PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Denis Mihajlovich! HELP or ASSIST!!! How ibavitsja from nosogubnyh folds?!...
  2. What to me to do or make? How to treat? The belly-button very or very much smells. I wash every day and all rav...
  3. Whether it is possible to delete hair above vehnej a labium an epilation wax? After an epilation in...
  4. How much is plastic operation on augmentation of a breast, and what posledstvi...
  5. Tell or Say please, whether probably to get rid from zastorelyh cicatrixes after spots...
  6. Good afternoon! I wished to consult concerning correcting curvature...
  7. Hello. Thanks for your answer. Tell or Say, whether I can after operation weight...
  8. Hello! At the girl (3 months) gemogeoma a lower eyelid. Prompt in as...
  9. To me 21 year. Special problems with a skin never was, even "youthful" acnes of m...
  10. What difference between plastic surgery and surgery a cosmetology?...
  11. To me of 27 years, a skin combined at a nose large pores and there to constantly image...
  12. Hello the doctor! Prompt, whether harmfully to use autosunburn, osoben...
  13. How It is possible to stop nachavshii trombofiloz?...
  14. Nevuses pigmentosus on the face, and constant baggies lower eyelids that it is possible to make...
  15. How to remove or take off puffiness (or a turgidity) faces?...
  16. At me in the last 1, 5 months have appeared purulent spots, voemozhno it svjaza...
  17. Good afternoon! Explain what to do or make, please, with rodinkami. At me to three give birth...
  18. At me pores on cheeks are very strongly expanded. Prompt, please, that mn...
  19. As influences isskustvennoe ultrofeoletovoe Irradiation on a skin, bolnog...
  20. Aleksandr Aleksandrovich, Ja otpravila Vam pis mo Voprosi ot Olgi 9/0...
  21. Zdrastvujte to Me 36 let/Please recommend optechnoe an agent for st...
  22. The dear Doctor! I would like vostanovit a breast, Well that beautiful was...
  23. ZHenzhina 34 years. A skin on the face of the mixed type: a nose and a chin fatter...
  24. Kind time of day, the Doctor. I shall try to be laconic with a view of economy VA...
  25. Two a year were increased with a breast back. Were now formed contract...
  26. Prompt where it is possible prizhech the laser vascular points on the face, how much it...
  27. kakie pocledstvua lazarnoi epilasii...
  28. Hello! To me did or made some operations (a cut or section in one place - n/3 go...
  29. Hello! The fifth month I use a cream of Vichy, I know, that more than 6 mes not re...
  30. Last time (me 30 years) on a body have appeared red points (small a sort...
  31. The doctor recommend in what clinic it is possible to address, for that what uda...
  32. Good afternoon, the doctor. At me to you such question: in what clinics in Sankt-...
  33. Hello the doctor! Recently (1 one month ago) to me have performed operation on udaleni...
  34. At me very long history. To the ambassador of two sorts or labors my stomach or belly has hung as otvrat...
  35. Tell, that such limfodrenazhnye preparations who knows. Especially interest...
  36. Hello! The left brachium less the than right centimeter on an one and a half, and left...
  37. Hello, a question to the doctor, at me very much greater or big "bags" under eyes and...
  38. I had black circles under the eyes. I often work behind a computer on nocha...
  39. Tell or Say please, that it is necessary to do or make that hair not seklis....
  40. To me of 17 years, I weigh 45 at body height of 165 size 0, you could posovetova...
  41. Hello. The child 3 g, Ds vr. A pathology of brushes. pr. ruka-a hypoplasia 1...
  42. Hello, to me of 11 years and I (seldom), but like to use cosmetics - la...
  43. Tell or Say pozhajlusta, what agents is better to use to the girl 18 l...
  44. Prompt please an agent from extensions on a breast. As it or him to use and...
  45. That it is possible to make in house conditions, if mugs or circles around of papillas very much bled...
  46. Hello! Tell or say please, in what The reason of high growth rate of legs or foots...
  47. Hello! I am going to to perform plastic operation on correction of the form...
  48. Good afternoon. A problem here what: at my girlfriend on the face spots... To her of 19 years...
  49. I wish to make a permanent make up of labiums as it is done or made, how much approximately st...
  50. The doctor, in what way is better to clean or remove a seam on a stomach or belly after cavitary operation...