PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! To me of 28 years, has given birth to successively two children, and now posmo...

Marina
04.07.2004, 17:06
Hello, the Doctor! To me of 28 years, has given birth to successively two children, and has now looked or seen at the telo-it it is completely disfigured: the breast has drooped as ushki at spanielja, the stomach or belly all in the horrible extensions and too hangs. Prompt, please, that to me to do or make how even a little bit to correct for this disgrace. Thanks in advance for the answer!

Tamara Mihajlovna
05.07.2004, 00:17
posavetuju to add in ration BADy and Bodi cream Dermadzhetiks, very effective and results shaking or amazing;tremendous, it is recommended Ministry of Health. The additional information with the photofacts on a site www. beautyofhealth. narod. ru
beautyofhealth@narod. ru

Artemev A.A.
05.07.2004, 20:48
Uv. Marina. I the surgeon, and me operative methods of correction of those problems which excite you are close and clear. I am ready to discuss them with you. In your case efficiency of conservative methods is just minimal. Though if someone will help or assist - I shall be glad.