PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. To me 27 years, on a skin around of eyes appear all morshchinki more precisely, are outlined...
  2. At me a birth trauma - nosovidnaja deformation of a thorax. e. A bone about...
  3. Tell or Say, how often in your opinion it is necessary to use kosmetolo...
  4. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to spend cleaning of the face independently? Also has helped or assisted...
  5. Hello! Now many the cosmetic agents offered most...
  6. Prompt where in Moscow it is possible to buy or purchase ointment Oxy 10 or Oxy 5 (or similar...
  7. The dear doctor! To me 46 years and at me for last year have appeared "bags" p...
  8. Zdravstvyite, doktor. Xochy ybrat zhir na zhivote i bedrax metodom lipoksac...
  9. And where is better make operations by technique Ilizarova? It depends from...
  10. Zdravstvute. The dear doctor, prompt, what exist modern me...
  11. Prostheses after an ameloblastoma - as look or appear in the person? To me 24 years, I shall be...
  12. Hello the doctor. Whether I would like to learn or find out from you probably to change bottom cha...
  13. At me a congenital dislocation coxofemoral sustvov in 4 years have been spent an opera...
  14. To me of 26 years, under eyes bags, but they a little below what usual bags, pojavl...
  15. Hello! Prompt please where is better to perform operation on cortexes...
  16. Hello the doctor. To me trebuetsja operation on correcting O-of the form of legs or foots...
  17. That to me to do or make at me a wild boring from shaving down to sores on a leg or foot...
  18. The dear doctor! Very much possible or probable complications after excision sos interest...
  19. 5 mes was operation (appendetsit) back. Whether It is possible for me polzovatsja gel " Kont...
  20. Hello the Doctor! At me such problem: nevuses pigmentosus. Tell or say, mozhn...
  21. Hello the doctor! How to get rid from kapiljar in the field of a nose, a chin and...
  22. To me 37 years and at me began to drop out hair, advise, please, than mozh...
  23. I wish to learn or find out how much is operation, how long to last bolnychnyj and whether give...
  24. 17 years ago has received a combustion on the face. Have remained killoidnye cicatrixes 5 kv sm on cheeks...
  25. Hello, the Doctor! To me of 28 years, has given birth to successively two children, and now posmo...
  26. I had potemneniu around of labiums, as strong sunburn, sometimes it zamet...
  27. Hello the dear doctor! I wish to perform myself operation on a nose (krivovat...
  28. Prompt, where it is better to delete a cyst right gajmorovoj sinuses?...
  29. Prompt, please, the address and phone of clinic where it is possible to remove rodinki....
  30. At a level of a neck from a back the small hill (in people as I sly has grown...
  31. Advise, please. To me 40. The skin always was dry, the truth pure or clean...
  32. Good afternoon! The knee began to hurt or be ill;be sick, but kak-that is strange: to go, play on...
  33. At me on the face under an eye strongly acts the vein (appears through). That to me with et...
  34. At me spots, me 24 years, a saw protoivozachatochnye tablets, has then thrown....
  35. Hello doctor Artemyev! Whether tell or say please necessarily prisutsvie...
  36. Tell, how there is a cellulitis and how to save itself from it or him. Thanks....
  37. The dear doctor! At the grandson (3 months) vsledstvii congenital amnionic per...
  38. Hello! I ask to advise what to do or make if fingernails or nails strongly exfoliate? From...
  39. Good afternoon! Prompt please as it is possible to prevent body height of an ossicle or a bonelet n...
  40. Stops sweat what to do or make...
  41. Whether prompt please it is necessary to do or make an epilation (sveto-/laser) on uchastk...
  42. Good afternoon, respond please to a question, what is it can be? Year 4 naza...
  43. Good afternoon, after sorts or labors the breast has strongly drooped, whether it is necessary to do or make operation, or...
  44. At my daughter a hemangioma on a breast from a birth. When it is necessary to her to make plasi...
  45. Hello! Advise how better to act or arrive, please. At me grow in...
  46. The doctor, at me the bone of a chin is asymmetrical. How it is possible to correct?...
  47. To me only 30, and at me strongly appreciable morshchinki under eyes. Whether is what...
  48. Where you recommend to address in Kazan or in Moscow to make plasti...
  49. Prompt sk-to costs or stands podtjazhka faces in Mosk. Clinics? And in what centers..
  50. As well as at any operation, there is a probability of postoperative complications as...