PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The younger daughter (4, 5 years) was ill. Yesterday has complained on bo...

Svetlana
10.08.2004, 03:48
Hello!
The younger daughter (4, 5 years) was ill. Yesterday has complained of a pharyngalgia, and today in the morning at it or her the temperature up to 39 has risen. Also keeps within day, falling down for a short while after reception of antipyretic preparations. The daughter complains of strong pharyngalgias, cannot anything is. We apply gargles Calendulae, we drink milk with honey. When the senior daughter treated for an otitis at a homeopathist, she has told or said, that at the use of antibiotics very possibly homing of illness or disease. But the angina too is terrible for missing (at me there was an adenoid disease since the childhood after which I have received strong complication. As well mum washing suffers an adenoid disease). Prompt, please, than to me to help or assist a daughter what are necessary preparations and how them to apply? How to facilitate a pharyngalgia?
In advance thanks for the answer. Yours faithfully, Svetlana.

Dvorjanchikov Century
13.08.2004, 05:37
Similar, at you - one infection on all.
Be she under my observation, I for simplification of signs first of all would give her ice-cream or holodzhnogo juice. But I cannot recommend it or this to you - whether a little that! Try to combine Belladonna 30 and, for example, Baryta carbonica 30 - and that and drugoke one time (mozhneo more often) in day on 3 5 dragees. Prvoe - it is better on an empty stomach (far away from meal, a cud and cleaning of a teeth), and the second - in 1 2 hours after meal.
And in general, the sore at you at all serious, business will not be limited to an angina, and it is necessary for you very much osnovatelnoeo homeopathic treatment.

Svetlana
14.08.2004, 06:32
The doctor! Last night, t. e. On 2 j day of illness or disease at a daughter pojavilast a fine eruption on a back and on the face. Tongue all white. Accepted preparations which you recommended. By the evening the temperature has fallen up to 37.5 Local doctor suspects a scarlatina and has written out strong antibiotics.
Today tongue was almost cleared, the temperature is even less, ok. 37.0 But the eruption is saved, is very fine also frequent. She not so bright, hardly appreciable.
Whether prompt, please, necessarily them to accept or it is possible to manage gomeopaticheskm treatment? It is very terrible to miss illness or disease and to receive complication. Advise, please, as to us to be.