PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Call for help
  2. It seems to me, that sharp prekrashch. upotr. Alcohol (from 100 350 gr. In day...
  3. Dear visitors of conference. Allow to congratulate you on a holiday the Pass...
  4. All of kind time of day. I already communicated here with some of you gde-that...
  5. The doctor, tell or say - in fact 2 2, 5 litres of beer, sometimes fault, for evening are not n...
  6. Recommend. Clinics which effectively treat from alcoholic zavisi...
  7. Hello! Tell or say, and smoking pravdo harmfully (cigarettes)? If yes, that is...
  8. Thanks for the answer from August, 11th in occasion of preparation Kolme. Then tell or say, and...
  9. Hello, the dear doctor! To me 22 years. Since 18 years I drank praktich...
  10. Greetings, dock! My friend by the way working on "fast" nadybal to upakovk...
  11. Moy sin narkoman (on 4asto, ne vsegda prinemaet narkotiki). I eti 3 dnya ya...
  12. Than marihuana is harmful and whether she is harmful in general....
  13. The dear doctor, Where (territorially) It is possible to come to you on reception?...
  14. By August, 02nd 2004 13 : 43 : 33 Doctor, and unless it is possible to diagnose on pis...
  15. Yesterday there was a birthday at the fellow worker, there was a feast, I did not drink:-)..
  16. In aspiration to stop to smoke and drink probably not realized bent for sots is important...
  17. Kind time of day! Problem as well as at the majority at us in the country: Ote...
  18. Zdraustujte, dohtor! I zhyvu in Ukraine, in malenkom syle. The basic product...
  19. RED DEVIL
  20. Trezvogoliki. Good evening. I wish to talk to you about a dangerous illness...
  21. Tell or Say please, g-yes recovering, - whether the desire of a bittern becomes dull or is blunted...
  22. Situation such: and I, and doctors consider or count me as a toper. There are drinking-bouts on...
  23. Tell or Say, whether can to speak the raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes in a blood about that...
  24. How to leave a cigarette, for ever? Threw in 22 years, successfully. Then marriage or spoilage...
  25. 4 BACK MY HUSBAND HAVE CODED WITH PROVOCATION HE STRONGLY WAS FRIGHTENED. ON..
  26. Hello. At mine a pier. The person mum abuses alcohol, and mine mo...
  27. Prompt please how much the narcomaniac with the experience of 5 years and vich-can live...
  28. Whether tell or say please probably in Moscow to get independently Teturamum in am...
  29. The dear doctor and the children or guys visiting or attending these konfu! Prompt, please, on...
  30. Hello. Will not prompt, where on the Internet it is possible to familiarize with schemes or plans...
  31. I speak you, that I capable... But I live in tundra, is far on extreme having sat down...
  32. Often I hear about anonymous topers (including at our forum). Has come on with...
  33. Very much 14 years worry for the son, to him. At it or him from a mouth the unpleasant smell, is similar...
  34. Dear Michael Ilich and all participants of conference, whether prompt you know...
  35. Hello. The husband was coded for three years. In February term has ended and with to...
  36. The dear doctor. Such problem: my husband drinks almost every evening beer...
  37. Terribly the head with pohmela hurts. Than to correct...
  38. Grigoriev of M. And. On December, 22nd 2004 10 : 15 : 35 Eh, VOVA... It is So much facts, and...
  39. On the ninth month of sobriety has seen a pancake a dream that is again drunk and pochemu-that...
  40. About development or manufacture of sober stereotypes. Here, I have got on Sunday in road accident on MKAD...
  41. The doctor, prompt, please! To me of 19 years, curia travku with 17, last...
  42. Thanks for the answer, Michael Ilich! (soobshch. From November, 02nd). Me excites and diagn...
  43. Good afternoon. Help or assist, please, advice or council. Where, to itself in Sankt-Petersburg...
  44. Tell or Say, and if the person accepts alcohol (rather weak - beer, wine) is provisional...
  45. Hello! My husband used heroin 4 years ago (accepted its or his year)...
  46. Valery, do not leave. Simply ask your friends on KAPS LOK to not press, that...
  47. The doctor! I the drunk. I want will recover, but I do not know as. Last month at me was...
  48. mojet li chelovek polychit zavisimost, esli kajduy den riadom drygoy chelo...
  49. The dear doctor! Prompt, please, the husband borrows or occupies good dolzhn...
  50. Hello. I regularly accept Esperal. Whether It is possible thus polzov...