PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. The dear Doctor! Advise house ways of treatment Senile gangre...
  2. The surgeon has advised at strong varices (have started to be formed opened or open ulcers...
  3. Where it is possible to pass or take place inspection of vessels?...
  4. Hello the doctor! At me on arms or hand veins, especially when arms or hand became visible...
  5. I in September in 20 h numbers wrote (At me have recognized a Raynaud's disease so go...
  6. Thanks for the answer. At me one more question: whether it is dangerous with a clottage podvzdoshno...
  7. Hello! Has performed operation already 20 varices In places of seams all still about...
  8. Dear My daughter Katya was born with a tumour on a back in a thoracal department...
  9. The doctor, at me some years constant edemas ka legs or foots. Vascular hiru...
  10. Hello! At me a varicose phlebectasia of the bottom extremities 1 stepen...
  11. The dear doctor, I descended or went on massage and to me have informed, that at me a problem...
  12. At me often the leg or foot is reduced with a cramp and is constant merznut fingers on legs or foots. Go...
  13. Hello, at me here such question: From the childhood at me behind the right ear was...
  14. At me some months does not disappear, and more likely on the contrary develops, that...
  15. Hello! Whether it is possible to treat by means of water aerobics or as - that vozdej...
  16. At me the head, especially on vecheramdoktor often is turned, prompt, that mn...
  17. Hello! To me one month ago have made sklerozirovanie. Even a month it is necessary to me n...
  18. At the patient (a repeated ischemic insult, 74 years) later month after preby...
  19. To me of 15 years. Already it is a lot of years on legs or foots at me vascular asterisks. With what it is m...
  20. To me two days ago put a dropper with an immunoglobulin. And since then very much...
  21. I the sportsman (basketball, weightlifting), 20 years. At me a question: on each side...
  22. Hello. Several days ago has noticed on the top part of a foot, on under...
  23. Good afternoon! At me problema-to me of 26 years, only has begun a sexual life, and sra...
  24. The lovely doctor, you to me and have not answered my question, that to me to do or make with a vein...
  25. Inflammation of a figurative nerve bolitidergaet the face...
  26. Hello, I wish to make the Tibetan prescription on purification or ablution of vessels / garlic with...
  27. The dear doctor! To me of 25 years. Last 3 years of the beginning it is very strong reagirov...
  28. I the sportsman (basketball, weightlifting), 20 years. At me a question: on each side...
  29. At my mum a varicose phlebectasia. In it or this to year there was a thrombophlebitis. She ho...
  30. At me 2 stage of varicose illness or disease. The doctor insists on operation excision...
  31. Hello, now I accept course of treatment after transferred or carried...
  32. My father (70) suffers an obliterating atherosclerosis. It is spent Doplerog...
  33. Uv. The doctor! Prompt please! At me on legs or foots and on breeches sosudisty...
  34. Consult, please! The first trimester of pregnancy Comes to an end....
  35. The doctor! I ask your advice or council.. Vrach-the gynecologist nazchachil oral OK (logest...
  36. The doctor, the son in 1, 5 months on a breech had a vascular asterisk (we...
  37. Prompt: my father-in-law had a hepatitis or tsirrros (connected with alkogolizmo...
  38. What is skleroterapija and where it or she can be made?...
  39. Hello the doctor! In 19 years to me in Moscow have made nyxes in veins (only 5 uk...
  40. Hello the doctor! To my husband of 37 years. He has transferred or carried a hemorrhage. MRT opre...
  41. Good afternoon, at me kapiljarnaja a grid on femurs, and she continues uvelichivat...
  42. The dear doctor! At my daughter (2 years 3 months) a hemangioma on top gubk...
  43. The doctor, and what reasons of an interdiction of reception of hormonal contraceptives at bol...
  44. The doctor, at me when I longly enough go legs or foots in district start to hurt or be ill;be sick...
  45. Hello the Doctor! Disturbs pains of the right party or side of a body from a head up to stu...
  46. Zdravsvujte, the doctor! Again about a critical ischemia and vazaprostan. Tell or say, and...
  47. To the husband have told or said to not lift tjazhesti-it is necessary to do or make operation on one noge-t....
  48. Last time often the head even more often began to hurt or be ill;be sick. There were already 5 concussions....
  49. Zdrastvujte, Ilya Gennadevich! How are you doing? To Rostov on conference went...
  50. Whether respond, please, helps or assists girudoterapija To cope varicose r...