a stomach or belly though that) that I have come earlier, than is appointed or nominated, in any day at any time. And here...
    There can be a business in money? In fact there the medicine paid, and you can be go kuda-nibud free of charge??? Excuse, it is simple the assumption... Otherwise it is simply strange, that for your money you did not accept in hospital!!!

6. JUlja
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    If you the doctor futbolit, go in emergancy room. Tam-that should though to something to undertake.

7. OKSANA
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    TANYA YA VAC PONIMAU, CAMA ZHIVY V ANGLII. YA NE BEREMENNAYA NO CITYAZIA C VRA4AMI DO BOLI ZNAKOMAYA. MOY COBET PRIVRAT, CKAZHITE ZHIVOT O4EN CILNO BOLIT TOGDA MOZHET BIT VAC TAM PROVERYAT. A ECLI NET TO CKAZHITE 4TO ECLI 4TO LIBO CLY4ITCYA I VI POTERYAETE REBENKA TO VENIT BYDETE IH ZA RACHLYABONOST I 4TO BYDETE ZHALOVATCYA POVI6E. ETO MOZHET POMO4, Y NIH VET NE V PERVIY RAZ PO TELEKY POKAZIVAUT CLY4AI IZ ZA TYPIH VRA4EY.
    GOOD LAK TANYA!

8. T
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Yes to spit to these doctors as do not save beremennsoti till 12 weeks. If an abortion then only will accept in emedzhensi in hospital and if is not present - good-bye.... Only in Russia struggle and save pregnancy.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •