Зарегистрироваться
  1. Ilya
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Hello! At me a problem. Was in India on job, has then gone to Baikal, in front of Baikal at smoking felt an easy or a light;a mild malaise, but not
    Attached to it or this significance. On Baikal was ill, type of cold, only kak-that is strange she protekala-
    Wild delicacy, strong dyspnea or short wind, temperature is strongly lowered 34.5 - 35.0 degrees, full absence of appetite. Has arrived to Moscow, has laid down in hospital - have found nothing, only depression
    Immunity, has handed over on the immune status - raised or increased
    kol-in B-lymphocytes (408 kl/mkl) and NK (CD-16) (515 kl/mkl) cells, snizhenno kol-in immunoglobulins IgA (1.21 g/) and IgM (0.75 g/).
    Dangerous parasites in an intestine it is not revealed.
    Has passed or Has taken place course of treatment
    Antibiotics (Cefazolinum, TSeftriakson) and antimicotic agents (Orungal),
    Viferonom, polioksidoniem, immunoglobulins,
    piobakteriofagami - any positive shifts. Kidneys and a liver (on US that's all right) one month ago were ill.
    Recently muscles (including even eye) and joints so even a telephone tube painfully longly to keep one arm or hand began to hurt or be ill;be sick! Serious zharenuju nutrition I can not consume - the nausea, delicacy, pains in the field of a liver and strong deterioration of the general or common status begins. That to me to do or make! This fresh-water sponge lasts two months and goes on the sly on deterioration and so it would not be desirable...

2. Bolshakova M.A.
    Читатель Недуг.Ру
    Can has taken in India any rare or infrequent infection for us??

Клиника стоматологии и косметологии в Москве

Метки этой темы

Ваши права

• Вы можете создавать новые темы
  • Вы можете отвечать в темах
  • Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
  • Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
  •