PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Through what period of time after literally odes...
  2. Hello! I do not know, whether it is time to me to you obr...
  3. Greetings, dock! My friend by the way working on...
  4. Dear doctors! In any literature chit...
  5. My husband a toper, its or his father and my father alkogo...
  6. Whether tell or say it is possible to cure a toper will exclude...
  7. Hello!
  8. The dear doctor! Prompt, please...
  9. Hello! My father strongly drinks, and when n...
  10. Within last five years I practically ka...
  11. Hello! Advise please in what...
  12. Phenazepamum - a narcotic
  13. How to not smoke?
  14. Whether the doctor is sick I?
  15. Term of coding has expired - what to do or make?
  16. Question to the expert in narcology
  17. Hello! My husband does not imagine ve...
  18. What medicines and agents of national medicine...
  19. Trouble with the father
  20. Happy violently
  21. What method is more effective?
  22. How to depart from Fenozepama?
  23. *quot; Oa?a*quot;
  24. Will power or the expert in narcology
  25. The brother drinks!
  26. alkogolik-and gt; igroman
  27. UBOD
  28. I do not drink 3 months-is sharp or months-sharply attacks of a migraine have become frequent. 2-3 times a week. If vzaimosvjaz
  29. Podskazite pozalujsto. Na shto vlijaet kodirovanie v organizme? Bila zakodi...
  30. Alexander you wrote: to Me examples when people ran in for are personally known...
  31. Hello. The doctor advise an agent to remove or take off a drinking-bout. The father is washed down...
  32. I smoke 32! To throw, probably, already never I can....
  33. Hello the Dear doctor! Prompt please as in house uslovi...
  34. Hello! Help or Assist, please! Prompt, that to me to do or make! To me 23 year...
  35. Michael Ilich! Hello! Thanks for the answer and for the offer (the letter from 31...
  36. The dear doctor. I am am tormented, as they say, with vague doubts... Business in...
  37. Excuse, last time not on a subject - a forum to clean steel, it it is certainly good...
  38. Hello, the Doctor! Has decided again to try to stop to smoke. Already was...
  39. Michael Ilich, good afternoon. Thanks for the answer to the previous question (I want chere...
  40. The dear doctor! Whether the truth, that an advertised or a promoted agent - " Alko-Zeltser " och...
  41. Where Alexander was gone? You to me so are nice at this forum. Please not...
  42. Some months to back my husband vshili an ampoule. I do not know what is this prepera...
  43. Hello, the doctor. Prompt as to behave with the person whom it is old...
  44. How to help or assist the liked person to fasten with the use of narcotics? He wants...
  45. Prompt, please, people!! The husband - a toper, realizes that is sick, but on...
  46. My mum very much often began to drink. Thus she becomes ochn nervous...
  47. Hello, dear doctor Grigoriev! I pass you huge greetings and svo...
  48. I wrote to you, that have received an overdosage hemp after that at me have begun...
  49. Curious clause or article: " To a question on new theoretical aspects addiktologii " ...
  50. Good evening. I have stopped to smoke more two months ago. Has certainly corrected...