Зарегистрироваться
  1. JUlja
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The dear doctor, Soboleva L. would tell or say to me please, whether render the previous hormonal tablets on the subsequent, t. e. If earlier I accepted more than two years on end Diane-35, then have made 4 months a break, then one cycle I accept Ovidon, and from a following cycle I shall accept again Diane-35? Whether this change Ovidona on Ddiane-will render 35 negative influences on my health? And more one question, whether can it hormonal preparations or others OK on pregnancy in the future (after the termination or discontinuance of reception) and on genetics of the child, whether it is necessary to maintain any period between the termination or discontinuance of reception of tablets and the future pregnancy? In advance I thank for answers to all these questions

2. Soboleva L.I.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Dear JUlja! No trouble in this change of preparations is not present. Hormonal kontretseptivy do not influence in any way genes of the child. ZHalatelno that between the termination or discontinuance of reception OK and pregnancy has passed or has taken place 3 months but if pregnancy will come or step at once is not dangerously.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •