PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Help or assist, please, advice or council. Where, to itself in Sankt-Petersburg...

Ira
07.08.2004, 11:09
Good afternoon. Help or assist, please, advice or council. Where, to itself in Sankt-Petersburg it is possible to address for the help. I shall not describe in detail, that occurs or happens to the person close to me (to him of 27 years), but it is an alcoholism, thus what desires, aspirations, the purposes in a life, voobshchem no trouble to be hooked (unless, that I and the child whom I wait from it or him), moreover an environment in which any authority to not find. Not only I, but also he wish to recover from an alcoholism and a spiritual bankruptcy. It would not be desirable that it was coding, "torpedos" and t. The item Can be the good psychotherapist, rehabilitational groups... Thanks. Excuse for confusion.

Grigorev M.I.
08.08.2004, 14:43
I personally am not familiar with experts from SPb, but heard many good responses about "Behterevke", and responses from the topers which are not drinking already enough long time. Besides, Anonymous Topers in SPb are available, and at presence at sick desire to recover this program well enough helps or assists, in spite of the fact that she free-of-charge.

Hazhilina I.I.
09.08.2004, 15:42
COMPLETELY I join Michael Ilichu. About Behterevku heard also many good responses. Not only from patients but also from experts. Unfortunately data about surnames and addresses I have no.