Зарегистрироваться
  1. Elena
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Used at cleaning him. Preparations and at once have begun slezitsja eyes, a rhinitis, all time I sneeze. By the evening arms or hand from the external party or side at the basis of fingers, as pillows have swelled. Has accepted one tablet cetirizini dihydrochloridum 10 mg. CHihanie and a rhinitis have passed or have taken place, but the edema keeps. Whether it is necessary for me to address to the doctor or to continue to accept a medicine? When that in the childhood I had an allergy on the certain kind stir. A powder but then I all has been covered by a red eruption. Whether I can use now soap and shampoo? Whether I can use in the near future a stain for hair? Whether it is possible to eat all? Thanks for the answer and with a coming holiday.

2. Kuzmina J.O.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Elena! To limit it is necessary on the near future any contact to household chemical goods. If on your usual shampoo and soap you did not have allergic reactions, them to use it is possible. With painting hair while wait a little. Also descend or go after days off to the dermatologist.

3. Brejkin D.V.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Lena, continue to accept TSetirizin. Arms or hand it is possible to grease with any hormonal ointment 2 times a day. All will pass or take place. After that it is possible to use all those agents which you used earlier. But here an agent on which you have given out similar reaction, any more do not use.

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •