PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strong pain in stupnjah, in the right brachium, in a loin. Bolno to sit. On right...

jura
20.07.2004, 04:07
Strong pain in stupnjah, in the right brachium, in a loin. Bolno to sit. On the right arm or hand: bolshoj, index and exclamatory paltsy-have swelled up and hurt. What medicines to me need to be accepted? Already 6 mesetsev as I go to doctors. I nahozhus abroad and here to get to the doctor it is necessary to wait nearby 4 mesetsev-and a pain all uvelichivaetsa. To me of 27 years. Tried to drink "piropsikam" - has helped or assisted tolko temporarily. But a tumour neproshla. teper I accept "Ibufrofenum" (obezbalivajushchee) 8 tablets on 400 mg. Now I lick and muchejus. I ask help or assist!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Ljubskij A.A. June, 09th 2003 22 : 55 : 47
Dear Jury. This any general disease with a lesion of joints is possible or probable. A situation not surgical. I am afraid of something to advise.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---
Was at varikozologa. Course of a blood in glavnih veins normalnoe. cheres two weeks poluchju rezulty " Treadmill Test " (it was necessary jti on dvigajuschejsja to a path and the doctor has measured pressure and course of a blood in legs or foots) and " Arterial scan ".
If eto vsetaki it is connected with krovatecheniem then that to me to do or make, zanimatsa spetsialnami by exercises, will stop to smoke, as that especially pitatsa, vsovyvat legs or foots in kokieto trays or basins, in a sauna or in basein to go...

Uchkin I.G.
20.07.2004, 17:35
Problem not vascular, it is very similar to rheumatological disease and the rheumatologist is necessary to you.