PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me very long history. To the ambassador of two sorts or labors my stomach or belly has hung as otvrat...

Jeanne
16.05.2004, 01:56
At me very long history. To the ambassador of two sorts or labors my stomach or belly has hung as a disgusting bag with Adeps. We with the husband have found the plastic surgeon who for small enough money has agreed to make to me plasty of a stomach or belly. First Adeps in the top part of a stomach or belly, the truth only 1 litre has been sucked away. Why so a little - I do not know. The stomach or belly has not decreased for centimeter. In 3 months to me plasty has been made. The bottom part of a stomach or belly has been removed, the new belly-button has been simulated. Like all it is perfect. But in couple of days after operation my so-called surgeon was quickly uprjatan for a lattice for an informal medical practice. And at me at this time from a belly-button pus, and within a month practically without interruption has started to exude. It was necessary to me in a month after plasty again to lay down on operation where to me have pumped out from an abdominal cavity 2, 5 litres of pus. Since then has passed or has taken place hardly more year, and at me till now it is intolerable hurts in the field of a belly-button, and naoshchup there as though any small inspissations. I even and brjumi cannot wear a skirt on a waist because to the right of a belly-button such morbid place that all seems nerves are bared. What to me to do or make in this situation?

16.05.2004, 15:47
Jeanne, what awful history. It is intolerable hurts in a year is, the truth, very strange. However, not much more strannee urgent detention for an illegal practice of your doctor. Write, please, on fadin@inbox. ru, whether the skin in the field of the inspissation is changed, what body temperature as were treated within a year, than be ill or sick still if will send a photo, it will be even better.