Зарегистрироваться
  1. Nastya
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Who can share own experience: whether it is possible to any attributes in the first days to learn or find out you are pregnant or not. That seems to me, that I am pregnant, and at times it seems that - is not present.

2. Olja
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    No.

3. LANA
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    I after conception day kak-that vtranno unusually myself felt the following. .i in a stomach or belly any not clear occured or happened... voobshchem it is really pregnant it has appeared..

4. Lada
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    At me veins on the left arm or hand and on legs or foots "have got out". But it is authentic, certainly, the test, in the first put delays has shown two strias.

5. Nata
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    In couple of days the breast or dummies or papillas (become morbid) can start to react, in a week the temperature up to 37 can rise, 2 and to be such every day. At me, - an extreme measure so was.

6. The anonym
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    In three days after conception began to thump unusually a breast, even before monthly such never was. There was, perhaps, a certain internal confidence, but I wrote off or copied it or her on imagination. %)

7. Nina
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    For my husband the main attribute is that terrible "zhor" on the wife attacks. But it, certainly, yet the proof.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •