Зарегистрироваться
  1. Concealling or Thawing
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    The doctor, at me to you is still a question. The matter is that after treatment adnestita (to me it seems, a standard method): gentometsin, Trichopolum (2 courses), Nistatinum (2 courses), an aloe and the heating a magnet, from time to time appears a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly (where appendages). More often in day passes or takes place by itself, and few times started to drink Biseptolum (in 3 days the pain passed or took place). Simply I do not know better a medicine for a stopping of a beginning inflammation. It turns out, that the causal infection has not been killed during treatment. What can cause an inflammation of appendages? And it is necessary to hand over what analyses for revealing this infection? Whether there Is a medicine which will stop beginning an inflammation? (I now live abroad, the medical insurance at me is not present, therefore to get to the doctor to me difficultly) Can will advise an agent of prophylaxis? At me the constant partner, at treatment adnestita the thrush has been found out, but the doctor has told or said, that the partner to treat it is not necessary. Whether the rights she? Thankful in advance!

2. Oshchepkova S.R.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    1. In an ideal it is necessary to hand over all smears on ZPPP with provocation by Pyrogenalum (or alimentary provocation). Analyses on: chlamydias, mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas, Trichomonases, TSMV, herpes, bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz. Too it is desirable for partner to hand over these analyses. 2. YOU can accept a preparation a doxycycline = junidoks = its or his any substitute + a preparation of group of Metronidazolum + ointment "Clotrimazolum". 3. A thrush = a candidiasis. It is necessary to search for the reason of a candidiasis. The possible or probable reasons: 1. Presence of diseases zhelu dochno - kishech. A tract - colitises, gastritises, etc.; 2. Allergic diseases; 3. The latent infections - ZPPP; 4. A diabetes mellitis; 5. Long reception of any preparations and as consequence or investigation depression of immunity and development of a candidiasis... 1 stage: to be surveyed at the therapist, the gastroenterologist, the immunologist, the allergist. To survey the partner at the same experts. 2 stage: to hand over smears on an infection with provocation + a blood on AT to chlamydias, TSMV, to herpes, PVCH, etc. It is obligatory to survey the partner. 3. Purpose or appointment of treatment depending on the reason of a candidiasis. Probably, that you treated not for that mushroom, t. To. lechat it is usual kandidu and the majority of preparations is directed on a candidiasis. There are preparations of type difljukana which treat not only kandidu, but also other kinds of mushrooms.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •