Зарегистрироваться
  1. Irina
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At me the second pregnancy, 35 weeks. Yesterday was at the doctor at which I shall give birth or I shall travail, she has told or said, that shejka is truncated and opened or open on one finger. Tell or say, for this term it is normal?

2. Ekaterina.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Except for length shejki and degrees of its or her opening are also other important parameters which speak about readiness shejki to sorts or labors and all organism as a whole (the dense or softened ring around shejki, a status of fauces, whether the head of the child and t makes a start. Item). Voobshche-that, by 36 weeks the fetus already is considered is high-grade developed and, basically, is ready to birth so do not experience. And proceeding from own experience - at me in 36 weeks shejka on 2 fingers it has been opened or open, and it is truncated in general from 25 weeks (up to 2 sm). I Also have given birth to the first child in 39 weeks, only in hospital month promuchalas, expecting vot-here birthes from 36 weeks. Do not experience also success to you.

3. Darya
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    In the second pregnancy shejka at me has revealed on 2 sm for 34 weeks. And I have given birth on 38, and that stimulated t. To. The placenta has grown old, and the child already was very large 3280 and 56 see So a parameter of disclosing shejki as Ekaterina has written, still ochem does not speak.

4. evromedprestizh
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Dear Irina! At repeated pregnancy is a variant of norm or rate. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •