PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the second pregnancy, 35 weeks. Yesterday was at the doctor at which I shall be r...

Irina
21.06.2004, 15:22
At me the second pregnancy, 35 weeks. Yesterday was at the doctor at which I shall give birth or I shall travail, she has told or said, that shejka is truncated and opened or open on one finger. Tell or say, for this term it is normal?

Ekaterina.
22.06.2004, 15:35
Except for length shejki and degrees of its or her opening are also other important parameters which speak about readiness shejki to sorts or labors and all organism as a whole (the dense or softened ring around shejki, a status of fauces, whether the head of the child and t makes a start. Item). Voobshche-that, by 36 weeks the fetus already is considered is high-grade developed and, basically, is ready to birth so do not experience. And proceeding from own experience - at me in 36 weeks shejka on 2 fingers it has been opened or open, and it is truncated in general from 25 weeks (up to 2 sm). I Also have given birth to the first child in 39 weeks, only in hospital month promuchalas, expecting vot-here birthes from 36 weeks. Do not experience also success to you.

Darya
26.06.2004, 03:47
In the second pregnancy shejka at me has revealed on 2 sm for 34 weeks. And I have given birth on 38, and that stimulated t. To. The placenta has grown old, and the child already was very large 3280 and 56 see So a parameter of disclosing shejki as Ekaterina has written, still ochem does not speak.

evromedprestizh
29.06.2004, 10:18
Dear Irina! At repeated pregnancy is a variant of norm or rate. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.