PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. My daughter was born with a small speck on the face. The doctor has diagnosed - with...
  2. Good afternoon, the doctor! Many thanks for the answer on July, 12th. Otveaju on yours vopro...
  3. To my father of 76 years. At it or him obleterirujushchy a sclerosis of the bottom extremities. He resh...
  4. Hello the Doctor! At me varices of the right bottom extremity. In April was...
  5. Would like to learn or find out the diagnosis: arms or hand and legs or foots grow dumb; I can not unclench pussycats completely...
  6. Hello! Whether I know to that doctor address?! To me of 30 years. At me on...
  7. Hello, after 1 go for socks kompres. Golfs (pr-to Smolensk) without...
  8. At the child (age - month) a venous angiodysplasia, offer SVCH-terapmju...
  9. Zdravstvuyte. posovetuyte kak mojno snizat protrombin v krovi. K tomu je st...
  10. Hello! My wife recently have very strongly started to hurt or be ill;be sick legs or foots...
  11. To my mum of 80 years, and for last year she has absolutely lost memory, when time...
  12. Hello! I do not know, how such illness or disease when appear on is called...
  13. Hello! To me 24 years, but at me already for a long time on legs or foots bright vascular with...
  14. Zravstvujte! At the husband already for a long time (to him 29 years) on legs or foots are present vupuklosti...
  15. Hello, the doctor. Prompt, what is it: between a neck and a brachium with right hundred...
  16. Dear doctors! Have advised to address to a vessel. To the surgeon. At my aunt n...
  17. Hello, at my daughter (3 months) on a cheek an internal hemangioma, look or appear...
  18. ON MARCH, 5TH 2004 GIRLFRIEND (35 YEARS) HAS LOST CONSCIOUSNESS AT JOB, HAVE DELIVERED IN BOL...
  19. Hello! To my mum 72 years, about 30 years suffer a thrombophlebitis left...
  20. On femurs three months ago in front also have from the inside begun projavljats...
  21. At the child a cavernous hemangioma of a century or blepharon. It is necessary sklerozirovanie. On June, 2nd in subb...
  22. Tell or Say please how it is possible to check up a status of vessels? To what doctors n...
  23. What influence cytomegaloviruses can render at embolization opened or open arte...
  24. Hello, the dear doctor! At close or attentive survey has found out, that ve...
  25. Hello the doctor! To me 50 years, a year on legs or foots, have appeared fine korichne...
  26. At me are damaged or injured, at manipulation, cervical vertebra or vertebrae: arms or hand grow dumb, in...
  27. Hello. At my mum (46 years) a varicose phlebectasia, very strong...
  28. To me of 16 years, at me the thrombus of both blood vessels bottom certainly is found out...
  29. Hello! Four years ago to me did or made laparoskopicheskuju operation on ud...
  30. Zdrastvujte what flebologicheskie clinics or the centers will advise in Moscow?...
  31. Hello, the doctor! What to do or make, if I close eyes, I extend forward arms or hand...
  32. The dear doctor, to me and how much I myself remember 32 years, t. e. With most ranneg...
  33. Hello! After US of vessels of the bottom extremities have diagnosed - walls...
  34. Above a heel of the right leg or foot from the inside a tumour in size of 5 copecks ochen...
  35. y menya hemangioma peceni 11 sm cto mne delat mne 33 goda naskolko ona opa...
  36. Hello, Dear! Prompt please as will get rid from kapilljarnog...
  37. Good afternoon, the doctor! Consult, please, on such vvoprosu: to me...
  38. Whether there is a sense to consult to the vascular surgeon in occasion of puffiness p...
  39. The doctor, to me of 37 years. Varicose expansion, on right on a leg or foot, in the field of calfs...
  40. Hello. I gormonalnozavisimaja. On this ground ecchymoses, koto are formed...
  41. Hello! One week ago to me have made fleboektomiju legs or foots. What you posovet...
  42. The dear doctor, prompt, please: about one month back at me on left...
  43. Hello! At my daughter (4 years) have recognized voskulit. At it or her have acted krasn...
  44. Good afternoon! The husband had problems with veins, after ultrasonic obsle...
  45. Hello the doctor! To me 25 and at me kapiljarnye grids on legs or foots, that to me...
  46. Whether prompt, please, are effective special "mnogodennye" stockings dl...
  47. Strong pain in stupnjah, in the right brachium, in a loin. Bolno to sit. On right...
  48. Natalia on July, 06th 2004 10 : 01 : 57 Whether tell or say, please, exists bezbole...
  49. The dear doctor, At me hereditary predisposition to varicose...
  50. Whether if in July to make sklerorterapii it is possible in August ehatt on the south?...