PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gde-that about two years ago the beginnings to hurt or be ill;be sick one leg or foot (femur), has sharply raised or increased WITH...

Julia
22.08.2004, 21:06
Gde-that about two years ago the beginnings to hurt or be ill;be sick one leg or foot (femur), has sharply raised or increased an ESR. Has had a drink antibiotics and all has passed or has taken place. Then kak-that has again begun and again after reception has passed or has taken place. One of these days to me someone has told or said, what is it there can be a thrombophlebitis (I have a hereditary predilection to problems with veins, a floor of year did or made skleroterapiju back). No external changes on a leg or foot are present and was not? Whether Mozheet it really to be a thrombophlebitis and how it to define or determine?

Uchkin I.G.
26.08.2004, 00:35
For calm it is possible to make duplex scanning of deep veins, but it is obvious not a pathology of vessels. Problems either in a backbone, or in a hip joint, so also a roentgen pojasnichno-krestsovogo a department.