Зарегистрироваться
  1. Ira
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Yesterday I have buried the angel. Mine Elzochke - silvery nanous pudeleshke
    There were 12 years. To me it is very bad, I feel the fault before her. Nearby 2 2, 5 years about a papilla
    There was a firm inspissation about a pea. In the last half a year it has increased. Series has appeared
    Tumorous education which began to increase or be enlarged quickly, izjazvljatsja. Earlier according to
    vet. The doctor we did not touch or tamper with this "pea". But vposlednie 2 months my girl began to weaken,
    The tumour has accepted a crateriform kind. Series has appeared 2 more fine firm neoplasms.
    At last consultation at the doctor - have offered operation, have told or said, what is it a cancer
    Elzochka well ate, with pleasure walked, remained, as before, tidy,
    The sleepiness and sluggishness explained age.

Operation did or made hardly more hour. What narcosis - have not told or said. But I was behind a door and groans
    Did not hear. Its or her visors in a somnolent status in 17 : 00. In 21 : 00 there was an exaltation,
    Trouble. According to the doctor allowed to drink regidron in a solution each 30 minutes. In 23 : 00
    She began to shout, be curved strongly and convulsively to extend paws.
    Analgin 1 ml v/m - without effect.
    Baralginum 1 v/m ml - without effect

I could not hear inhuman cry. Has called in 2 nights to the familiar veterinarian - has told or said,
    That anesthetized nothing - only on 0, 5 tab. analgin + 0, 5 tab. of Dimedrolum in a mouth.
    Houses were ketorol in ampoules, I have made v/m 1 ml. My girl has calmed down and has fallen asleep at 1 o'clock.
    Then it has repeated - convulsive vygibanie, cries, even was described.
    I again have made ketorol 1 ml. One and a half hour she slept. Then it repeated again and again.
    I could not transfer or carry these excruciatings, wished to help or assist to endure to her a pain. All the night long did or made
    Nyxes and in the morning in 10 : 00 and in 12 : 00. She continued everyone 1, 5 2 hours to shout, the cramp reduced
    All teltse. The friend the pharmacist has advised to anesthetize: ketonal + analgin + Dimedrolum on 1 ml
    In one syringe. Malyshka weighed 6 kg. This admixture have entered in 13 : 30. She has run in itself, and it is more
    Has not woken up. At 1 o'clock 30 she has died. Tried to give aktivir. Coal,
    Did or Made p/to Sulfocamphocainum. According to a wind. She has died of an overdosage of analgetics.
    Though he saw it or her after last nyxis and nothing has undertaken - a dropper, intimate or cardiac, etc.,
    Has told or said, that "will get out".

Very much I ask to respond in detail:
    1. Whether the cancer it was, what stage?
    2. Whether it was necessary to do or make operation at its or her age and other clinical indications?
    3. According to the veterinarian - she was convulsively curved and shouted not from a pain, and from a passing or a taking place narcosis
    (Later 8 hours?) and entered analgetikov?
    4. Whether it was necessary to him to give effective anesthetizing and to explain methods of introduction?
    5. She has died of an overdosage, or from postoperative complications: a painful shock, vnutr. Bleedings,
    Fluid lungs, serdechno-a vascular failure on a background of advanced age?
    I cry or pay day and night, I can not forgive or excuse to myself, that have allowed my girl to die in excruciatings,
    But I wish to know for myself the truth. Whether has correctly acted or arrived, that has tried chance to prolong a life - having operated,
    Then anesthetized, despite of protests of the doctor that she last hours did not suffer from a pain.
    Last nyxis did or made only with an idea to anesthetize. If to return all - operation would not do or make.
    6. In case of an output or exit from the postoperative period what forecast for convalescence, considering all
    vysheopisanoe.

I ask otveti not only the qualified experts, but also owners of dogs collided or faced with
    Similar problem, me their opinion interests. At me there lives son Elzochki, to which 8 years,
    I am afraid of the future.

2. Maria
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Detochka, do not execute itself. You and so are a lot of for it or her have made. And to hurt operation begins much later. I know it on myself. First time of is always better chustvuesh when the narcosis has not departed yet and nyxes operate or work.

3. Hope
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    It seems to me, its or her cramps and cries from an overdosage of a narcosis, instead of from a postoperative pain. When I operated the dog (the metis of a poodle of 5 years) several years ago (sterilization), to her have entered a narcosis which usually prick intramusculary and 20 30 minutes that has worked, intravenously wait and at once have started to operate (was late and they hurried). I worried in this occasion, have some times asked doctors, whether it is normal. As a result approximately the dog very badly itself felt 7 10 days, almost all time shaked it or her, she practically did not eat, there was a strong tachycardia.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •