PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear My daughter Katya was born with a tumour on a back in a thoracal department...

Light
10.07.2004, 06:04
Dear

My daughter Katya was born with a tumour on a back in a thoracal department of a backbone, on the right. Character of a tumour, hypodermic in the size 3 h 4 h 0, 7 as a small pillow and a liquid consistence, color of a body. When Katya cried, the tumour strained, in a quiet status the tumour was compared to a surface of a backrest. In a maternity home have diagnosed a spinal hernia. From a maternity home have translated or transferred in children's hospital where have spent inspection and have diagnosed: a cavernous hemangioma. Have suggested to wait with operation about a year of the child.
Soon houses began to notice, that the tumour grows and getting a bluish shade. In one month and 18 days the tumour has grown in height and on the width of the right arm or hand. The child became restless and cried almost continuously, the hemoglobin has very sharply fallen, in 2 days the child could groan only. Almost in two months the child has got in reanimation, then to her operation on an oncotomy has been made. Have written out the child with the reference on reception of the social benefit for the period of the rehabilitational period, on commission VTEK, in the grant or manual it has been given up. Now mine dochenke 2 years and 7 months, there was a scar on a back and a part of a tumour (cavernous gemangioma-the indication of US) above a scar from a neck. One of these days to the child have spent inspection, have found out disturbance of a posture, the right brachium above left, the right scapula is practically invisible, a rachiocampsis and have diagnosed: - a scoliosis. At a birth at my daughter was 5 temno-dark blue specks, as rodinki (the diagnosis: - popiloma), now them already 17 pieces, one of them on mucous in a corner of labiums, another on a concha of an ear, the speck in pupochke and on palchike the right leg or foot which began to grow, then has fallen off, then again began to grow, have spent operation on a toe and prizhgli all specks under a narcosis, have diagnosed: - congenital angimatoz (what is this illness or disease and how much or as far as she is dangerous). Today have spent a consultation of doctors the conclusion: residual tissues of a cavernous hemangioma; a scoliosis of 2 degrees (the limited opportunities of the right arm or hand); congenital gematoz (deformation of thoracal area of a backbone). Any pressing the top area of a back causes a pain in the girl. Whether it is possible to drive the child in jasli-a garden (she very mobile). Have written out the child with the reference on reception of the social benefit for the period of the rehabilitational period, on commission VTEK, in the grant or manual it has been again given up. Whether they are right?

Katya Spinka's backrest on the right

What mine dochenku waits? What to us to undertake? Help or assist, please, very much I ask respond me.
Yours faithfully, Svetlana ShChipakina

Uchkin I.G.
11.07.2004, 20:08
I already three times responded to this letter... I do not see contraindications for activity of the girl and there are no bases for restrictions... On the contrary a unique way to rehabilitate the girl - gymnastics, dialogue with children, employment or occupations in pool. Children are very easily restored and also easily run into the muscular block or trochlea. e. Muscles spazmirujutsja also cause a curvature. And papilommy is a virus lesion and them it is necessary koagulirovat (these are the same warts, and treatment same) In the further probably repeated operations ipo are coming excision of the rests of a tumour and formation kosmetichnogo a seam. Do not panic, anything fatal at the girl is not present, more chances to spoil to her a life including its or her invalid.