PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathist and nonconventional medicine

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

1. Here you about vitamins? What vitaminki are necessary for the teenager? For development gorm...
  2. I accept iron iz-for anemias (the Ferritin 5 ng/ml). I try to define or determine sko...
  3. Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich, has sent you vchera-today 2 more emejla, p...
  4. At me such problems: posttraumatic perforation of a tympanic membrane or an eardrum l...
  5. I would like to ask, how long it is possible to drink Agri from a flu and cold?...
  6. For Dvorjanchikova Century The letter does not reach you. Has written on your site....
  7. Zdavstvujte, the doctor! Me headaches visit or attend 1-2 times a week in the field of...
  8. Homeopathists where you?...
  9. Dear d-r Serebryakov S.Ochen your help rather rekomenda is necessary...
  10. dobriy den doktor! kakimi naturalnimi sredstvami mojno vilechit molochnitsu...
  11. Hello, the doctor! In the extremity or end of February I had an abortion on early term...
  12. Anybody from doctors not could obviously opredel. klinich. A picture on mine simptomat...
  13. The dear doctor! Tell or say, please, how much effectively treatment gomeopa...
  14. At the child atopichesky a dermatitis, have appointed or nominated treatment (homeopathist): 1 put morning-...
  15. Whether it is possible to cure a bronchus, an asthma I accept garmony thanks....
  16. Whether it is possible postojano to accept nervohel. The matter is that at me perodicheski on...
  17. Hello the doctor! To my daughter 1.8, at it or her an allergy on mayonnaise, cheese and neko...
  18. The doctor, hello. My daughter of 8 years. She hears only strong sounds...
  19. Whether prompt, please, there are homeopathic methods of treatment are serious...
  20. Hello! Whether it is possible to give the child of 8 years Gripp-heel profilakticheski (at...
  21. The baby gnaws fingernails or nails a month, nervolog speaks anything strashnog is on...
  22. Whether tell or say please at me a vasculomotor and atrophic rhinitis probably lech...
  23. The dear doctor! Prompt, whether it is possible or probable without a surgical intervention...
  24. Uvagayemiy doktor! Skagite pogalusta esti li kakoy to gomeopaticheskiy pre...
  25. Tell or Say please, at the child 3, 5 years the first time has happened an attack with sudo...
  26. At me a pneumonia! To me have advised to start to drink a bird cherry (but have not told or said, that...
  27. Acute kohleonevrit
  28. The doctor, osnovyajas on your experience, whether give in to treatment by a homeopathy of problems...
  29. The dear doctor, prochel on your site the information about a clamidiosis and about STUFF...
  30. Hello dear Mark Samuilovich! Tell or say, please, it is possible at hron...
  31. Your attitude or relation to treatment of a fibrosarcoma of a mediastinum by the ACONITE (the fighter northern...
  32. To me of 26 years, at me the most severe PMS. Every month, for days 10 prior to the beginning kneading...
  33. The dear doctor, at me the child three years barley on an eye does not pass or take place three n...
  34. The dear doctor! Recently O.I.Eliseevoj's book " Secrets nerasp has got to me...
  35. Hello, the doctor. That you advise at adenoides....
  36. The dear doctor. Has sent Ivanovoj Alina's questionnaire two more or three weeks on...
  37. Prompt, please, as it is possible to clean a liver and that offer for lu...
  38. The doctor! Help or assist, pozhajlusta! To My mum of 69 years, 2, 5 months treated a hepatitis...
  39. At mine 7 the years or summer daughter hr. A tonsillitis. Were treated in MGTS, then were chastnopr...
  40. Hello, Vladimir! Respond please to my letters from 11.08 and 13...
  41. Dear Mark Samuilovich! I would like to lead to you on reception the daughter....
  42. Hello. Here already it is more godakak at me there were pains on the right under ribs...
  43. Tell or Say please, at me an endometriosis and a cyst greater or big (5 sm), vrach-gomepa...
  44. To my father of 70 years. It is sick already more than 25 years. The diagnosis: a bronchial asthma, abs...
  45. URGENTLY!! Prompt please. At the husband a gout, an acute phase. In one of me...
  46. Hello! Very much it would be desirable to consult to doctor Dvorjanchikovym us...
  47. Hello, Vladimir! It again I. I understand, that I have already got you: (Izvi...
  48. WHETHER TELL or SAY, PLEASE, IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET RID FROM EKSTRASISTUL AT prolapse MITRA...
  49. Hello! The younger daughter (4, 5 years) was ill. Yesterday has complained on bo...
  50. The dear doctor, comment, please, on a following situation. Daughters...