Зарегистрироваться

Тема: Treatment TSMV

1. Rybolov
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Prompt please! I am going to to become pregnant, I have handed over smears on an infection, nothing is revealed, except for TSMV. Has handed over a blood on immunoglobulins of M and G, M =0, and G = 240. The doctor has appointed or nominated treatment - Valtreks during month 1. 2 r/n 5 1, further suppository Viferon - 1. 2 r/n (5/4 a break/5 /4 /5), tablets (unfortunately I shall not disassemble in any way the name whether Amidorin di Amizorin???) on 1 ball. 3 times a day 21 days and nyxes polioksilony. Whether Not too it is a lot of prieparatov??? What would you advise in this situation, in fact as I understand, if =0 relapse is not present?

In advance many thanks!

JUlja

2. Lapulja
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    In general that if are found out only Ig G that it is impossible to speak about presence of an infection if there are no clinical displays, that, possibly, you it is simple when *quot; o?OONO????y*quot; with this virus and your immune system it *quot; ?a????a*quot;.

For that what to be convinced of absence of a virus it would be meaningful:

1) to repeat the analysis in two weeks;

2) to define or determine presence of a virus in a blood, urine, a saliva method PTSR

If the repeated analysis will show narostanie a credit of immunoglobulins, or to be found out a virus in a blood. To urine or a saliva then it will be necessary to think of therapy. Ksozhaleniju the scheme or plan offered by yours vrachem not pozhhodit for treatment TSMV neither on selection of preparations nor on duration. But all over again correctly spend diagnostics can be to address to the doctor infektsionistu for this purpose.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •