Зарегистрироваться
  1. tatu
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Has heard about this cosmetics from the cosmetician. Decided to try or taste, has bought or purchased " a cream under a make up ". I use about one week, meanwhile very much it is pleasant: easy or light;mild very much, for my fat skin just. Fat I do not transfer or carry creams. The assortment at them big, but is more I while nothing tried or tasted. podelitel experience what it is necessary to try or taste?

Thanks

2. Inesska
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    [b] Fleur [/b

I used this cosmetics within several months.

I had a following:

Cream 15 humidifying or wetting

Serum for a dry/?Oo?Oo?ON??? skin

skrab similar

Cream for arms or hand.

First very much it was pleasant! And the result was good two, in particular, have disappeared morshchinki cross-section or transversal on a forehead.

But then on the same to a forehead pores were hammered - have appeared hypodermic pryshchiki.

More shortly, I have ceased to use her or it, domazala on arms or hand. But during the first half a year it was happy or enough. However, spots then longly deduced or removed from a forehead.

PS It only my reaction. Give the God that at All of you was on another.

3. nata-m
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I bought a cream for a fat skin, umyvalku and tonic. Basically all was pleasant. To not tell or say, that super, but it is normal. But, in my opinion, a cream vseravno zhirnovat. At me after it or him the face shone, though was absorbed easily and quickly.

And here one girlfriend bought shampoo of this firm. Davolna, as the elephant! Very much it is pleasant to her. Speaks better everyones professional and other So...

4. Rybolov
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    First time I hear!!! And where you buy? Dearly or expensively?

5. Lapulja
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    No, this cosmetics inexpensive - the order of 100 roubles for a jar, can and less, any more I do not remember.

I bought in the same place where I live - in Ekaterinburg. Where in Peter - alas, I do not know...

6. Irina kv
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I here too hear first time

Let's read together

http: // www.romashko.ru/index.html

7. Annushka
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At me was uvlazhnjalik 15 - anything to itself. Srednenko. And here shampoo for all types at all has not liked me! Hair dirty already on a trace. Day were.

8. puer
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At us all department store is filled up by it or this years 5. Has tried or tasted tonic - a chicken-feed and vonjuch. More nothing tried or tasted.

9. priest
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Balm for labiums has liked me,

If for the night to smear - labiums since morning, as new...

.. A children's cream! If what allergy,

Reddenings, or it is scratched - very not bad removes or takes out,

I think still umyvalku to buy or purchase,

Probably, she gentle, how to you??

10. diana
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At me was (and now is, roll on a shelf):

- A cream for eyes

- Balm for labiums

- A cream for arms or hand

- Serum for chustvit. And a fat skin

- skrab

- Serum for fragile fingernails or nails

From all balm for labiums, the rest - full erunden, a cream not fat has liked only, but smell as the turned sour milk and sensations leave not from pleasant. The cream for arms or hand at all does not humidify or wet, minutes on five it suffice, and from Serum at me the skin began to become covered by an eruption, till now I can not cure in general on all these banks has spent 500 roubles, is better one cream would buy or purchase Imho, not gonit behind cheapness

11. julkin
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The idea of a delivery of a skin-amino acid, lipids has liked. The author of creams writes, that it is necessary to cells. Nothing tried or tasted, but it became interesting. As the question of delivery to cells useful veshchest is not solved.

The unpleasant smell at creams is connected with absence otdushki. Reaction of a skin-with by glut of a derma active ingr., etc. Voziozhno, agents should be used courses.

12. Cooщение от lolit
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Цитата Сообщение от julkin Посмотреть сообщение
    The idea of a delivery of a skin-amino acid, lipids has liked. The author of creams writes, that it is necessary to cells. Nothing tried or tasted, but it became interesting. As the question of delivery to cells useful veshchest is not solved.

The unpleasant smell at creams is connected with absence otdushki. Reaction of a skin-with by glut of a derma active ingr., etc. Voziozhno, agents should be used courses.
    I use all products of Olga Romashko about 10 years. Му scin is nice and free. I feel comfort and pleasure.
    I reccomend test tith products.Sure-you will like it. It realy innovation cosmetic!

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •