Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. To the child 1 year. Congenital gemongioma the left brush. Whether excision is possible or probable at... (1 ответов)
  2. Prompt please than it is possible to help or assist at the diagnosis a cirrhosis of a liver, ZHKB, var... (1 ответов)
  3. Hello the dear doctor! Please advise! To me of 37 years, recently... (1 ответов)
  4. The gastroenterologist has appointed or nominated Pariet. For the fourth day of reception began to hurt or be ill;be sick a goal... (1 ответов)
  5. Hello! I nekotroe time asked you a question in occasion of a numbness back... (1 ответов)
  6. Hello. Prompt, please, as it is necessary to choose antivaricose kolg... (2 ответов)
  7. Zdravtsvujte the doctor! At my mum (57 years) in July have begun bolevyj ushchushchenija... (1 ответов)
  8. Hello! 05.07. 2000. It has been made onkooperatsija, radical mastopo... (0 ответов)
  9. The dear doctor! If pozvodite, at me 2 questions. 1. At the wife already the third... (1 ответов)
  10. The dear doctor, at me to you 2 questions - prompt please as influence... (1 ответов)
  11. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! My wife has begun course of treatment vazaprostanom, on... (1 ответов)
  12. Hello. Tell or say, pozhaljsta, after skleroterapii how long it is necessary to wear... (1 ответов)
  13. After sorts or labors (8 months) on femurs of steel, especially on internal them poverhno... (1 ответов)
  14. Tell or Say please, whether homeopathic drops IOV-VENUM for ever osta can... (1 ответов)
  15. The dear doctor! From time to time on fingers of extremities (more often on arms or hand) burst... (1 ответов)
  16. Hello! Wrote to you one week ago with the complaint on merzlivost legs or foots and a back p... (1 ответов)
  17. The dear doctor, many thanks for the answer, do not prompt still, where all t... (2 ответов)
  18. Hello. The information on diseases of a blood, their treatment is very necessary to me... (1 ответов)
  19. To my son almost 4 years. But till now do not pass or take place patrimonial maculae on a forehead and about... (1 ответов)
  20. Hello the doctor! To me of 29 years. Has given birth 2 go to the child, now to him 11 month... (1 ответов)
  21. Hello, the doctor. Ten years ago I had a clottage of a deep vein in p... (1 ответов)
  22. Hello the doctor, Disturbs a strong cold fit of a body in process of change of distempers... (4 ответов)
  23. The doctor! Prompt as correctly bintovatnogi?... (1 ответов)
  24. At my grandmother and mum during the certain periods (after long intensive hod... (1 ответов)
  25. By the way, the son about five years ago on crests or fornixes stop had red "freckles", for... (1 ответов)
  26. Hello, the doctor! Help or assist advice or council. The doctor recommends operation on is removed... (2 ответов)
  27. Hello! Mum today has bought or purchased leeches! But how to address with them we not zn... (3 ответов)
  28. At my grandmother a diabetes mellitis. She has already lost one leg or foot 5 years ago, se... (2 ответов)
  29. The dear doctor! At me strong edemas on legs or foots in the field of rise and lodyzhk... (1 ответов)
  30. At the slightest dropping temperature (18 20) merznut arms or hand and legs or foots also become blue. Och... (1 ответов)
  31. The dear Doctor! To my father of 89 years. He always was, that is called, a lung... (1 ответов)
  32. Hello the doctor! Prompt please in what honey. The center in Moscow mozh... (1 ответов)
  33. neznaju to itself to address. I 7 years ago had a trauma sew. On given mom... (2 ответов)
  34. The dear doctor, disturb not clear headaches. It would be desirable obsledova... (1 ответов)
  35. Dear Ilya Gennadievich, thanks that help or assist people to solve their problems.... (1 ответов)
  36. The trophic ulcer of an anticnemion was formed in 1987 after a bleeding of a vein.... (1 ответов)
  37. Hello. I do not know, whether I address to the address of, but at me such problema-... (1 ответов)
  38. The subtotal stenosis (90 95 %) internal left carotid, at is passable... (2 ответов)
  39. Hello, the doctor! At my son (5 years) in an oral cavity on the right cheek vro... (1 ответов)
  40. Gde-that about two years ago the beginnings to hurt or be ill;be sick one leg or foot (femur), has sharply raised or increased WITH... (1 ответов)
  41. Hello! Tell or say please how long the leg or foot (can swell despite of... (1 ответов)
  42. Hello. At me a habit to sleep only on right to a side, iz-for it or this I p... (1 ответов)
  43. Good afternoon, the doctor. Prompt please, than pains can be caused... (2 ответов)
  44. Hello the doctor! At me one leg or foot, and with recently swells at... (1 ответов)
  45. My God, my God! I read about sores and I am horrified: that only is not present at us! So... (1 ответов)
  46. Hello! Tell or say, what your opinion about BADe our firm " Nutri-farm "... (1 ответов)
  47. Hello! On May, 7th asked a question in occasion of maculae on legs or foots at my mum (p... (1 ответов)
  48. zdrasvujte, the doctor! 1, 5 weeks I in the right ear have a hum in the evening... (1 ответов)
  49. Hello! To me 42 years. At me on legs or foots the varicose phlebectasia, one... (2 ответов)
  50. Hello, the Doctor! At my grandmother a syndrome diabetic stops. Imeets... (1 ответов)